Wolverine vs The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snail-Poo
PIS and CIS is off.

No throwing into the sun/

no BFR

TheKahn
How long until this gets closed?

Mindset
Sentry throws him into Jupiter.

carver9
WTF

Snail-Poo
Well Wolverine can beat Namor, who can hang with a Void possesed Sentry....soo......

TheKahn
Originally posted by Snail-Poo
Well Wolverine can beat Namor, who can hang with a Void possesed Sentry....soo......

doh

Snail-Poo
If Sentry goes close to Wolverine, he could get gutted by those adamantium claws.

Omega Vision
Sentry remembers he has a hair appointment and self bfrs for a Wolverine victory. That's literally the only scenario I can see Logan winning in.

Snail-Poo
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sentry remembers he has a hair appointment and self bfrs for a Wolverine victory. That's literally the only scenario I can see Logan winning in.

How can Sentry kill Wolverine? Beat him to death lol, Wolverine can regen from anything.

TheKahn
How can Sentry kill Wolverine? Beat him to death lol, Wolverine can regen from anything.

Originally posted by TheKahn
doh

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
doh stop trolling dude

Omega Vision
Not from mind rape. Not from getting his skeleton physically torn from his body. Not from getting driven into the Earth's core and left there.

Mshinu

A kill is not neccecary.

Anyway Sentry could melt his skeleton into a block of stone or something to keep him for coming back

Snail-Poo
Not from mind rape. Not from getting his skeleton physically torn from his body. Not from getting driven into the Earth's core and left there.

Sentry can't use his vast psychic powers for offense unless influenced by someone else to use the i.e Master-Mind,Xavier and Emma Frost.

As Sentry is forcefully removing Wolverines skeleton he gets gutted by Wolverine.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
A kill is not neccecary.

Anyway Sentry could melt his skeleton into a block of stone or something to keep him for coming back
I don't understand why no one with super strength has ever just ripped his skeleton from his soft flesh.

Snail-Poo
A kill is not neccecary.

Once Adamantium is cooled it is nigh-impossible to melt.

Omega Vision
Sentry can't use his vast psychic powers for offense unless influenced by someone else to use the i.e Master-Mind,Xavier and Emma Frost.

As Sentry is forcefully removing Wolverines skeleton he gets gutted by Wolverine.
Wolverine lacks the strength to gut Sentry. And the speed.

shiv

lol. Battlehammer is that you?

Mshinu
I don't understand why no one with super strength has ever just ripped his skeleton from his soft flesh.

Apperantly he can regenerate from his skeleton now...

Omega Vision
Once Adamantium is cooled it is nigh-impossible to melt.
A million exploding suns could melt it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Starscream M
stop trolling dude

As far as I know, you can't troll a thread that was created due to massive spite or ignorance. no expression

Omega Vision
Apperantly he can regenerate from his skeleton now...
That's a load of bull. What's he regenerating from? The samples of DNA and RNA in his...metal?

Snail-Poo
That's a load of bull. What's he regenerating from? The samples of DNA and RNA in his...metal?

Yes, the adamantium fully fused with his bone creating a new type of Adamantium called Adamantium Beta.

Omega Vision
Yes, the adamantium fully fused with his bone creating a new type of Adamantium called Adamantium Beta.
Oh right of course, that makes sense. roll eyes (sarcastic) There are so many reasons why Wolverine shouldn't be alive or able to move.

carver9

Because as soon as they tried they are going to get there eyes stabbed out or there heads cut off.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Because as soon as they tried they are going to get there eyes stabbed out or there heads cut off.
Most guys with that sort of strength also have the durability to withstand Wolverine's strikes. Juggernaut could do it, so could Colossus and Blob.

Snail-Poo
Originally posted by carver9

Like Sentry right?

Omega Vision
Like Sentry right?
He's not that much of a jobber.

Snail-Poo
Most guys with that sort of strength also have the durability to withstand Wolverine's strikes. Juggernaut could do it, so could Colossus and Blob.

But adamantium cuts thru everything, If Wolverine tried he could cut the world in half roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn

Because Wolverine is a never-ending cash cow.

