Tests and Finals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I was wondering where everyone is, at the moment.

This place is VERY dead. I have never seen it this dead, before.

Maybe it's finals week for others, as well? I've already taken one of my finals, and I take 3 more next week. I have no more homework. HOORAY! Two of my finals will be easy easy easy. One will be medium difficulty. I already took the hard one, and I got a 90 on that one.

I was thinking that maybe we could post up what our tests were over...like post up our study guides for things that will be on the test. I think it would be interesting to see what others are having to regurgitate on tests.

Do you guys have to memorize and cite sources on tests for your essay answers? I did. I was thinking that MD hopefuls and Pysch majors would probably have to do that for tests, as well.

Anyway, attached is the study guide for the last test I took. Most of the questions for this test were not covered in class, at all. Nor are they in our book. In other words, we have to pull the answers out of our hienie. The good news: The Professor tells us the general ideas that will be covered on the test. All of her questions are essays, with each one being an entire page. We are given an hour and a half to take the test, despite the class period being 3 hours.

That ACDC Chick
im usually here nowadays

Neo_Version 7
I have one more final on Wednesday. Managed to finish up the last of my take-home examinations.

Rogue Jedi
I got straight A's

K thats a lie, I did soso

You dumbasses, I am not in school. PWNED.

Mr. Rhythmic
Got three tests and two quizzes this week.

Because I can
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I got straight A's

K thats a lie, I did soso

You dumbasses, I am not in school. PWNED.
Didn't think they had school in Jesus' times

smile

Nah here in Australia we just all got our results. Its like one massive competition, the results are your 'rank' out of everyone else doing their final year of high school (our year ends at the end of the year, not like you ****ed up people who finish in like... june or something crazy like that :P)
YAY my score was enough to get me into what i wanna do so i'm happy smile
Good luck people

dadudemon
Originally posted by Because I can
Didn't think they had school in Jesus' times

smile

At first, I didn't get it cause I thought you meant some sort of nonexistent magazine or periodical. And then, I got it. laughing

Nah here in Australia we just all got our results. Its like one massive competition, the results are your 'rank' out of everyone else doing their final year of high school (our year ends at the end of the year, not like you ****ed up people who finish in like... june or something crazy like that :P)
YAY my score was enough to get me into what i wanna do so i'm happy smile
Good luck people

Congrats. thumb up

What did you want to get into?

Peach
No final exams for me, thankfully.

My final projects for English and speech are done with, final for Drawing is due today, final for Design is due Thursday. Then I am doooooone until January big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
No final exams for me, thankfully.

YOU JERK! mad mad mad

(yes, I'm jealous)

Originally posted by Peach
My final projects for English and speech are done with, final for Drawing is due today, final for Design is due Thursday. Then I am doooooone until January big grin

I'm rather stoked to be done with school, as well.

Peach
Papers and projects take longer to do than exams stick out tongue

Because I can
Originally posted by dadudemon
At first, I didn't get it cause I thought you meant some sort of nonexistent magazine or periodical. And then, I got it. laughing

Congrats. thumb up

What did you want to get into?
big grin heehee thanks!

Nursing wooo!! smile at 2 uni's for sure and possibly another one which is great big grin
and man those doughnuts look kinda gross :s so American/Krispy Cream or whatever

AbnormalButSane
I finished my finals! w00t
We never find out what we make on them, we just get the final grade for the class.

dadudemon
big grin heehee thanks!

Nursing wooo!! smile at 2 uni's for sure and possibly another one which is great big grin

Best of luck to ya!

and man those doughnuts look kinda gross :s so American/Krispy Cream or whatever

lol

You're actually the first person to have said that before. Not liking donuts would definitely be unAmerican. laughing

Have you ever had any donuts? I love them. droolio

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I finished my finals! w00t
We never find out what we make on them, we just get the final grade for the class.

Since I'm a perfectionist with my grades, I always follow-up with my professors. I HAVE to know. lol

Mairuzu
School is for fools. I live stress free.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
School is for fools. I live stress free.

