Corran Horn vs Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22
does she stand a chance? or are Corrans skills a perfect match to take her out?

Raptor22
i think papa corran spanks her. although Corrans my favorite SW's character so im probably a little biased.

Samurai100
Zannah

Darth_Glentract
Corran is my favorite character, but I can't see him winning this. He got powerful really fast and hasn't demonstrated that he's gotten any better in the last ten or fifteen years (storyline time of course).

Lightsnake
Corran's an exceptional saber duelist. See his duel with Shedao Shai for instance

Darth_Glentract
I dont know if I see Shedao Shai being on Zannahs level though.

Lightsnake
Actually, Shai might very well kick her ass. Her usual Sith Sorcery route is utterly useless against him and she can't rely on the force to sense him.

Darth_Glentract
She is still pretty beast with the lightsaber. Plus, since she is a Sith, I think she would be much more likely to do things like smash him in the face with a brick using the Force. And might the tendrils work on Vong? Do we know what it was about Luke's technique that allowed it to work on the Vong?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
And might the tendrils work on Vong?

Quite possible, since I once read that Sith sorcery is NOT the same thing as using the Dark Side of the Force.

MasterAshenVor
Corran Horn wins due to his sheer Corellian awesomeness.

Lightsnake
She is still pretty beast with the lightsaber. Plus, since she is a Sith, I think she would be much more likely to do things like smash him in the face with a brick using the Force. And might the tendrils work on Vong? Do we know what it was about Luke's technique that allowed it to work on the Vong?
her technique relies on feeling opponents with the force and wearing them down slowly with soresu. Zannah's never been shown to be to Horn's level and Horn only beat Shai with an unorthodox and dangerous trick.

And the Vong are ultra durable...hitting them with bricks hasn't worked well. And given we've seen Force lightning arc away from Vong, the tendrils, which are pure dark side energy won't do a tihng to someone who doesn't exist in the Force. The solos and Luke merely learned to feel the Vong in the force and connect to the same wave length. Zannah cannot do this.

Darth_Glentract
She took on multiple Jedi at once and was also fairly comparable to Bane. That's pretty impressive. Being a soresu master, Corran's best shot would have been offensive Force powers, but he's pretty weak in that department. I will say that he is my favorite character, but he just hasn't shown any improvement in a really long time. Maybe he could win, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lightsnake
She took on multiple Jedi at once and was also fairly comparable to Bane. That's pretty impressive.

Few corrections:

1. She took on Johun Othone and Sarro Xaj. Sarro alone was too much for her and she realized it. Johun, on the other hand, is acknowledged by everyone as a pathetic fighter who got in Sarro's way. Zannah acknowledges the only reason she survive was Johun's pathetic abilities
2. At no point was Zannah comparable to Bane. In a straight duel, Zannah held him off in a brief engagement and knew she couldn't survive another

again, based on? He's demonstrated superior saber skills...and his weakness is TK, not the force in general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.