Wolverine vs Spider-Man's Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Which ones does he defeat and lose to.
1. Venom
2. Carnage
3. Green Goblin
4. Sandman
5. Mysterio
6. Rhino
7. Scorpion
8. Shocker
9. Vulture

KingD19
He kills all of them except the symbiotes and Sandman. However, he clears it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by American Dragon
1. Venom
2. Carnage
3. Green Goblin
4. Sandman
5. Mysterio
6. Rhino
7. Scorpion
8. Shocker
9. Vulture
Really depends a lkot on scenerio/cis.

Venom he may beat the majority depending on which venom it is.

Caranage should destroy him.

He should be able to beat green goblin, given the scenerio

sandoman should destroy him.

He murder mysterio badly

rhino would be screwed.

scorpion would go down.

shocker depends on scenerio and cis. though wolverine has beaten him.

wolveirne would destroy vulture

Bouboumaster
1. Venom
2. Carnage
3. Green Goblin
4. Sandman
5. Mysterio
6. Rhino
7. Scorpion
8. Shocker
9. Vulture

1- Most likely win against Brock, and he destroy current one.
2- I would say Carnage win.
3- Wolverine stomp his face.
4- Sandman kill Wolverine.
5- Spite against Mysterio.
6- Rhino is dead.
7- A little majority for Wolverine.
8- Wolverine win
9- Spite against Vulture

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Really depends a lkot on scenerio/cis.

Venom he may beat the majority depending on which venom it is.

Caranage should destroy him.

He should be able to beat green goblin, given the scenerio

sandoman should destroy him.

He murder mysterio badly

rhino would be screwed.

scorpion would go down.

shocker depends on scenerio and cis. though wolverine has beaten him.

wolveirne would destroy vulture Wolverine won't beat Vulture! C'mon dude! uhuh

stick out tongue

Shocker was upgraded recently. He's able to travel through wires and electronics now. Not sure Logan has a chance against him now.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine won't beat Vulture! C'mon dude! uhuh

stick out tongue

Shocker was upgraded recently. He's able to travel through wires and electronics now. Not sure Logan has a chance against him now.
lol

really dam was that in his recent spiderman apearences?

Badabing
lol

really dam was that in his recent spiderman apearences? Yeah, I believe in Spidey 612, 613 and 614. Electro had his DNA fixed by The Mad Thinker because his powers were fading.

Battlehammer
I see dam, then I find it unlikely that wolverine could win. How did spidermna beat him?

Doctor-Alvis
Was it Shocker or Electro that had their powers upgraded?

Tha C-Master
Plot device, typical quick thinking he does. He wouldn't take the majority on Brock, but would on Gargan, I could beat Gargan.

Electro was upgraded.

Doctor-Alvis
Spider-man is a master of harnessing plot devices.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, I believe in Spidey 612, 613 and 614. Electro had his DNA fixed by The Mad Thinker because his powers were fading.
It's Shocker, not Electro.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's Shocker, not Electro. Was it? I said Shocker first but I was thinking it was Electro in the green suit, tacky yellow head? But yea he got some money from a threat and paid Thinker to save him. Spiderman intervened and he became more powerful.

Let me look again.

Tha C-Master
Nah, it was Electro. Shocker was the thug in yellow and red. Sorry about the double post.

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's Shocker, not Electro. No, it's Max Dillon, aka Electro...

psycho gundam
that's what goob said facepalm

"it's shocker" as in shocker is in this thread and not electro

Tha C-Master
Lol ok I see what happened. I was responding to the question. Funny how quick that can happen.

Badabing
dur on me. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ Bada mistaking Shocker for Electro big grin

BC Logan stalemated Carnage.

Sandman would have to fight smart. He can wear out after all, can't he?

Parmaniac
He loses to 1,2 and 4 IMO

btw here's a bit of crediting Sandy

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8251/1asm303.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3899/2asm303.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7943/3asm303.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He loses to 1,2 and 4 IMO

btw here's a bit of crediting Sandy

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8251/1asm303.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3899/2asm303.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7943/3asm303.jpg

I vaguely remember that comic. McFarlane did a great job.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I vaguely remember that comic. McFarlane did a great job.

