DP Tyrant/Odin/Thanos vs Monarch/Superman Prime/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is regular Darkseid. No Ale, etc....

Lets also add this. If monarch armor is breach there will be no universal explosions, he'll wink out of the fight.

Monarch knows this so he'll try his hardest to prevent this from happening.

Xplosive
Team 2

shokosugi
team 2

Slaanesh
team 2..

iceman24567
team 2

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team One and I honestly don't see it as THAT close. 8/10

xJLxKing
This depends on which DS it is.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin/Thanos/DP Tyrant are all pretty equal to Monarch and I believe at least 2 are superior. I give Odin, Tyrant and Thanos a majority over Prime. I believe Tryant/Odin to be above DS, and Thanos a peer of DS. To me i think Team one takes a healthy majority

PowerCosmic
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Batman-Prime
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 2 How?

Naija boy
Team 1 mainly due to odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 1 mainly due to odin.

mainly do to all 3 big buddy big grin

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
mainly do to all 3 big buddy big grin

Well perhaps,I see all the matchups going pretty evenly except Odin vs supes prime which is a decisive victory for Odin. Further i consider Odin the most powerful on the field and so he tips the scales heavily in favour of T1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
Well perhaps,I see all the matchups going pretty evenly except Odin vs supes prime which is a decisive victory for Odin. Further i consider Odin the most powerful on the field and so he tips the scales heavily in favour of T1

I agree my friend, I believe DP Tyrant to be the most powerful on the field but that is neither here nor there. As I feel team 1 has the two most powerful overall in (Odin and Tyrant)

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree my friend, I believe DP Tyrant to be the most powerful on the field but that is neither here nor there. As I feel team 1 has the two most powerful overall in (Odin and Tyrant)

thumb up were on the same page

Omega Vision
Split assuming Team 1 can survive Monarch rupturing, if not then its a slight Team 2 victory (IE Prime survives because by feats he's the only one here to survive a universe destroying blast)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Split assuming Team 1 can survive Monarch rupturing, if not then its a slight Team 2 victory (IE Prime survives because by feats he's the only one here to survive a universe destroying blast) They could teleport away long enough for the blast not to kill them either way. There's also no proof he survived that blast. The other Monitor survived it easily along with a force field we can confirm on panel not your speculation that Prime tanked the blast.

The Nuul
Team 1 I think would have good team work.

They should win.

carver9
Split assuming Team 1 can survive Monarch rupturing, if not then its a slight Team 2 victory (IE Prime survives because by feats he's the only one here to survive a universe destroying blast)

Did you not see what I put up about his rupture. If his suit is rupture and if he is about to explode, he would instead be bfred since basically, he lost.

I also said that he knows about this and will fight his hardest to prevent his suit from being ruptured.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Did you not see what I put up about his rupture. If his suit is rupture and if he is about to explode, he would instead be bfred since basically, he lost.

I also said that he knows about this and will fight his hardest to prevent his suit from being ruptured.
Well that's interesting because we've never seen Monarch going all out. He didn't take his fight with Prime seriously and never even dreamed that Prime would rip the suit up.

quanchi112
Well that's interesting because we've never seen Monarch going all out. He didn't take his fight with Prime seriously and never even dreamed that Prime would rip the suit up. The point is what we did see defeat him is capable of by all three characters in team 1.

r0nm0n88
hm i think team 1 takes it slightly, but someone said odin is the strongest on the field earlier. I think tyrant is

Tyrant>monarch
Odin>Prime
Thanos>darkseid

i think all these match ups are close, and with mix and matching in certain places team 2 could take it, but generally team 1 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.