Hawkman vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins? Standard gear for Hawk.

iceman24567
How does Hawkman survive the death factor?

BattleMage
Omega Red

The Nuul
Red beats Logan, Hawkman wouldn't be a issue for him.

Battlehammer
Omega Red all the way.

TheKahn
Doesn't the Nth metal grant some degree of a healing factor? Not sure about the strength of it vs Red's death spores though. erm

Prep-Man
What if Hawkman has the Claw of Horus?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doesn't the Nth metal grant some degree of a healing factor? Not sure about the strength of it vs Red's death spores though. erm

Yes, it does, but most people here don't read Hakwman, so they wouldn't know.

BTW, Hawkman has taken blows from Black Adam and healed his hand from being torn apart.

Seriously, Hawkaman gets no respect.

KingD19
I know about the healing factor, but a healing factor can only do so much, even Wolverine's. And Hawkman's is below his if I recall, he has no defense against the spores and death touch, they act too quickly for his HF to counter.

Now if this is Blackest Night Hawkman, it's a different story.

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567
How does Hawkman survive the death factor?

Hes fought someone like Omega Red actually...and won.

Originally posted by TheKahn
Doesn't the Nth metal grant some degree of a healing factor?

Yes.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What if Hawkman has the Claw of Horus?

Then its a stomp for Hawkman
----
Are we also forgeting Hawkman's other abilities here?

Zeuodin
Hawk man is going to be more mobile, faster and has that Mace. Omega Red is tuff but a smack from the mace is going to end his fight . I'd say Split. who ever gets the drop on who first.

Omega Vision
'm fairly certain Hawkman is close to Class 10 with his Nth Metal Harness.
This is a good match.

-K-M-
His blows have been shown to be above class 10 as they have rocked Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Superman and other top dogs.

Even a punch from Hawkman has rocked Wonder Woman.

The Nuul
HM cant defend against the DF/life drain... But he has other means to beat Red but its a hard fight.

-K-M-
His healing factor healed a sliced throat instantly, and healed his arm that was nearly falling off in seconds. In addition , "anything less then a third degree makes him giggle". So no his healing factor is not shit.

The Nuul
HFs are kept busy vs Red...

-K-M-
Sure would, but as mentioned his healing factor was saving him when he was fighting St.Rochs, which has powers similar to Omega Red and was killing people instantly just getting close to him.

Starscream M
I'm not even sure hawkman would beat wolverine.

def loses against red.

Omega Vision
I recall Golden Eagle's (who is probably weaker than Hawkman) punch making Forerunner bleed, so yeah the Hawks definitely have strength at or above Spider-Man level.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm not even sure hawkman would beat wolverine.

def loses against red.

Actually Hawkman has most of the advantages if they fought.

Wolverine: Superior smell, hearing, durability (internal), adamantium claws, healing factor, fighting skill (debateable)

Hawkman: Superior sight, speed, strength, durability (external), bird summoning, animal totem powers, experience, wind/air manipulation

Yeah its possible he loses to red, but not as easily as some are saying.

TheKahn
Originally posted by -K-M-

Wolverine: Superior smell, hearing, durability (internal), adamantium claws, healing factor, fighting skill (debateable)

Hawkman: Superior sight, speed, strength, durability (external), bird summoning, animal totem powers, experience, wind/air manipulation

Yeah its possible he loses to red, but not as easily as some are saying.

I just had to laugh at the bird summoning laughing
*imagines Wolverine being pecked to death by seagulls ala Hitchcock's "The Birds"*

starlock
Omega Red for the win

Battlehammer
His healing factor healed a sliced throat instantly, and healed his arm that was nearly falling off in seconds. In addition , "anything less then a third degree makes him giggle". So no his healing factor is not shit.
all of which is vastly inferior to many of wolverines feats. Wolverine healing factor can't even compensate for the Death Factor, it be quite a stretch to assume Hawlkman would fair any better.

The Nuul
HM better be hitting and running or else hes done for I think if Red gets a hold of him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Battlehammer
all of which is vastly inferior to many of wolverines feats. Wolverine healing factor can't even compensate for the Death Factor, it be quite a stretch to assume Hawlkman would fair any better.

Ok? I even said Wolverine's healing factor was better, that was a comment concerning someone saying Hawkman's healing factor sucks erm

Battlehammer

I dont think Fight skills are debatable in the least. Wolverine has superior skill showings. How far can hawlkman see? Wolveirne has superhuman sight as well. Speed? If you mean combat speed I completely disagree. Experience can also be debateable as well depending is Wolverine is Berserker or not.

Battlehammer
Ok? I even said Wolverine's healing factor was better, that was a comment concerning someone saying Hawkman's healing factor sucks erm
Really does not matter what level his healing factor is in this match up it pritty much irrelevent.

The Nuul
HMs HF is not good compared to some others.

The Point is that Logan who has a better HF couldnt do much against Reds death factor etc.... HMs HF almost doesnt stand a chance.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
HMs HF is not good compared to some others.

The Point is that Logan who has a better HF couldnt do much against Reds death factor etc.... HMs HF almost doesnt stand a chance.
Yea red a utter monster, lol I had people argueing Batman and Spiderman being able to beat him the majority and take wins laughing

Tha C-Master
Who argued Spiderman beating Red the majority? Batman doesn't do it without prep, in a comic he'd definitely beat him. Spiderman would likely have to use a plot device as well.

-K-M-
I dont think Fight skills are debatable in the least. Wolverine has superior skill showings. How far can hawlkman see? Wolveirne has superhuman sight as well. Speed? If you mean combat speed I completely disagree. Experience can also be debateable as well depending is Wolverine is Berserker or not.