I agree one of the (if not THE) best runs on Spidey ever, there was someone in the 90s but I don't know his name who was also great (maybe better).

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lulz@ Bada mistaking Shocker for Electro big grin

BC Logan stalemated Carnage.

Sandman would have to fight smart. He can wear out after all, can't he? Carnage absolutely wrecks him on the forum though. It's not even close. I'm not sure if you were just mentioning that or not.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Carnage absolutely wrecks him on the forum though. It's not even close. I'm not sure if you were just mentioning that or not.

Just mentioning. Symbiotes are wanked so much I usually avoid debates involving them, to be honest.

CIS still affects him here, though. So I wouldn't say it's a stomp.

Tha C-Master
I think they can be underrated too. People think Carnage isn't a match for Venom when Carnage was fighting Venom, Spiderman, and a host of other characters simultaneously. I feel the same way about other people saying Creed could take down the entire Batfamily in a stomp too though, lol. It depends on who is debating them. I wouldn't say they beat someone like say... the Hulk.

Really Carnage is a deadlier, more advanced version of what Wolverine does. He has vampiric abilities with his suit, tendrils, range, durability, speed, everything. He is crazy but he is quite deadly when he wants to be. He isn't toying around with Brock on the forums.

Parmaniac
He isn't toying around with Brock on the forums.

Maximum Carnage Saga ftw! wink

Tha C-Master
True, I meant to add that his CIS is more towards Brock anyways, with someone like Wolverine he just goes for it.

carver9
True, I meant to add that his CIS is more towards Brock anyways, with someone like Wolverine he just goes for it.

But Spiderman has koed him with punches.

I'm thinking you are giving Carnage to much credit and when has he faced anything like wolverine?

Tha C-Master
Carnage would wreck Spiderman, where was this?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
when has he faced anything like wolverine?

Again, Maximum Carnage Saga ftw

Battlehammer
Again, Maximum Carnage Saga ftw
dident black cat give him problems in that arc lol?

Parmaniac
dident black cat give him problems in that arc lol?

Not that I'm aware of IIRC she showed up and saved Spideys ass from being shredded to pieces, overall Carnage was a total beast in that story arc, in the end it needed Venom & Spidermans combined forces to bring him down and Venom was even willing to sacrifice himself when he grabbed Carnage and jumped with him into that generator.

Tha C-Master
She kicked him in the back as he was getting attacked, nowhere near giving him problems.

Didn't Black Cat whoop Sabretooth? lol big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9
But Spiderman has koed him with punches.

I'm thinking you are giving Carnage to much credit and when has he faced anything like wolverine?

Ummm.. well there was the time he FOUGHT Wolverine... lol

Carnage couldn't even take bone claw Wolvie out and he had an entire comic to do it. erm

namorsubby
1. Venom
2. Carnage
3. Green Goblin
4. Sandman
5. Mysterio
6. Rhino
7. Scorpion
8. Shocker
9. Vulture

1.venom wins

2. carnage kills him

3.GG might just win.......idk how wolvie could reach him on his glider

4.definite win for sandman

5.mysterio gets murdered

6.idk......i guess wolvie FTM

7.wolvie

8.shocker gets destroyed

9.vulture loses

SamZED
Logan would kill Vulture, Shocker, Scorpion, Rhino and Green Goblin.

There's nothing he could do to Sandman.
He'd definitely lose to Carnage or Venom (if that's Brock)
and im not sure about Mysterio, it depends which one because the last guy who was mysterio was a beast with original mysterio's tricks + super powers.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
Ummm.. well there was the time he FOUGHT Wolverine... lol

Carnage couldn't even take bone claw Wolvie out and he had an entire comic to do it. erm Yea well that PIS doesn't count here. Nothing Wolverine could really do to a faster, stronger, deadlier, opponent with vampiric abilities and can make tendrils come out from all places? It's a stomp. Lol at someone like Wolverine? Carnage is like Wolverine and Spiderman mixed. Hulk doesn't "take out" Wolverine either most of the time, it's a crossover where they are going to make it a good match. I really need to look at that fight again though.

