Wolverine/Sabertooth vs Slade/Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is adamantium Sabertooth.

Juk3n
Sabretooth prime soloes.

TheKahn
I suppose Midnighter could come up with a quick plan for him and Deathstroke to win (or for him to solo I suppose). But that's putting a lot of faith in his mental combat calculations and it assumes that there is actually a way for team one to lose.

Still, I think it would be fairly close. I'll go with team one 5.5/ to 6/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by TheKahn
I suppose Midnighter could come up with a quick plan for him and Deathstroke to win (or for him to solo I suppose). But that's putting a lot of faith in his mental combat calculations and it assumes that there is actually a way for team one to lose.

Still, I think it would be fairly close. I'll go with team one 5.5/ to 6/10

In what manner would slade or midnighter put down either of the weapon X here?

Can you account for the team 2 4/10, other than "midnighter will find a way" you say midnighter will come up with a quick plan to win??

Well??...

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juk3n
In what manner would slade or midnighter put down either of the weapon X here?

Can you account for the team 2 4/10, other than "midnighter will find a way" you say midnighter will come up with a quick plan to win??

Well??...

Unlike Batman, Midnighter's actual superpower is to calculate millions of battleplans a second to determine how to take down super-powered opponents.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9772/m7yr2.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/782/m8ah7.jpg

And much like DS, he is a veritable team wrecker. If you want more feats, check out his feats in the Authority respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t484278.html

Still, given the prowess of team one, I'm not sure if Midnighter and DS can take a majority.

Juk3n
Um, well...thanks for that, i kinda knew what Midnighters BRAIN can do, but my POINT is that his BODY hasnt got the stuff to put down Adamantium Sabretooth, what will midnighter do? Throw his Brain at him?

TheKahn
Um, well...thanks for that, i kinda knew what Midnighters BRAIN can do, but my POINT is that his BODY hasnt got the stuff to put down Adamantium Sabretooth, what will midnighter do? Throw his Brain at him?

You had something like this in mind?

death strike
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3213/m17xa6.jpg

or this

taking down high-level energy manipulator
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/2412/n24ih2.jpg

or something like this

hurting a superman-clone
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9167/176ke.jpg

Let me repeat myself, I'm going with team one for the majority. However I think its close due to the numerous feats both members of team two have of taking down highly durable and powerful opponents (and even entire teams).

Tha C-Master
I understand Sabes is tough and all, and of course they can win, but just how tough to people think he is on the forums? Can multiple Batmans, Gambits, anything below Hulk just not hurt him? When was this ever shown? He might be getting a bit more credit than needed.

I agree he beats someone like Batman one on one. But versus Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl with items at once and he still stomps? Nah.

Juk3n
None of the people in those midnighter scans are more durable than adamantium, or have weapon x style battlefield regen, burst eardrums for wolvie or sabes to win? LOL

Next!!

iceman24567
Midnighter isn't beating Sabretooth with adamantium team one stomps in a standard scenario.

TheKahn
None of the people in those midnighter scans are more durable than adamantium, or have weapon x style battlefield regen, burst eardrums for wolvie or sabes to win? LOL

Next!!

I honestly don't understand people like you. You demand other produce evidence to back up their position and when they respond with multiple scans, you scoff at a single aspect of one of them as if they gives you license to dismiss everything else in its entirety.

And for the record, Wolverine and Sabertooth aren't "more durable than adamantium." Their bodily tissues can be damaged just as easily as a normal person's. The only difference is that theirs heals a hell of a lot faster.

Tha C-Master

And for the record, Wolverine and Sabertooth aren't "more durable than adamantium." Their bodily tissues can be damaged just as easily as a normal person's. The only difference is that theirs heals a hell of a lot faster. Hence my point about recovery. They can't heal before the damage and a KO is more of a condition that isn't reversed by healing tissue damage either... been there before on that discussion.

carver9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hence my point about recovery. They can't heal before the damage and a KO is more of a condition that isn't reversed by healing tissue damage either... been there before on that discussion.

So who do you think will win this fight?

The Nuul
Team 1 stomps hard, fully upgraded Creed is way to much and solos.

Tha C-Master
I want to say team one for the majority, but they don't leave unharmed, I'd say 7/10.

Battlehammer

And for the record, Wolverine and Sabertooth aren't "more durable than adamantium." Their bodily tissues can be damaged just as easily as a normal person's. The only difference is that theirs heals a hell of a lot faster.
Thats wrong I am afraid. Wolverine is several times more durable then a human his body has been chemically alter. Sabre-tooth is several times more durable then Wolverine.

Niether are closes to human durability and Sabre-tooth is crazy durable.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Kris Blaze
Creed can be as upgraded as he wants to be, won't help if he's not landing a single hit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Creed can be as upgraded as he wants to be, won't help if he's not landing a single hit.
to bad no one in the match up is to fast for him to hit...........

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
to bad no one in the match up is to fast for him to hit........... actually both mn and ds are faster than creed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
actually both mn and ds are faster than creed
No there not. Hell there not even faster then wolverine let a lone sabre-tooth.

Starscream M
No there not. Hell there not even faster then wolverine let a lone sabre-tooth. Midnighter is not technically faster per say...but since he already knows what either logan or creed will do, his actions will preempt theirs and he will appear to be faster

DS is just faster. period. (the guy has an impressive history against speedster fer crying out loud)

Battlehammer
Midnighter is not technically faster per say...but since he already knows what either logan or creed will do, his actions will preempt theirs and he will appear to be faster

DS is just faster. period. (the guy has an impressive history against speedster fer crying out loud)
No he knows what they might do. He knows scenerios that could play out many of which if not all could be him losing and getting hit frequently.

No he not, thoses same speedstir's have been hit by everyone and there mother. Wolverine has hit several speedstirs and characters like spiderman who done the same thing. Wolverien pure speed movement feats out do most if not all of DS.

Starscream M
No he knows what they might do. He knows scenerios that could play out many of which if not all could be him losing and getting hit frequently.

No he not, thoses same speedstir's have been hit by everyone and there mother. Wolverine has hit several speedstirs and characters like spiderman who done the same thing. Wolverien pure speed movement feats out do most if not all of DS. mn will know what logan and creed will do by analyzing their movements...he will react appropriately

logan has never fought speedster anywhere close to what ds has faced.

Mindset
Grifter solos.

Battlehammer
mn will know what logan and creed will do by analyzing their movements...he will react appropriately

No he will see the scenerios that will play out. Most of which if not all will have him losing. He not untouchable or even closes to it.

Funny seeing as how marvel speedstir's actaully have a better track record then DC in terms of getting hit by everyone and there mothers. DS can be as fast as they want won't mean shit if they dont uses any of that speed when he hits them and even worse when robin/batman/nightwing ect all have produce similar feats.

Juk3n

i take it you're refferring to flash... a being tied to the speedforce itself, are you suggesting DS tagging flash as an actual on par speed feat, because if you are...
DS tagging Flash on panel, is PIS..why? Because one of them is close to physically being the fastest being in the universe, and the other has Slug matches with Batman. :/

Wolverine has a mutitude of vanishing acts infront of people/reaction time feats/combat speed feats/deflection and so on feats that put him in the "consistant" catagory. can DS claim the same?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.