WWH vs Nation X Utopia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
they have been warned and have 1 day of prep time to get ready and yes everyone is there. All teams Magneto, Namor etc. only stipulation WWH cant win by destroying Utopia island itself he must fight all of them.

psycho gundam
magneto is only pretending to be weak, he'll take utopia out of cyke's hands soon, you'll all see i tells ya

iceman24567
So he has to fight hundreds of mutants? Which include Namor and Magneto? Spite.

psycho gundam
they weren't so hot last time though, and hulk was only toying with them.erm

ExodusCloak
I'd like to see if Madison Jeffries, Dr. Nemesis and Dr. Rao could build anything to stop him.

Anyway is BFR allowed? We have Illyana who could just dump him into Limbo?

TheKahn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
magneto is only pretending to be weak, he'll take utopia out of cyke's hands soon, you'll all see i tells ya

Not according to Fraction hmm
http://ie.comics.ign.com/articles/105/1055811p1.html

Assuming WWH's jobber-inducing aura is off, I'd give the edge to the muties. They have enough brains and diversity of powers that they should be able to handle him, imo.

iceman24567
they weren't so hot last time though, and hulk was only toying with them.erm yeah but if he has to fight every mutant on the island he's toast.

psycho gundam
most of them are fodder compared to the hulk

iceman24567
Alot of them also have very useful powers though erm

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
Not according to Fraction hmm
http://ie.comics.ign.com/articles/105/1055811p1.html

Assuming WWH's jobber-inducing aura is off, I'd give the edge to the muties. They have enough brains and diversity of powers that they should be able to handle him, imo.

There was no jobber aura besides him not being bfred and if they did that then they would have had an even more pissed hulk doing MORE damage once he came back to earth.

outavodka
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'd like to see if Madison Jeffries, Dr. Nemesis and Dr. Rao could build anything to stop him.

Anyway is BFR allowed? We have Illyana who could just dump him into Limbo? no bfr n no its not spite have you seen WWH vs Xmen Xfactor young Xmen eXcalibur round one???

TheKahn
Originally posted by carver9
There was no jobber aura besides him not being bfred and if they did that then they would have had an even more pissed hulk doing MORE damage once he came back to earth.

I disagree. There are any number of matter manipulators, magic users, and even telekinetics who should have been able to stop the Hulk for an indeterminate amount of time due to nothing more than the nature of their powers.

carver9
I disagree. There are any number of matter manipulators, magic users, and even telekinetics who should have been able to stop the Hulk for an indeterminate amount of time due to nothing more than the nature of their powers.

Not when you have a weaker hulk resisting everything that you just named.

iceman24567
At the sametime? I don't think so.

TheKahn
Not when you have a weaker hulk resisting everything that you just named.

I have never heard a decent argument explaining how an average TK user couldn't disable the Hulk (or any brick) by simply lifting him a few feet into the air by the scruff of his neck. no expression

iceman24567
TK has been fought off by sheer will before plus we know Hulks strength wouldn't allow him to be tked for long no expression

TheKahn
Originally posted by iceman24567
TK has been fought off by sheer will before plus we know Hulks strength wouldn't allow him to be tked for long no expression

I'm not talking about physically restraining the Hulk or keeping him from moving. The point I was making is an average TK user should be able to lift the Hulk into the air in such a way that the jolly green giant has no solid surface to gain leverage on and use his physical strength. If someone telekinetically lifts you up by your big toe, I don't see how all the strength in the world would allow you to get free.

iceman24567
He's the strongest one there is though confused

carver9
I have never heard a decent argument explaining how an average TK user couldn't disable the Hulk (or any brick) by simply lifting him a few feet into the air by the scruff of his neck. no expression

TK vs Hulk, no, that just aint happening.

carver9
I'm not talking about physically restraining the Hulk or keeping him from moving. The point I was making is an average TK user should be able to lift the Hulk into the air in such a way that the jolly green giant has no solid surface to gain leverage on and use his physical strength. If someone telekinetically lifts you up by your big toe, I don't see how all the strength in the world would allow you to get free.