I mean Spiderman took out Omega Red and that was the "weakened" Spiderman, so what? He loses here against Omega Red most of the time, so I wouldn't even argue it.

Love ya Jin. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
^
I wanted to say the same but I think you triggered a war with that

Tha C-Master
About what? Wolverine vs Carnage? Carnage mops the floor with him and Sabretooth and I can bump and old thread and give that a go... again. Why are people arguing these inane things, and then when I say Spiderman strikes even with Sabes or something similar the world is over. God forbid if I said he could even hurt Omega Red. Hell I said he would lose to Gorgon but could web him an ok amount of times (with a helper no less) and people dragged that on for days... Amazing really.

Parmaniac
About what? Wolverine vs Carnage? Carnage mops the floor with him and Sabretooth and I can bump and old thread and give that a go... again. Why are people arguing these inane things, and then when I say Spiderman strikes even with Sabes or something similar the world is over. God forbid if I said he could even hurt Omega Red. Hell I said he would lose to Gorgon but could web him an ok amount of times (with a helper no less) and people dragged that on for days... Amazing really.

I agree but I think you know what I've meant wink

jinzin
Yea well that PIS doesn't count here. There's nothing plot induced about that though.
Wolverine could have been flattened by Carnage and it wouldn't have made a difference to the plot.
Carnage is an idiot plain and simple, he's had issues with Spidey and Black Cat in h2h for a reason, he's just too stupid sometimes.

Nothing Wolverine could really do to a faster, stronger, deadlier, opponent with vampiric abilities and can make tendrils come out from all places? It's a stomp.
Nah not really a stomp. It would be if Cletus were able to use his symbiote at it's best all the time, but because of CIS he's held back.... A lot actually.
And yes Wolverine can do a lot to him because the symbiote is reliant on the host. Head shots and heart shots are going to slow him down if not put him down.

Carnage isn't phenominally faster, he's far less skilled, or vetted, and he's an idiot. Wolverine has a shot to take him out, it just isn't a big one.

Lol at someone like Wolverine? Carnage is like Wolverine and Spiderman mixed. Hulk doesn't "take out" Wolverine either most of the time, it's a crossover where they are going to make it a good match. I really need to look at that fight again though.
I don't see that there. Half the fight was either off panel or in panel's so small it's barely noticeable that they're fighting in the background.

I mean Spiderman took out Omega Red and that was the "weakened" Spiderman, so what? He loses here against Omega Red most of the time, so I wouldn't even argue it.

Love ya Jin. stick out tongue What with a plot device?
Or what instance are you referring to?

Tha C-Master
Yea, but Brock isn't that smart either, he's more clever, but he's protrayed as in idiot quite often. Carnage is deadlier with better offense up close or far away, his symbiote morphs and isn't solid so the claws don't have the same effect. I mean really there isn't much Wolverine can do. Carnage is quite faster as well. Fighting efficiency over proficiency. With someone like Carnage, it doesn't even apply the same way because of what he can do.

I'll have to look that instance up but OR was attacking the Bugle.

When did Black Cat and Spiderman give him significant trouble, she kicked him in the back as he was about to kill Parker, nothing else. He's had consistently much better showings.

jinzin
Yea, but Brock isn't that smart either, he's more clever, but he's protrayed as in idiot quite often. Brock consistently fights loads better than carnage and manages to outfight carnage in their throwdowns as well so I'm not sure what you think bringing him up here brings to the table.

Carnage is deadlier with better offense up close or far away,
Nah he has the potential to be deadlier, but he isn't due to CIS and certainly not with a healer like Wolvie.

his symbiote morphs and isn't solid so the claws don't have the same effect. I mean really there isn't much Wolverine can do.
Stab carnage pretty simple.

Carnage is quite faster as well. Fighting efficiency over proficiency. With someone like Carnage, it doesn't even apply the same way because of what he can do.

No... he isn't. He's not faster to the degree that it matters in a fight. If they melee both will land hits and both will land hits as consistently as the other way around.

What carnage CAN do and what he WILL do are completely different monsters.

I'll have to look that instance up but OR was attacking the Bugle.

