Batman vs. Batfamily Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Using only H2H techniques, can Batman (Bruce Wayne) defeat a progessive gauntlet consisting of his various sidekicks and allies? Batman gets fully healed and rested before each fight, as do his opponents He has no idea who he's fighting nor in which order, but his opponents each get 1 hour of prep.

1. Damian "Wayne" (has utility belt)
2. Tim Drake (has utility belt)
3. Damian + Tim (H2H only)
4. Jason Todd (has utility belt)
5. Jason + Tim (H2H only)
6. Dick Grayson (has utility belt)
7. Dick + Tim (H2H only)
8. Cassandra Cain (has utility belt)
9. Cassandra + Tim (H2H only)
10. Jason + Tim + Dick (H2H only)
11. Damian + Tim + Jason + Dick + Cassandra (H2H only)

wammamram
since batman has taught them everything they know about fighting,and he probally knows how they fight, when they strike, how they strike, and where they aim their strikes. the only one who stands a chance is the origanal robin.

namorsubby
on his best day.......extremely determined........bats might get to eleven....but i don't see him winning unless bat-god come into play.lol

khazra
Dick with an hour of prep & the utility belt (where bruce only has h2h) takes him down. Bruce isnt that much better than him and the utility belt & prep put him over.

Hell...Tim has a small shot. He seems to have got significantly better as red robin (much as dick did as Nightwing)

BruceSkywalker
facepalm Batman stomps

Omega Vision
Stops at 8 unless he's backed by the Pres-I mean the fans, then he clears it without breaking a sweat.

khazra
Serious? Batman has stated that nightwing can get through his defneces when bats is going all out defence IIRC. With the 1 sided prep and goodies, you still think Dick cant beat him?

Tim seems sigfnicantly better as red robin (more grown up ie better stats) and Dick is pretty damn close to Bruce. If he wins 6 i really dont seem him winning 7.

starlock
Stops at 6.......its Dc fault for aging Dick Grayson...it means he is better at his age then bruce was...he wins not to much of a problem either i.m.o

Martian_mind
Doesn't get passed Tim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.