Colossus Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Juggs has only 1% cyttorak power

Bentley
I haven't heard many threads with stipulations as absurd as this, and God knows I've been in many absurd threads.

I'm going to go ahead and say: Do we assume that the Gem grants Juggs more power than 1% of Cyttorrak's power? Or do you mean that the Gem gives just 1% of the power it usually gives to Juggs?

Juggs and Cyttorrak are not the same characters despite the fact people always want to put the second one to fight instead of the first one.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
I haven't heard many threads with stipulations as absurd as this, and God knows I've been in many absurd threads.

I'm going to go ahead and say: Do we assume that the Gem grants Juggs more power than 1% of Cyttorrak's power? Or do you mean that the Gem gives just 1% of the power it usually gives to Juggs?

Juggs and Cyttorrak are not the same characters despite the fact people always want to put the second one to fight instead of the first one. juggs is normally like 35% powered

The Nuul
Wrong hes 41.99% power.

JakeTheBank
Are there scans which state how much power Juggs tap into?

iceman24567
laughing

Bentley
I think the question is: Is 1% any stronger than "depowered Juggs"?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
I think the question is: Is 1% any stronger than "depowered Juggs"?

Yes, hes 1% stronger.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wrong hes 41.99% power.
Clearly you only know Juggernaut from the cartoons and movie. He's more like 42.14% power.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Clearly you only know Juggernaut from the cartoons and movie. He's more like 42.14% power. he is 35%

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he is 35%
Of what?

Colossus-Big C
Of what? normal juggs only has 35% cyttorak power

Doctor-Alvis
normal juggs only has 35% cyttorak power
Of Cyttorak's complete power?

Colossus-Big C
Of Cyttorak's complete power? huh? your confusing me now.

any percentage is the percentage of cyttoraks complete power

The Nuul
he is 35%

Wrong hes 41.99% power.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wrong hes 41.99% power. show me proof of it being 41%

Doctor-Alvis
huh? your confusing me now.

any percentage is the percentage of cyttoraks complete power
So you're saying Cyttorak is as powerful as 2.85 Juggernauts. Technically, since, according to you, Juggernaut has 35% of Cyttorak's power, that leaves Cyttorak with 65% of his power left for himself, making him just over 53% more powerful than Juggernaut.

In summary, you're making that number up or you're just quoting other people who made that number up.

The Wager of Octessence arc said the "percentage" of power Juggernaut had from Cyttorak was an ambiguous "fraction of power", implying that producing Juggernaut was kind of a drop in the bucket for Cyttorak's might. Even though Cyttorak hasn't really done anything, I think it's fairly reasonable to extrapolate that giving Juggernaut 1% of Cyttorak's power would be a massive power up.

The Nuul
normal juggs only has 35% cyttorak power

show me proof of it being 35%

The Nuul
Yeah, hes making that shit up, he hasnt provided one scan or a issue number.

Mshinu
Onepercentnaut focusing 90% of 1% of 100% of Cyttorak`s power into 90% of a single punch should be 99% likely to knock Pete 51% out, so he wins, biatch!

StiltmanFTW
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3937/spfacepalm.jpg

carver9
Colossus, you make some of the most weirdest threads I have seen on this site.

Wei Phoenix
If Cain supposedly has no known limit on his strength then you must find what 1% of X is Colossus.

d3str0ya10
Juggernaut would WHOOP him. you know who i think people are giving credit too? its colossus and the thing everybody's trying to bump them in to the category with the hulk, abomination and so on.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut's power comes from the gem, not Cyttorak. When Cyttorak created the gem; he put all the power he was ever going to put into the gem.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Cain supposedly has no known limit on his strength then you must find what 1% of X is Colossus.
There's a stipulation on how powerful he's supposed to be. First you have to decide how powerful Cyttorak is then Cain has 1% of that power.

Or this thread is just dumb.

Knowsbleed33
It doesn't matter how powerful Cyttorak is.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It doesn't matter how powerful Cyttorak is.
It does. Unless OP means 1% of what he would normally have via the ruby. I think he means 1% of Cyttorak's power though. Or not. I dunno. The majority of people don't seem to know what they're talking about.

Colossus-Big C
It does. Unless OP means 1% of what he would normally have via the ruby. I think he means 1% of Cyttorak's power though. Or not. I dunno. The majority of people don't seem to know what they're talking about. 1% via ruby

WhiteWitchKing
jUGGERANUT WINS.

K-Dog
Juggs wins even if he is 1% of his usual self I guess.
I did a thread a while back with Thing vs. Juggs where Thing got 2X as strong and durable every 30 seconds or something like that and the general consensus was that Juggs always wins since he has never been shown to be hurt by a physical attack (non magical or psonic).

And another thread right now is saying that Gladiator beats Colossus with uni-power so that's kinda the same thing.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
jUGGERANUT WINS.
To be fair, Juggernaut in that game was sooo cheap. The only way I could beat him was by spamming drill claws and grapples with Wolverine.

Knowsbleed33
It does. Unless OP means 1% of what he would normally have via the ruby. I think he means 1% of Cyttorak's power though. Or not. I dunno. The majority of people don't seem to know what they're talking about.

It doesn't matter because Juggernaut is empowered by the Gem, not from Cyttorak directly.

It's not like if Juggernaut is tapped into 50% of the gem, Cyttorak's power is reduced by 50%. That's not how it works at all.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It doesn't matter because Juggernaut is empowered by the Gem, not from Cyttorak directly.

It's not like if Juggernaut is tapped into 50% of the gem, Cyttorak's power is reduced by 50%. That's not how it works at all.
The way I took the stipulation at first bypassed the ruby empowering him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.