When did Black Cat and Spiderman give him significant trouble, she kicked him in the back as he was about to kill Parker, nothing else. He's had consistently much better showings. In Carnage/Venom Black cat put up a multi-panel scuffle with Cassidy, Spiderman's put boots to him IIRC around the Spider carnage era.

Carnage has never been as big a threat to people in comics as he's given credit as he was in first appearance. erm

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
Brock consistently fights loads better than carnage and manages to outfight carnage in their throwdowns as well so I'm not sure what you think bringing him up here brings to the table.

Nah he has the potential to be deadlier, but he isn't due to CIS and certainly not with a healer like Wolvie.

Stab carnage pretty simple.

No... he isn't. He's not faster to the degree that it matters in a fight. If they melee both will land hits and both will land hits as consistently as the other way around.

What carnage CAN do and what he WILL do are completely different monsters.

In Carnage/Venom Black cat put up a multi-panel scuffle with Cassidy, Spiderman's put boots to him IIRC around the Spider carnage era.

Carnage has never been as big a threat to people in comics as he's given credit as he was in first appearance. erm Brock is a brawler and does not outfight him straight up, there is always a plot device.

Carnage's hits are far more lethal and he can hit far more often up close and far away.

They distracted Carnage but they were pretty much doomed until Toxin owned Brock and Carnage. Carnage wasn't used as much but he remained quite deadly and he is also closer bonded with his symbiote as well.

jinzin
Brock is a brawler and does not outfight him straight up, there is always a plot device.

Carnage's hits are far more lethal and he can hit far more often up close and far away.

They distracted Carnage but they were pretty much doomed until Toxin owned Brock and Carnage. Carnage wasn't used as much but he remained quite deadly and he is also closer bonded with his symbiote as well. He's outslugged Carnage like.. what 3 times?

Carnage is not going to hit with far more lethality, Logan's strikes can be much more critical, he can take off limbs with a swipe, carnage can't.

No I mean at the beginning of the mini she fights him.

Tha C-Master
The conditions weren't just flat one on one with no plot devices.

He can't really do that to Carnage considering what he has on him. Carnage doesn't need to as he can just suck his insides out.

I'll have to look at that again. Carnage never fights fully, he's more like "Aaagh, go away I'm pregnant." That's what he does most of the time it seems.

jinzin
The conditions weren't just flat one on one with no plot devices.

He can't really do that to Carnage considering what he has on him. Carnage doesn't need to as he can just suck his insides out.

I'll have to look at that again. Carnage never fights fully, he's more like "Aaagh, go away I'm pregnant." That's what he does most of the time it seems.

Every fight they've had that Venom's stomped have been in 1on1 fights and if there were "conditions" they applied to both parties.

Why can't he cut Carnages' limbs off? I don't see how that's not an applicable option here, it's even a likely attack. Wolverine doesn't have to even aim, just swing for the fences.. erm

Carnage suck his insides out?lol

I dunno, most fights I've seen carnage fight are fights he either starts or tries to finish in spite of bad "conditions".

Tha C-Master
What fights man?

Slicing directly just doesn't seem to work well on symbiotes? I'm saying Carnage can enter his body with his tendrils and mess him up, long story short.

FrothByte
wolverine wins all except for venom, carnage, and sandman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by FrothByte
wolverine wins all except for venom, carnage, and sandman

thumb up cool

Battlehammer
Omega Red never fought Spiderman before.......

Starscream M
Omega Red never fought Spiderman before....... it would be an interesting fight without death spores

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
it would be an interesting fight without death spores
Not at all it be a one sided beat down on Spiderman. Spiderman would gett utterly destroyed and not be able to do really anything to Omega Red. Poor Spidy.

Tha C-Master
Omega Red never fought Spiderman before....... He has. Spiderman *might* get a win, Carnage vs Wolverine is worse.

Battlehammer
He has. Spiderman *might* get a win, Carnage vs Wolverine is worse.
I am almost 100% sure that your wrong. what issue did they fight in? how did the fight go?

No it not at all. Spiderman would literally drop within seconds of the pheramones being released.

Tha C-Master
I am almost 100% sure that your wrong. what issue did they fight in? how did the fight go?

