Black Marvels Vs Supers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
fight takes place on earth where ever the fight takes them...teams fight in character

Black Adam
Isis
Osiris(he has had a year to learn his powers)
(Black) Mary Marvel

Vs

Superman
Power Girl
Conner Kent
Super Girl

xJLxKing
I am tempted to say team 2. I am not sure. I don't know much about Isis, and Osirris

BlackZero30x
Isis does not really have the powers of the marvels...shes basically like mother nature. osiris is basically captain marvel jr for the black marvels

JakeTheBank
Supers win. IIRC, Black Adam was sharing his power with the rest of the family, making each of them less powerful than if either one of them was using the full power of Shazam.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Supers win. IIRC, Black Adam was sharing his power with the rest of the family, making each of them less powerful than if either one of them was using the full power of Shazam.

i was actually thinking the same thing but what was really making me wonder what way this would go is what isis would be capable of doing against them because her power is not only different but she has no connection of sharing it to BA or the rest.

tideoftime
The key player on the Black side is Isis: her ability to actually work active magical effects could tip the scales. In out-right physical power the Supers would have the edge, due to power-splitting, but Adam, et al, could run interference while Isis took down at least one or two of the Supers, before possibly being taken down, herself (though she is physically the least powerful, relatively speaking, she is still more durable than a typical metahuman). The specific team members involved, however, still make me lean towards the Supers, but still a rough call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.