Superman vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The avengers consist of:

Wonderman
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Herc (lets give herc wondermans old booster jets)
Iron man
Namor

Supes cant use heat vision or ice breath.

JakeTheBank
Avengers have a good chance of winning this.

rotiart
Without Thor or sentry... I'm inclined to give the majority to superman
you need like... Quasar or... Binary..

carver9
Naah, some of these people are underrated.

JakeTheBank
It's possible for the Avengers to win. While people like Herc, Wonder Man, and Namor are each individually weaker than Supes, working in tandem they could possibly bog him down enough for Vision to wrap things up.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's possible for the Avengers to win. While people like Herc, Wonder Man, and Namor are each individually weaker than Supes, working in tandem they could possibly bog him down enough for Vision to wrap things up.

Thats what I was thinking.

Something like a dog pile

TheKahn
Superman for the majority, imo.

Namor & Iron Man are relatively non-factors - durability's too low and I don't think they can actually contribute much offensively (ie armor could be damaged as could Namor's "wings" leaving them crippled)

Hercules might as well not be on the battle field - I doubt the booster jets or his expertise in using them would allow him to keep up with the faster/more agile fighters (plus they could be damaged, leaving him grounded)

That leaves Ms. Marvel, Vision, and Wonder Man. Against those three, give Superman an easy victory.

I see the team having two realistic chances in this fight and both seem like longshots to me:

1. Iron Man or perhaps the Vision is able to scan Superman, detect his weaknesses, and then use them against the Boy Scout

2. The team is somehow able to supercharge Ms. Marvel into her cosmic Binary form long enough for her to take done Superman

JakeTheBank
Is it possible for Vision to discharge red solar energy? I recall him amping Superman in the JLA/Avengers crossover, so I imagine him doing the opposite is possible.

carver9
I honestly think that vision could give Supes a run for his money. He's nothing like the Martian, he use his versatility (look at his fight against surfer).

He would lose against supes but he'll leave the team with some openings while he stall supes.

This is the same guy that damaged the Juggernaut and had him on his knees screaming.

carver9
And before people down play the Vision he has a good showing against Surfer, thor, Super Skrull, Firelord, terrax, etc....

The guy is a beast in his own right.

KharmaDog
Not to mention that Supes cannot hurt what he cannot tough. If the Vision becomes intangible, there's nothing Supes can do to him.

xJLxKing
Superman

batdude123
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Not to mention that Supes cannot hurt what he cannot tough. If the Vision becomes intangible, there's nothing Supes can do to him.

Other than match his vibrational frequency, and pwn him.

thanos-prime
team wins

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
1. Iron Man or perhaps the Vision is able to scan Superman, detect his weaknesses, and then use them against the Boy Scout

2. The team is somehow able to supercharge Ms. Marvel into her cosmic Binary form long enough for her to take done Superman

Ain't gonna happen.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Ain't gonna happen.

Probably not, hence "longshot". no expression

-Pr-
Superman. He's fought plenty of teams before, ones that were even superior to this one.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Probably not, hence "longshot". no expression

uhuh

Slaanesh
Supes..he's to fast for them and they can't take to many hits from him..

KharmaDog

Ok, I think supes would win this fight, but matching Visions vibrational frequency while vision is intangible? That sounds even too stupid to be be in a comic book fight.

Bouboumaster
Team, and that's a stomp.

I mean, really? Hercules is able to match h2h. The only thing that Sups have on him is speed, and versatility, but that would be negated when he gets cheap-shotted by Wonderman. He may be not as powerful as Sups, but he still strong enough to land some damage.

BattleMage
Superman beats this assortment of Avengers. 6/10

roughrider
Could go either way. Vision is the key to victory, I think. Hercules is the next most valuable player.
It's just as possible Supes used superior speed to get through them all.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
And before people down play the Vision he has a good showing against Surfer, thor, Super Skrull, Firelord, terrax, etc....

The guy is a beast in his own right. The only Vision/Surfer fight that I remember is the one from the early 70's during the Avengers/Defenders war.

And that was classic Surfer who was poorly written 85% of the time.

Is that the fight you are referring to?

wammamram
first of all spiderman, luke cage, and i believe hulk are on the avengers now and still, the avengers probbally could have pulled of a fox victory, so i got the avengers

batdude123
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Ok, I think supes would win this fight, but matching Visions vibrational frequency while vision is intangible? That sounds even too stupid to be be in a comic book fight.

barker

shokosugi
what is this non-sense.

Supes 10/10

BattleMage
Originally posted by shokosugi
what is this non-sense.

Supes 10/10 laughing out loud

celeyhyga17

agree

they will def give him a run for his money
but supes should prevail for the most part

his main obstacles will be vision, ms. marvel, and ironboy

but i see him taking the majority

Supes 7/10

celeyhyga17
oh wtf wus i thinking... WOnderman and Herc?

erm... team wins... lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
The avengers consist of:

Wonderman
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Herc (lets give herc wondermans old booster jets)
Iron man
Namor

Supes cant use heat vision or ice breath.

What level is Wonder Man at? Current or Classic/Peak?

What Vision? Current or Classic?

What armor does Iron Man have?

What level is Ms. Marvel at?

Neutron-Blast
I seem to recall the Avengers beating his ass and scaring the hell out of WW. Did ironman not knock him for a loop and wonderman flatten his face before they beat him down?

FrothByte
Superman is more powerful than any on this team... but I think people here are seriously understimating the avengers. altho not as strong or as durable as superman; herc, namor, wonderman, and ms. marvel can all physically hurt him.

add to that vision's versatility and use ironman as bait... the team has an easier time defeating superman than the other way around.

The Nuul
Supes near stomps without the big members.

Kris Blaze
Superman would destroy them.

Lol @ at matching Vision's intangibility.

batdude123
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Lol @ at matching Vision's intangibility.

Right, because it's not like Superman's ever done that sort of thing before...

Philosophía
Edit: Meh, I'll just be short.

Superman wins.

h1a8
^Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.