Actually on panel Hawkman is stated to be one of DC's greatest fighters due to being "alive" for 4000 years and learning different abilities.

Yes he does, but not on the level of Hawkman. Hawkman has shown to see in outer space with his "hawk vision".

Yes combat speed, even Superman has commented Hawkman is near his speed using the gravity belt. They even mentioned with the gravity belt Hawkman can swim nearly as fast as Superman too. Hell, Hawkman tags speedsters that are vastly superior to the ones Wolverine has encountered. So no.

Hawkman is 4000 years old, how does Wolverine have comparable experience?...so no erm

Really does not matter what level his healing factor is in this match up it pritty much irrelevent.

*face palm* ...and you missed the point

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Who argued Spiderman beating Red the majority? Batman doesn't do it without prep, in a comic he'd definitely beat him. Spiderman would likely have to use a plot device as well.
Some one in another thread while back. They were argueing Batman winning with staandard equiptment lol. What plot device could Spiderman uses to win lol.......Red would have to not uses his pheramones for some stupid reason and even then Spiderman putitng him down is very unlikely.

The Nuul
If HM plays this smart then he wins, if he plays it dumb.....hes dead.

Battlehammer
Actually on panel Hawkman is stated to be one of DC's greatest fighters due to being "alive" for 4000 years and learning different abilities.
Yea and yet his feats are inferior and it not like wolverine has not been stated over and over again to be one of the best/ the best ect.

Yes he does, but not on the level of Hawkman. Hawkman has shown to see in outer space with his "hawk vision".
nice

Yes combat speed, even Superman has commented Hawkman is near his speed using the gravity belt. They even mentioned with the gravity belt Hawkman can swim nearly as fast as Superman too. Hell, Hawkman tags speedsters that are vastly superior to the ones Wolverine has encountered. So no.

You mean thoses same speedstir who get tagg more often then any marvel speedstir and by batman, DS ect.........I sorry but I am less then impressed.......everyone and there mother get comments and do just that.

Hawkman is 4000 years old, how does Wolverine have comparable experience?...so no erm
You are mistaken. Wolverine while Berserk has knolwedge from all his past lives and he was one of the first humans in existences lol.............and was the hero to slay the monster Ba'al.........so Yes.

Tha C-Master
Some one in another thread while back. They were argueing Batman winning with staandard equiptment lol. What plot device could Spiderman uses to win lol.......Red would have to not uses his pheramones for some stupid reason and even then Spiderman putitng him down is very unlikely. Spiderman is a chemical genius he'd be able to come up with something considering the circumstances. But without phermones it would be a better fight. But he could do it, he's taken down tougher. Possible for both. Just unlikely in a straight up match in the forums.

-K-M-
Yea and yet his feats are inferior and it not like wolverine has not been stated over and over again to be one of the best/ the best ect.

You mean thoses same speedstir who get tagg more often then any marvel speedstir and by batman, DS ect.........I sorry but I am less then impressed.......everyone and there mother get comments and do just that.

You are mistaken. Wolverine while Berserk has knolwedge from all his past lives and he was one of the first humans in existences lol.............and was the hero to slay the monster Ba'al.........so Yes.

Im going to wager you really dont know Hawkman's feats as in another thread you said you dont read Hawkman erm and once again Hawkman is stated to be one of the best over and over again.

No, Im talking about Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Flash, Johnny Quick, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Superman, Despero, etc, etc. He has even shown to go lightspeed in space, but then again you wouldn't be impressed with that either right? erm

Show me evidence he does this.

Starscream M
He has even shown to go lightspeed in space, but then again you wouldn't be impressed with that either right? erm

that's irrelevant.

thor could travel at light speed tooo...doesnt mean his combat speed is fast

Omega Vision
not like wolverine has not been stated over and over again to be one of the best/ the best ect.

He's usually the guy to say that though. Wolverine's statements don't override the fact that Hawkman was kicking ass before Wolverine's fifteen-times great-grandfather was even alive.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's irrelevant.

thor could travel at light speed tooo...doesnt mean his combat speed is fast

That's completly different as Thor has to throw his hammer to fly as if he doesn't he is grounded. Cant compare the two

Zeuodin
Hawkman likely would hit OR a couple of Dozen Times before Red gets a spore out.

Prep-Man
Red would definitely face the mace in the FACE! Hawkman's speed is great and would KO Red with a few blows.

KingD19
To my knowledge, no one has ever really ko'd Arkady.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
To my knowledge, no one has ever really ko'd Arkady.

Logan, Piotr and Kurt did.

I guess Claw of Horus would do the job, too. But is that Hawkman's standard equipment?

jrodslam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan, Piotr and Kurt did.

I guess Claw of Horus would do the job, too. But is that Hawkman's standard equipment?

Kurt did, by dropping him from the sky. A bit of bs, but Logan and Colossus had nothing to do with that.

snoopdogg
I think it was funny they showed Red being kayoed from a fall from 200 ft. but a punch from Colossus just sent him flying. I'm guessing Colossus didn't give his full shot.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I would say no, but depending on the era of Hawkman standard equipment of Hawkman consisted of a neural gun that one-shot shuts off your brain and a gun that melts anything down to the atoms with a shot.

FrothByte
I mistakenly read "hawkeye" instead of "hawkman" and was laughing my head off for a whole minute before i realized my mistake.

OR for the slight majority.

Badabing
Tell Jinzin and Battlehammer I say Hawkman wins...because he can fly! sneer

biscuits

TheKahn
Originally posted by Badabing
Tell Jinzin and Battlehammer I say Hawkman wins...because he can fly! sneer

biscuits

So.... "wings > tentacles" is the basis of your decision? Meh...makes sense to me. Really, it does. no expression

no expression

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.