Being worth millions = automatic jobberaura. yes

Starscream M
As far as I know, you can't troll a thread that was created due to massive spite or ignorance. no expression yes you can, now please stop. no expression

Omega Vision
But adamantium cuts thru everything, If Wolverine tried he could cut the world in half roll eyes (sarcastic)
Any cutting tool is limited by the force applied to it. Wolverine lacks the strength to cut Sentry.

Marvelknight
Wolverine vs The Sentry.... Wtf! blink

Mindset
But adamantium cuts thru everything, If Wolverine tried he could cut the world in half roll eyes (sarcastic) Why are you rolling your eyes?

He could.

Snail-Poo
Any cutting tool is limited by the force applied to it. Wolverine lacks the strength to cut Sentry.

But he can cut through Hulk and Hulk = Sentry

TheKahn
yes you can, now please stop. no expression

No, you can't. This thread is getting closed as soon as the mods see it so lighten up a little.

Starscream M
If Wolverine tried he could cut the world in half roll eyes (sarcastic) his claws are too short to cut the world. no expression

Snail-Poo
Originally posted by Mindset
Why are you rolling your eyes?

He could.

And Deadpool is the M body of TOAA roll eyes (sarcastic) ........ confused

Mshinu

Oh, that actually made me laugh. laughing out loud Thanks, I`m off to bed.

Hulk may be World Breaker, Wolvie is tha World Splitter

Omega Vision
But he can cut through Hulk and Hulk = Sentry
Not really, Hulk can go toe to toe with Sentry not due to his durability but his HF.

Starscream M
No, you can't. This thread is getting closed as soon as the mods see it so lighten up a little. I'm gonna report you to the mods if you don't cease trolling. no expression

Mindset
And Deadpool is the M body of TOAA roll eyes (sarcastic) ........ confused No, but that is a totally unrelated topic.

Snail-Poo
his claws are too short to cut the world. no expression

He could dig his claws in the ground and walk round the world till he does it, his healing factor makes him immortal. And he'll be in no danger since his enemy's cant really harm him, Class 100 blows do nothing to him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
He could dig his claws in the ground and walk round the world till he does it, his healing factor makes him immortal. And he'll be in no danger since his enemy's cant really harm him, Class 100 blows do nothing to him. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Wow he'll dig a six inch trench.

Starscream M
He could dig his claws in the ground and walk round the world till he does it, his healing factor makes him immortal. And he'll be in no danger since his enemy's cant really harm him, Class 100 blows do nothing to him. roll eyes (sarcastic) he can't walk in the ocean though.

TheKahn
I'm gonna report you to the mods if you don't cease trolling. no expression

I'm not trolling, I'm expressing my opinion about the absurdity of this thread and the obvious intent of its creator. But if it makes you happy, report away.

Have you even read Snail-Poo's posts?

Snail-Poo
he can't walk in the ocean though.

Yes he can, his adamantium skeleton should make him too heavy to float.

Mshinu
he can't walk in the ocean though.

Wolverine dares the water to drown him!

Snail-Poo
I'm not trolling, I'm expressing my opinion about the absurdity of this thread and the obvious intent of its creator. But if it makes you happy, report away.

Have you even read Snail-Poo's posts?

Lol Snail-Poo laughing

Omega Vision
Yes he can, his adamantium skeleton should make him too heavy to float.
What exactly does cutting a six inch deep ditch across the world accomplish other than to get him the "Determined Retard of the Year" award?

Starscream M

Have you even read Snail-Poo's posts? um yes. in fact, I've responded to a couple of his posts.

TheKahn
um yes. in fact, I've responded to a couple of his posts.

And you don't think he created this thread out of spite?

Snail-Poo
And you don't think he created this thread out of spite?

Between me and you buddy, so joke threads aren't allowed? Comic debates have to be all serious and heated and not fun at all right?

TheKahn
Between me and you buddy, so joke threads aren't allowed? Comic debates have to be all serious and heated and not fun at all right?

The scary thing is that some people think this is a reasonable match. no expression

Omega Vision
There's a difference between a joke thread like "Superman vs Thor in Patty Cake" and spite threads like this. I'm shocked the mods haven't closed it yet.

Badabing
shocked the mods haven't closed it yet. Warned for backseat modding! durfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.