Whine, complain, and let off steam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Dear fellow km posters,
I have had a particularly stressful and annoyance filled week thus far and I just wanted to say something about it.
I have been having problems with setting up my spring semester schedule...I think that it is all ok now, but just thought it'd be interesting to see how your lives are at the moment as well....up until this week I've been having a grand old time during my winter break...
so feel free to let off steam....just don't whine too much wink Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

finti
life is too cool at the moment

Gundark
Ah, Julie, sorry you're having such a frustrating time of it.

But we're all here to cheer you up, your invisible little friends...

Hope this makes you feel better....

http://www.jamezbrown.com/mysmilies/ups/DeNiro/flower.gif

Dexx
bwah..stress is routine around heresad

ms_saigon
Well, I did a round of chemo last week and that was fun, as usual. Then my car got broken into on Monday night and they took everything right down to the trash receptical and the sunshade. Although they did leave me the floor mats so I shouldn't be too bitter about it after all.

Fire
well my week has been rather strange, but I hope tomorrow will bring some clearity

Bad Boy
Stress??? I'm a member of Powell & Kevski! That's stress!

BackFire349
im still coping with the loss of my girlfriend. still hard to take, but ill live.

Ushgarak
(Goes around beating small aniamls to death)

BackFire349
large animals are more gratifying.

Dexx
no, no...persons....i can immagine a few

Fitch
good week here....stress everywhere,anytime though.But I've learned to skip these problems that bother us.So I'm pretty indifferent,better for my health smile

Gundark
Ush, I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. GRRRRRRRRR......

Ms. Saigon - sorry to hear you're having problems too. But you are welcome here and we'll try to cheer you up as best we can !!

http://www.jamezbrown.com/mysmilies/ups/DeNiro/flower.gif

mah
I'm pretty happy

Fitch
you show it in u're avatar big grin

finti
fishing is good I see

mah
I wouldn't know

Fitch
me neither..

finti
just ask Codman

Bad Boy
Ask who?

Fire
I have no idea, but I think fishing is relaxing, tho I just like to do my resting/meditating/yoga home made thingy

finti
Codman aka Mujaffa

Fitch
and woody aka Thomas H .right ?
I'm starting to know their nicknames...

Ushgarak
Sorry, Gundy, just how I feel...

Gundark
I know. But I would much prefer you beating clowns than small animals.

finti
yeah kick those clowns

Fitch
you should kick some gipsys....In this way you would do a community service too big grin

mah
isn't taht a racist remark

finti
leave it up to Raz

Gundark
*Waits for Cher to sing "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves".*

finti
sick

finti
had to check the sleeve on Monikas Chers greatest hits????? for this one.

"Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down " - Cher,.......... now where are those barf bags

Tex
I accidently put transmission fluid where I should of put the power steering fluid.
I didn't realise it untill it was too late.
Anyone know if that's really bad?

finti
you better drain them

Gundark
That doesn't sound good, Tex.

Fitch
I recomand a SERVICE....

Tex
Yeah, I sucked most of it out with a Windex bottle top.
Hopefully its not messed up too bad. sad

Fire
sorry tex I have no idea whatsoever about cars

about feeling a bit down, I am feeling quite good today, all I really did was find some common sense

Fitch
as much as I know of,if you didn't start the engine after the incident it's not so bad.

Tex
Hopefully.
Although, the only difference between all the fluids you put in your car is the viscosity?. So it cant be that bad?
Oh, I don't care anymore! If it breaks, I'll blame Swedish engineers! evil face

mah
always blame the swedes

finti
you hear this Thomas, youre to blame

mechmoggy
I hate to get all technical Tex, but the viscosity is pretty important in some cases. It can effect the friction experienced in moving parts, thats why fast moving equipment (say pneumatic tools for instance) use very thin oil compared to engine oil.

But I don't think what you've mixed up in this case would be at such opposite ends of the viscosity scale, so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Fitch
a pro vision....smile

Gundark
Tune in tomorrow for another helpful tip from Mech the Mechanic !! cool

finti
Wrenchtool boy

Fitch
laughing out loud
how about hydraulic-jack boy....

mechmoggy
Hey, who called me a tool?!?! mad

I'm not much of a car mechanic to be quite truthful, I just had to study effects of viscosity for my HNC/D. stick out tongue

Fitch
I thought so,but you really said a pro opinion bout that thing.
And it was finti who called you a tool,he is responsable for that!!!!! laughing out loud

Tex
Mech's limited viscosity knowledge is good enough for me.

Car drives fine by the way. smile

Fire
Question: does someone know the name of this artist, in belgium he aquired fame when he showed up at an exposition with a fully operational blender, filled with water and a goldfish in the water, the trick was to see wether or not ppl would actualy turn the blender on

does anyone know his name?

Tex
.....that's considered art? confused

Fire
by some ppl in belgium yes smile
and it's j.j. charlesworth

Tex
Poor fish wink

Julie
yes poor fish indeed...
BTW thank you , Gundy....I feel better....
Poor Ms. Sigon.....It's ok....when life's bad....it can only get better right?

mechmoggy
He got a better deal than that cow who was sliced in two and preserved formaldehyde!

I just don't get some art, modern mostly. I like a good old fashioned picture, where I can understand who or what is being represented and there's no funny shapes or patterns. Also I'm not partial to any melting clocks in the background, although I'm always happy if there's a little female nudity. big grin

Fire
lol

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
but a fish in a blender is not art---its shusi isnt it?

Captain REX
No, sushi is raw fish rapped in rice and seaweed with avocado or crab or vegies.

I'm going to whine and complain. My literature teacher is a *****. There, I've said enough, or there will be bleeped out cuss words all down the page...

Tex
Who says you cant have your art and eat it too? cool

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Fitch
if that was true, I'd love art big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.