Anakin (AOTC) and Luke (ROTJ) vs. Darth Vader (ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
Who would win this battle? Conditions:

1.) Saber
2.) Force
3.) All Out

Vader has the Force part wrapped up, but Saber and all out...might not go so well in his favor. Luke defeated Vader in ROTJ (although Luke himself said Vader could have killed him), and Anakin is probably on par with Luke. Together, they may or may not pull it off. Either way it would be a tough battle.

I'm not a battle analyst, so I want to know what you guys think? The Vader or the Skywalker duo?

SIDIOUS 66
If Vader does not hold back, he would easily crush these two with the force alone.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
If Vader does not hold back, he would easily crush these two with the force alone.

Bullcrap.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Bullcrap.

Not really.

Lord Lucien
Bullcrap. Look, we all get you pre-jaculate at the thought of Hayden, but RotJ Vader>>>>>>AotC Anakin.

truejedi
depends though. Anakin with arms and legs had more midichlorians, he just couldn't support it as well is all.

Lord Lucien
True. It's canonical fact that whoever has more body mass has more midichlorians.

truejedi
its true. Jabba owns.

Slash_KMC
Yup, Hutt's aren't affected by Force Mind power.

truejedi
see what i mean? cause of all their midichlorians!!!!

Slash_KMC
But, what about Yoda then? Did he just pretend to be powerful in the Force?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

Gooood, gooooooooooooooood. <- WTF?

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Look, we all get you pre-jaculate at the thought of Hayden, but RotJ Vader>>>>>>AotC Anakin.

I know Vader is stronger than AOTC Anakin. But Anakin and Luke together will be a match.

Anakin4Ever
Wait, pre-jaculate?

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

He has a point.

Lord Lucien
AotC Anakin is a dumbass who will charge at Vader and get his neck snapped. A more extreme version of what happened to Rahm Kota. Then Luke and Vader will re-enact the movie duel, except this time Luke doesn't lower his defenses, and they wind up killing each other.

truejedi
He has a point.

our entire convo up to that was a joke, u do realize that, right?

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
our entire convo up to that was a joke, u do realize that, right?

What are you talking about, of course I knew that...hehehe. nosweat

Darth_Glentract
Vader should take this. He did kill seven Jedi at once after all and was still capable of defeating powerful Jedi Masters while in his suit (Echuu Shen-Jon). I would have to say that I feel Luke is probably more capable than AOTC Anakin, if only because he is much smarter (for the most part). Luke did lift his X-wing several feat, enough so that it visibly surprised Yoda. That's effin crazy. Given that Luke had more training after that event than before it, he was actually pretty strong in ROTJ. Yes, Anakin had way more training time, but his training was different than Luke's, where Yoda and Obi-wan were like "FTW, we gotta build a weapon"!

Lord Lucien
What is the canonical outcome of the RotJ duel? Was Luke winning against a Vader who was holding back, or was he winning against a Vader who was legitimately doing all he could?

mattatom
Vader held back, because Luke aknowledges somewhere (can't remember where I heard it) if Vader hadn't held back he would have beaten Luke hand's down.

truejedi
I believe it is the going all out Vader myself, since after he discovered Luke had a sister, he didn't need Luke anymore.

truejedi
though there is a quote from I THINK (don't quote me on the source) from the courtship of princess leia where luke says that HE thought vader was holding back. How would luke know though?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
I believe it is the going all out Vader myself, since after he discovered Luke had a sister, he didn't need Luke anymore. I'm talking about the half of the fight that Luke wasn't tapping in to his anger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.