This isn't Europe: You ain't livin' for free. You're either a homeless bum or your parents/caring relatives are paying for you.

Mairuzu
I don't recall ever saying that i live for free.

dadudemon
I don't recall ever saying that i live for free.

I never said you did.

the.kenzo
You implied it.

Mairuzu
You should read carefully next time, ddm.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the.kenzo
You implied it.

I did not. I didn't even come close to implying it.

You two incorrectly interpreted it as such.

Living stress free and living free are two different things, though not even close to being mutually exclusive.

His comment about living stress free prompted my comment about sources of stress namely money. (More on this in a second.) That's why I said what I said. Someone is stressing about money somewhere so he can live stress free, when it comes to money. Now, this is not to say that he doesn't have a job, but he claims to be stress free. This indicates that his financial woes are looked after by a more financially stable source, enabling him to say he lives stress free. There's also the unavoidable fact that he is not stress free. That is impossible for the current human (baring stupid things like comas and vegetables, but even those types can be classified into forms of stress such as physical stress), even for the dalai lama.

Unless he prefers the streets and the bum life. That would then mean he does not stress at all when it comes to money.

You both should think a little more about my posts before commenting on them. Make sure you understand them instead of assuming you know what I'm talking about.

Money is the #1 source of stress.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/1093202/finances_named_as_1_source_of_stress_and_1_reason/index.html

The probability is highly in my favor that when someone says they are stress free, a statement on that person pecuniary concerns can be made, and be relevant.

if someone says they are stress free, you know 1 or 2 things:

1. They are definitely lying.
2. Money is probably not a worry for that person and/or the individual is not aware they they do stress about things.

Edit - We know for a fact, based on Mairuzu's previous posts, that he does indeed stress over money with posts commenting on his lack of funds for "recreational activites." i.e. Financial stress. big grin

Mairuzu
Defense mode much.

It's sad that its hard for you to admit you're wrong. Very sad.

You always go out of your way to make your points seem valid and correct. You're so highly defensive.

I live stress free. You should too.

dadudemon
Defense mode much.

It's sad that its hard for you to admit you're wrong. Very sad.

You always go out of your way to make your points seem valid and correct. You're so highly defensive.

I live stress free. You should too.

Apparently, you didn't read anything I posted. (I would expect that out of you, though. It was a tl:dr for someone like you.)

Had you done that, you would have noticed the "whys" of what I posted, noticed why I also said that I did not say or imply you said you live for free, and even see a source for my comment. My post wasn't in defense, either. It was actually passive aggressive.

Edit - Wow. That was a really long post from you. Serious business?

Mairuzu
Wrong, again.

You're losing it, DDM.

It's all downhill from here.

dadudemon
Wrong, again.

No, right. Was right from the beginning.

You're losing it, DDM.

I know. You've succeeded in trolling my thread. That's an automatic fail, for me.

It's all downhill from here.

No, it's all uphill from here.

Mairuzu
You can't handle uphill anymore. It's o-v-e-r, over.

Peach
I need to get my regular camera back from my sister so I can take a proper picture of this - it's too large to fit on my scanner - but I got back my final project for Drawing today. I hate drawing still lifes but I can't complain with how it turned out stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Very good! Looks like you got a bit lazy with some of the shading after a while.

Peach
Actually, I didn't stick out tongue I just need my regular camera so I can take a better picture instead of trying to hold it one-handed to get a pic with my webcam. I wish I could just scan it, though, that'd be so much easier...

Mairuzu
Get those ghetto pics of pics outta here

silver_tears
you guys have made this thread lame. sleepy

AbnormalButSane
I got five A's and one C this last semester. w00t
Electronic Circuits just really wasn't my strong suit. D:

I'll do better next semester. Oooooooh and I figured out I can get a Criminal Just and Corrections certificate on top of my physics and math degrees if I stay an extra year. I think I'll go for it. big grin

Scythe
Destroyed my finals, I did really good. Which is nice, because I didn't study for shit, yet nailed all five of them. I win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.