No it not at all. Spiderman would literally drop within seconds of the pheramones being released. No he stormed the Bugle looking to kill Jameson I believe, I'll have to look it up. I'm either at work or I'm in the bed, like I was.

With them wouldn't be good, depends on locale. Without he'd be facing a tougher semi-Ock. Wolverine would get gutted by Carnage and thrown away. Poor thing. sad lol

Doesn't matter much really because they both lose. I'm not about to waste too much time arguing about how bad each one loses. Neither really stand much of a chance and anybody who argues otherwise is well...

Battlehammer
No he stormed the Bugle looking to kill Jameson I believe, I'll have to look it up. I'm either at work or I'm in the bed, like I was.

With them wouldn't be good, depends on locale. Without he'd be facing a tougher semi-Ock. Wolverine would get gutted by Carnage and thrown away. Poor thing. sad lol

Doesn't matter much really because they both lose. I'm not about to waste too much time arguing about how bad each one loses. Neither really stand much of a chance and anybody who argues otherwise is well...
He has never fought him in 616 marvel. You are refferring to ulitmate omega red who is an enemy of ultimate spiderman.

......what location could possibly prevent spiderman from not dropping from pheramones.....that just striaght up reaching........ Omega red would drop spiderman vastly faster then carnage would drop wolverine. Unlike carnage red is not an idiot. No with out it he facing vastly improved ock who posses far greater strength, durability, speed, reflexes, stamina , damage soak and last but not least fighting skills.

There a difference between losing a fight and litterally being dropped within seconds of the battle.......big differencem, the stompaage red lays on spiderman is laughable.

Battlehammer
616 Red>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultimate who to my knowledge has display almost nothing outside limited superhuman strength and tenticals.

Tha C-Master
He has never fought him in 616 marvel. You are refferring to ulitmate omega red who is an enemy of ultimate spiderman.

......what location could possibly prevent spiderman from not dropping from pheramones.....that just striaght up reaching........ Omega red would drop spiderman vastly faster then carnage would drop wolverine. Unlike carnage red is not an idiot. No with out it he facing vastly improved ock who posses far greater strength, durability, speed, reflexes, stamina , damage soak and last but not least fighting skills.

There a difference between losing a fight and litterally being dropped within seconds of the battle.......big differencem, the stompaage red lays on spiderman is laughable. Not really reaching because they both lose... and both versions are weakened out of 616 universe (if what you are saying is right) I'd have to read it again. I don't recall him ever being a foe t hough.

Wolverine is facing a vastly improved blend of Wolverine and Spiderman together, far stronger, and Wolverine can't really do anything to them, he is highly resistant against all types of damage in his peak form. They both don't stand a great chance, so why argue it. Seriously what is Wolverine going to do to carnage. Carnage tosses him aside like a used condom. Can you admit that? I have no problem admitting Spiderman loses to Red.

Of course Carver said that Classic Spiderman is unbeatable.

Battlehammer
Not really reaching because they both lose... and both versions are weakened out of 616 universe (if what you are saying is right) I'd have to read it again. I don't recall him ever being a foe t hough.

Wolverine is facing a vastly improved blend of Wolverine and Spiderman together, far stronger, and Wolverine can't really do anything to them, he is highly resistant against all types of damage in his peak form. They both don't stand a great chance, so why argue it. Seriously what is Wolverine going to do to carnage. Carnage tosses him aside like a used condom. Can you admit that? I have no problem admitting Spiderman loses to Red.

Of course Carver said that Classic Spiderman is unbeatable.
ultimate spiderman 121. There a huge differences between ultimate omega red who only show one super power and it was to an textent vastly weaker then 616. There not even closes to realatable.

You do though, you said based on location, but any location does not matter, becuase spiderman can't do shit to stop the pheramones. It like ok fight starts spiderman passes out from pheramones before he moves........

Yea carver says a lot of things, I like some one to try and give me a reasonable explanation for spiderman even beating red once lol. But hey I even had some one trying to argue batman beating red or taking 3 wins out of 10 lol

Tha C-Master
ultimate spiderman 121. There a huge differences between ultimate omega red who only show one super power and it was to an textent vastly weaker then 616. There not even closes to realatable.

