X-Cutioner vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
This is Colossus vs Carl Denti, not New Sun's codename or w/e. I seen this dude split Colossus almost in half but I want to see how it would play out on KMC. I hope this isn't spite.

KingD19
Current Colossus takes it.

Doublejuice
when was the last time colossus ever beat someone worthy 1 on 1? he is always getting wracked so unless i see him taking some actual wins i wont give him the credit all of you give him

Jynocidus
Why now as opposed to then? X-Cutioner split Colossus's skin like....never before seen. When Storm and Arch-Angel found him he was pretty effed up yo.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Why now as opposed to then? X-Cutioner split Colossus's skin like....never before seen. When Storm and Arch-Angel found him he was pretty effed up yo. scans please.

Juggawagga
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
scans please.

i second that

Jynocidus
i fail with scans, but I have the actual comic book. It's on page 54 of The Uncanny X-Men "Where Walks the X-Cutioner" Annual issue 17.

I quote Storm saying "Goddess, no! Peter?!"

Archangel is like "As near as I can tell...it's COLOSSUS!"

*edit, they find him laying in a smashed tree.

This is also the issue where Mastermind died. X-Cutioner was dealt with by Storm, but he incapacitated Archangel and Split Colossus from his forehead down to midchest diagonally. I kid you not, I'm looking at it right now.

Survivor19
I remember reading something to that effect.
Still, Peter can take the majority. No version of X-Cutioner has impresse me.

Jynocidus
am I allowed to post links? lol I found a scan of how he left Colossus.

Survivor19
By all means. Use a thumbnail, though...

Jynocidus
I dunno how to do all that, but scroll down there. You can see that X-Cutioner's znoxx weapon did all that to organic osmium or whatever it is that Colossus can turn himself into

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=5

KingD19
The funny thing is, Colossus was hurt, but not that much. He was hurt enough that he had to stay in his metal form, it's happened before, but it hasn't stopped him. Colossus takes this.

Jynocidus
I don't think any of his injuries were as serious as X-Cutioner splitting him from his head to mid-chest, but I could be wrong. What would be the difference now, as opposed to back then? They're both skilled fighters, it's just one is a mutant and one is a human with a big enough arsenal to turn the x-mansion into a parking lot. If Colossus slams him, it might not hurt him and I've already seen X-Cutioner take hella Colossus punches so who wins?

Colossus-Big C
colossus cant die in armored form.....unless a blast completley dispersed his entire body

snoopdogg
I don't think any of his injuries were as serious as X-Cutioner splitting him from his head to mid-chest, but I could be wrong. What would be the difference now, as opposed to back then? They're both skilled fighters, it's just one is a mutant and one is a human with a big enough arsenal to turn the x-mansion into a parking lot. If Colossus slams him, it might not hurt him and I've already seen X-Cutioner take hella Colossus punches so who wins? He had his force field up when big C was punching him.

Jynocidus
I think Colossus got lucky the last time they fought, imo. I think X-Cutioner takes it more times than not.

snoopdogg
I think Colossus got lucky the last time they fought, imo. I think X-Cutioner takes it more times than not. Got lucky? How many times did they fight?

Jynocidus
Just once to my knowledge, and X-Cutioner let Peter take HELLA free shots. Colossus at strength levels just before, or during X-Cutioner's Song arc.

snoopdogg
Just once to my knowledge, and X-Cutioner let Peter take HELLA free shots. Colossus at strength levels just before, or during X-Cutioner's Song arc. He had his force filed up.

Jynocidus
Alright. So, no holds barred who takes it? Peter or Carl?

snoopdogg
Alright. So, no holds barred who takes it? Peter or Carl? Depends on if Colossus let's him hit him with the axe thingy again. Colossus let him hit him iirc.

Jynocidus
Now that you mention it, that's true. So with skill involved, can Peter stop X-Cutioner from even getting the chance? I think X-Cutioner might get a few wins.

Colossus-Big C
colossus cant die in armored form unless all his body is disperesed.

the guys metal heart been ripped out with no effect

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24294/1058029-colossus_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.