rip superman in half

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
WWH grabs Supermans Left hand Juggernaut grabs the Right hand. they both pull in opposite directions. what happens smokin'

The Nuul
Mods win.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH grabs Supermans Left hand Juggernaut grabs the Right hand. they both pull in opposite directions. what happens smokin' Juggernaut takes them both for a Ride.....Hulk is not strong to resist his infinite momentum and Supes its strong enough to not get hurt by hulk pulling his arm eventually superman will get tired of that foolishness and BFR both guys....... smokin'

JakeTheBank
WWH grabs Supermans Left hand Juggernaut grabs the Right hand. they both pull in opposite directions. what happens smokin'

EPIC

Whomsoever
The stronger the resistance Hulk faces, the angrier he gets, and therefore the stronger he gets. I see Supermans arms getting ripped off, unless Juggernaut gets pulled by hulk, and I dont see that happening.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Whomsoever
The stronger the resistance Hulk faces, the angrier he gets, and therefore the stronger he gets. I see Supermans arms getting ripped off, unless Juggernaut gets pulled by hulk, and I dont see that happening. First....at the start Hulk and Supes will get taken for a Ride because Hulk its not mad enough at that time, and second....Supes will get irritated way before Hulks get angry enough to Hurt him, and he WILL BFR them before those fools do something else.... smokin'

Zeuodin
Juggs wont' have the strength to hold on. His momentum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>His Strength.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
First....at the start Hulk and Supes will get taken for a Ride because Hulk its not mad enough at that time, and second....Supes will get irritated way before Hulks get angry enough to Hurt him, and he WILL BFR them before those fools do something else.... smokin' WWH is already mad enough to be ridiculosy strong thats the concept of wwh

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Juggs wont' have the strength to hold on. His momentum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>His Strength. He is as strong as he Wishes to be... smokin'

nicamarvin
WWH is already mad enough to be ridiculosy strong thats the concept of wwh Yet not strongh enough to Push Juggernaut back.... confused

Colossus-Big C
Yet not strongh enough to Push Juggernaut back.... confused only becuase juggs has infinit momentum(not strength) when he walks nothing can stop him

nicamarvin
only becuase juggs has infinit momentum(not strength) when he walks nothing can stop him Thats Bull S## he was not Using his Momentum when that fight Happened..... mad

Colossus-Big C
Thats Bull S## he was not Using his Momentum when that fight Happened..... mad its automatically on when he takes a step forward his magic gets into effect and no force possible can block him from keep moving forward.

Doctor-Alvis
Juggernaut takes them both for a Ride
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/juggernauthulkvssupperman.gif

nicamarvin
its automatically on when he takes a step forward his magic gets into effect and no force possible can block him from keep moving forward. NO..........................crybaby

Colossus-Big C
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/juggernauthulkvssupperman.giflol did you just draw this?

Doctor-Alvis
Yes.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Yes. what are you? a Kidd?...Gow up....afro

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Yes. draw one of supes getting tared in half with blood squirting into the air evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.