You do though, you said based on location, but any location does not matter, becuase spiderman can't do shit to stop the pheramones. It like ok fight starts spiderman passes out from pheramones before he moves........

Yea carver says a lot of things, I like some one to try and give me a reasonable explanation for spiderman even beating red once lol. But hey I even had some one trying to argue batman beating red or taking 3 wins out of 10 lol I said he could last longer, and Masterbruce mentioned without phermones, let's not overrate the phermones though please. Omega Red wasn't changed that much was he? I don't recall so. But all of the characters in ultimate are really weaker.

But could you answer my question. Carnage is stomping Wolverine, won't you agree??

Battlehammer
I said he could last longer, and Masterbruce mentioned without phermones, let's not overrate the phermones though please. Omega Red wasn't changed that much was he? I don't recall so. But all of the characters in ultimate are really weaker.

But could you answer my question. Carnage is stomping Wolverine, won't you agree??
Not overrating anything. Have you ever rad anything on red? He dropped a team of x-men in seocnds with the pheramones. He also drop NC with them who was in mid teleport........I aint overrating anything I am stating a fact spiderman would drop seconds. How spiderman going to last longer then beast, nc ect? There nothing about him that suggests he last any longer then they would. Red only display tenticles and limmited superhuman strength........that way different then 616 red and they are not comparable.

I think he wins, but not a stomp since of cis prevents such. But yes he should win everytime. Though really comparing wolverine losing to carnage as the same as spiderman losing to OR it not the same. Wolverine would put up a fight, Spiderman would pass out instantly...........

Battlehammer
Ultimate red was held down by Ultimate spiderman (class 2) if not mistaken............616 Red has restrained colossus on several occassions........just to give you a taste of how incomparable the two are.

Tha C-Master
Not overrating anything. Have you ever rad anything on red? He dropped a team of x-men in seocnds with the pheramones. He also drop NC with them who was in mid teleport........I aint overrating anything I am stating a fact spiderman would drop seconds. How spiderman going to last longer then beast, nc ect? There nothing about him that suggests he last any longer then they would. Red only display tenticles and limmited superhuman strength........that way different then 616 red and they are not comparable.

I think he wins, but not a stomp since of cis prevents such. But yes he should win everytime. Though really comparing wolverine losing to carnage as the same as spiderman losing to OR it not the same. Wolverine would put up a fight, Spiderman would pass out instantly........... Sure have, I love reading Xmen. He would last longer than the average person, but he wouldn't last as long as Wolverine (whose healing factor is canceled out).

Carnage wrecks Wolverine though. He fights at his best here and could do it without getting close, not that it would matter either.

Night. Remember the words of Carver: Classic Spiderman is like Precrisis Superman. If he beat Firelord, he wins here. laughing

Night. smile

Battlehammer
Sure have, I love reading Xmen. He would last longer than the average person, but he wouldn't last as long as Wolverine (whose healing factor is canceled out).

Carnage wrecks Wolverine though. He fights at his best here and could do it without getting close, not that it would matter either.

Night. Remember the words of Carver: Classic Spiderman is like Precrisis Superman. If he beat Firelord, he wins here. laughing

Night. smile
It took him seconds to drop beast, NC ect. what is haft a second gunna matter lol for spiderman? average human drops in a second spidemrna makes it 2 seconds whoopy lol.

Beast healing factor=>Spidermans

CIS is still in play remeber. That makes a huge difference. Caranage would take it melee and it take him a while becuase he a dumb ass.

lol carver can be an idiot sometimes

Night.

Parmaniac
How does the pheromones work? Do you have to breath them in or do they also react with the skin?

Tha C-Master
It took him seconds to drop beast, NC ect. what is haft a second gunna matter lol for spiderman? average human drops in a second spidemrna makes it 2 seconds whoopy lol.

Beast healing factor=>Spidermans

CIS is still in play remeber. That makes a huge difference. Caranage would take it melee and it take him a while becuase he a dumb ass.

lol carver can be an idiot sometimes

Night. Spiderman is also more mobile, and NC is also. But I'm not going to focus on that just yet. Now Carnage uses all of his abilities, he isn't as bad as some make him seem, actually I see him use his exotic abilities more often, at least his offensive ones.

