General Grievous runs the Council Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
General Grievous, restored to complete health and stamina after each fight, faces jedi council members. How many can he win?

After watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=332qHZg5qJE&feature=related

I'm going to say not too many. He seems to be overpowered by each council member he faces with the exception of ki-adi-mundi (in the old star wars clone wars cartoons.)

So:

1Yoda
2Mace Windu
3Ki-Adi-Mundi
4Plo Koon
5Saesee Tiin
6Even Piell
7Oppo Rancisis
8Shaak Ti
9Kit Fisto
10Agen Kolar
11Obi-Wan Kenobi
12Anakin Skywalker
13Adi Gallia
14Coleman Trebor
15Depa Bilaba
16Eeth Koth
17Yaddle
18Yareal Proof

I don't have good knowledge on all of these characters, so i'll start out like this: He loses at LEAST 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15

Maybe more. He could keep up with sabers against 8,9,10,12 and POSSIBLY 15, but he gets owned by everyone who attempts to use the force against him. Since these are council members, i'm thinking quite a few of them try it. so he loses possibly more than the listed, if the ones i didn't know well are powerful with the force.

Nephthys
Yeah but in the past (when the clone wars were still badass and not just CIS-losefests) he's taken on 3 council members at once and curbstomped them. Lets see though: He beats imo 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, he should beat 9 but whatever, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18 and pose a challenge for all the others but Yoda and Mace.

truejedi
where did he do that? I wasn't a dedicated cartoon follower. Can you show me the youtube clip? that will most likely change my opinion!

Nephthys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA9-g0bkqg8&feature=related

In my opinion, this is the single most Badass thing to have come from Star Wars. All the Clone wars fights are like this (some of the Anakin vs Assajj Ventress ones are epic too).

I mean, at certain points he treats high-level Council members like fodder. That's Sidious-lvl man!

edit: I've just found out this isn't the original, I'll try to find the real one so we don't have to lsten to teh awful music of this one.

edit2: Here ya go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wfL_9KDZE Better hopefully.

Nephthys
Yeah, watch that one, Much better than the last one. The fight with Dooku that you can see in related is also great, and Grievous looks like a ****ing monster in that cloak.

truejedi
hmmm, well, i'm going to have to call Grievous inconsistent then. He was no match for fisto, kenobi, or mace.

Slash_KMC
Well... Kit Fisto is one bad ass Jedi.

Major Valerian
He is. But Grievous is even more.

Darth_Glentract
I don't understand why you would make a gauntlet thread with full rest. That completely defeats the purpose.

Hybris
Think he would be a difficult opponent for 5 & 8 but they would defeat him.

He actually killed Adi Gallia. He will kill Eeth Koth in the CW cartoon. Coleman Trebor didn't really leave a good impression in EP2, so he would end up dead too.

Don't have a clue about 6, 15 and 18.

The others would defeat him.

truejedi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I don't understand why you would make a gauntlet thread with full rest. That completely defeats the purpose.

well, it was to avoid making multiple grievous threads against each council member. This was faster, i probably should have called it something else though.

cherrypieluva50
heres all of them IMO which ones grevious would win
1Yoda - LOSE DEFINITELY
2Mace Windu - Lose
3Ki-Adi-Mundi - Win but Ki- would put up a fight
4Plo Koon - lost because of plo's force
5Saesee Tiin - win
6Even Piell - win
7Oppo Rancisis - not shure
8Shaak Ti - win
9Kit Fisto - lose period. end of discussion.
10Agen Kolar - not shure
11Obi-Wan Kenobi - lose
12Anakin Skywalker - lose
13Adi Gallia - win
14Coleman Trebor - not shure
15Depa Bilaba - not shure
16Eeth Koth - lose
17Yaddle - win <--- debatable
18Yareal Proof - win? <---debatable

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by truejedi
hmmm, well, i'm going to have to call Grievous inconsistent then. He was no match for fisto, kenobi, or mace.

those three people are some of the best duelists in the entire mythos. no expression

truejedi
they may be, that clip has him fighting off multiple jedi council members at one time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.