Hulk VS Thor VS Silver Surfer VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. BFR allowed

2. NO BFR

3. Slugfest

-Pr-
Pure H2H? With no exotic abilities whatsoever? Thor gets Mjolnir i assume?

TheKahn
1. Silver Surfer or Thor - could go either way, imo

2. stalemate - no one could knock out Juggernaut and he couldn't reach the more mobile contestants

3. Hulk - eventually his strength will become more powerful than Cyttorak's enchantment, imo. just might take a really long time

Mshinu
1: Thor
2: Juggs
3: Juggs

Slaanesh
1. SS
2. SS
3. SS

-Pr-
1. Thor
2. Thor
3. Juggernaut

BattleMage
1. S.S/Thor
2. Hulk
3. Hulk

Knowsbleed33
Thor
SS
Juggernaut

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pure H2H? With no exotic abilities whatsoever? Thor gets Mjolnir i assume?
Yes, NO exotic abilities

a. With Mjolnir
b. Without Mjolnir

I assume Thor without Mjolnir is roughly as strong as Hercules.

gogogadgetgo
thor
jugs
jugs

xJLxKing
1. Thor
2. Jug
3. Juggernaut

Newjak
1) Thor: Thor has better BFR options IMO then Surfer.

2) Thor: He will still have his vast arsenal of powers to unleash and can use his magical abilities to negate Jugg's powers

3) Juggernaut: Nobody can put him down here physically.

Kris Blaze
I like how people include Juggernaut in pure slugfests and then there's a guy who chooses somebody else. Unbelievable. It's been going on for years now and there are still somebody who just can't fathom that Juggernaut can not be hurt by pure physical force.

1 - Thor
2 - Thor
3 - Juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut
WWH
Thor
SS

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheKahn

3. Hulk - eventually his strength will become more powerful than Cyttorak's enchantment, imo. just might take a really long time

You're wrong there. Nothing states that Hulk or any pure physical force can override his enchantment.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut
WWH
Thor
SS

How does Cain win the first one when there are so many options to beat him and what is this invisible 4th match that Surfer wins?

Spire
Thor
Thor
I'll just skip 3, because its pretty ****ing obvious...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does Cain win the first one when there are so many options to beat him and what is this invisible 4th match that Surfer wins? wait i did that wrong

WWH
Juggernaut
Thor

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by TheKahn
2. stalemate - no one could knock out Juggernaut and he couldn't reach the more mobile contestants
Surfer has telepathy.

Mindship
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
1. BFR allowed
2. NO BFR
3. Slugfest

Surfer
Thor
Hulk

d3str0ya10
Thor
S.S
Juggernaut

IMO it would take too long for hulk to gain the strength to overcome the Cyttoraks enchantment.

Knowsbleed33
Thor isn't winning the second match. Surfer is the only one that has a power to take down both of the others in the second match.

AsbestosFlaygon
Hulk may be able to stop Juggernaut if his strength level eventually goes beyond Worldbreaker-level.

Knowsbleed33
That's an awfully big if.

Bouboumaster
Surfer
Surfer
Hulk

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Hulk may be able to stop Juggernaut if his strength level eventually goes beyond Worldbreaker-level.

And do you think those three are going to give him enough time to do that even if he could? On what proof do you even have to base that claim? I don't see anything that states or even hints towards WBH or beyond can hurt him physically.

AsbestosFlaygon
WWH was able to hold him off to a standstill.

Worldbreaker was stronger than WWH, right?

IF he ever amps himself beyond that, he could probably be more than a match for Juggernaut.

Mshinu
The so-called world breaker also had pretty much no control. For all we know he might even have died or exploded if he continued emitting energy like that.

AsbestosFlaygon
bumpd

FrothByte
thor or surfer in scenario 1 and 2. they can just fly around and zap the other 2. juggernaut for scenario 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thor isn't winning the second match. Surfer is the only one that has a power to take down both of the others in the second match.

How does that work? Seeing as how Thor has actually shown he can depower Cain or easily dispose of Hulk (Albeit Norrin has done so as well.), and on top of it Thor is the most powerful player on this team and on the same level as Norrin in terms of versatility.

Master Court
This is no exotic powers, right?

1. BFR allowed - Thor and Surfer stalemate. No Mjolnir, Surfer wins.

2. NO BFR - Thor and Surfer stalemate. No Mjolnir, Surfer wins.

3. Slugfest - Hulk. No Mjolnir, Hulk wins faster.

Nihilist
1. Surfer or Thor
2. Surfer or Thor
3.Juggernaut.

Sadly Hulk is lacking all round here.

faishun96
1.Thor
2.SS
3.Jugg
4.Hulk

Warlord
Originally posted by Nihilist
1. Surfer or Thor
2. Surfer or Thor
3.Juggernaut.

Sadly Hulk is lacking all round here.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.