Battlehammer
How does the pheromones work? Do you have to breath them in or do they also react with the skin?
It air born, but does not have to be breath in, for example it worked on people with breath devices and was implied to work on iron man even if his armor was on.

Battlehammer
Spiderman is also more mobile, and NC is also. But I'm not going to focus on that just yet.

What does being more mobile have to do with pheramones? How is that some how going to make him get any wins or prevent him fro being KOed?

Now Carnage uses all of his abilities, he isn't as bad as some make him seem, actually I see him use his exotic abilities more often, at least his offensive ones.
He pritty dam bad, the vast majority of the time he treated like a bloodlusted moron who takes everything into melee.

Parmaniac
the vast majority of the time he treated like a bloodlusted moron who takes everything into melee.
http://media.filmschoolrejects.com/images/wolverine.jpg
shifty laughing

Battlehammer
http://media.filmschoolrejects.com/images/wolverine.jpg
shifty laughing
tell that to namor and is elite guard evil face

Tha C-Master
What does being more mobile have to do with pheramones? How is that some how going to make him get any wins or prevent him fro being KOed?

He pritty dam bad, the vast majority of the time he treated like a bloodlusted moron who takes everything into melee. CIS applies to Red as well. He just doesn't go into every single fight and shoot phermones while standing there laughing, he takes it up as well.

And Carnage does use projectiles and long distance axes, that's his trademark. Depends on if he's fighting Brock as well, as Brock and her have more of a history.

Battlehammer
CIS applies to Red as well. He just doesn't go into every single fight and shoot phermones while standing there laughing, he takes it up as well.

And Carnage does use projectiles and long distance axes, that's his trademark. Depends on if he's fighting Brock as well, as Brock and her have more of a history.
Actaully he does uses his pheramones often and certainly in fights as NC and the x-men can all have witnessed. There very few times when he did not uses them and there were reason given for why such as not wanting to hurt children. I thought you have read issue on red............

He tends to fight like a moron, crazy idiot.

Tha C-Master
Actaully he does uses his pheramones often and certainly in fights as NC and the x-men can all have witnessed. There very few times when he did not uses them and there were reason given for why such as not wanting to hurt children. I thought you have read issue on red............

He tends to fight like a moron, crazy idiot. I have read xmen obviously. Does he use them, yes. Does he use them exclusively off the bat? Not usually, and not always.

I thought you read carnage. stick out tongue

Starscream M
Not at all it be a one sided beat down on Spiderman. Spiderman would gett utterly destroyed and not be able to do really anything to Omega Red. Poor Spidy. without death spores, omega red is basically doc ock...

even venom would be more deadly

both of whom spiderman does well against

spiderman far too agile for Red

redhotrash
1. Venom
2. Carnage
3. Green Goblin
4. Sandman
5. Mysterio
6. Rhino
7. Scorpion
8. Shocker
9. Vulture

1. Loses this against Brock.
2. Loses to Carnage possibly worse
3. Loses to a smart, non-PIS Goblin.
4. Loses to Sandman.
5. Beats Mysterio easily.
6. Beats Rhino, though maybe not 10/10 depending on CIS.
7. Classic Scorpion was beastly strong and agile, and I believe could launch acid at one point, tough fight.
8. Crushes Shocker
9. Vulture doesnt have the tools Norman has, he loses here.

Also not sure how Omega Red came into this, but theres 2 points I disagree with. I dont see why Omega red would hold back on his death phermones because of children nearby. He was "killed" in Russia for being a child killer. Also Hes definately more than a different version of Doc Ock. Hes supposed to be the Soviet version of the Super Soldier. Hes better than Doc in nearly every way. Unfortunately Red is pretty mishandled. Sometimes hes a team buster who wrecks Cable without breaking a sweat, others hes getting taken out by Night Crawler or Gen X.

Tha C-Master
Doesn't sound bad... only thing is Ock has AI tentacles, and that would be the main difference aside from the death spores.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.