His leg muscles is stronger than any tk user. He can willingly push himself down with physical might easily.

TheKahn
He's the strongest one there is though confused

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Hulk/hulk05.gif
Hulk smash puny logic!

iceman24567
LOL thumb up

iceman24567
His leg muscles is stronger than any tk user. He can willingly push himself down with physical might easily. See i knew somebody would post something like this i win again laughing

TheKahn
His leg muscles is stronger than any tk user. He can willingly push himself down with physical might easily.

no expression

That has nothing to do with the scenario I described.

TheKahn
See i knew somebody would post something like this i win again laughing

What the f**k? This round, but I'll be back.

Survivor19
With what leverage?

Doesn't matter. Rogue and the X-kids put him down in a gruesome manner.

JakeTheBank
Jobber aura on? WWH solos because Pak believes WWH > everything else. Jobber aura off? The mutants massacre him.

Parmaniac

http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

from what should he push himself? The air?

psycho gundam
meh, this is like stopping the juggernaut but he is resistant to telepathy, and you're on an island with him.

other than bfr, what else is there?

Kris Blaze

I agree.

Let's say that the TKs simply cover the ground 10 feet around the Hulk and throw it/lift it into the air. There is nothing he could really do to stop it. It takes minimal skill from their side and a minimum of energy.

psycho gundam
thunderclap

trying to restrain his whole body would put them in a coma

bbrem123
http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Hulk/hulk05.gif
Hulk smash puny logic!

best game ever

khazra
Rogue recently absorbed like 8 people at once and used their powers with ease together....

Namor/colossus/northstar/wolverine/Gentle/x-23/Elixir/Warpath

Not a sure thing but she has a chance with that powerset. Think how well exiles mimic did against class 100s with less than half that powerset.

psycho gundam
worst comes to worst, he heals from whatever she manages to pull off, dude can chuck the island if he wanted.

i can see thor, supes, and the other top dudes walking through them as well.

TheKahn
worst comes to worst, he heals from whatever she manages to pull off, dude can chuck the island if he wanted.

I don't know about that....

Does anyone have a list of all the mutants currently on Nation X?hmm

khazra

Ultimately sentry did well against WWH.

Namor in turn didnt do too bad against Bob recently, hell i think he beat him in 1963 or whatevers its called (is that continuity??).

Rogue with colossus/northstar/wolverine/X-23/Gentle/warpath/elixir would crush namor.

Add Namor's powerset and she'd crush sentry. Which is enough to fight WWH. AND she can use elixir's powers to overload the HF to make her damage last.

Edit>
Depending on magneto's power level i think Nation X can beat some big hitters on the supes level. Even if magneto is a bit down:
1.Post Children of the Vault Northstar is capable of lightspeed
2. Namor seems to be getting a push and can hang with most anyone.
3. Exodus smile

Hell, unless your completely immune to Tp than Emma + charles + cuckooes + exodus is messing you up bad.

Survivor19
Is on the island since?..

let's get serious. How can Hulk defend against Rogue attacking him with same powerset she used on Predator X? Let's say, with TP assault to keep him distracted and not thunderclapping?

-Pr-
if hulk can destroy the battlefield, then hulk.

if not, x-men.

Blanket
I had a hearty laugh at Carver's expense

khazra
Exoddus goes where magneto is. It follows form that as a mutant who reatins his powers he's there.

Survivor19
You fail to deliver compelling facts.
For your information, Exodus didn't work with Magneto ever since Fatal Attractions.

ExodusCloak
I don't think Exodus is on the island. He left to go on some soul searching quest.

Here's a list of residents on Utopia.

Angel
Anole
Ariel
Armor
Avalanche
Beast (on sabbatical with S.W.O.R.D., technically)
Blindfold
Bling!
Bliss
Cannonball
Cloak
Colossus
Celeste Cuckoo
Mindee "Irma" Cuckoo
Phoebe Cuckoo
Cyclops
Dagger
Dazzler
Domino
Dragoness
Dust
Elixir
Empath
Erg
Ernst
Frenzy
Gambit
Gentle
Graymalkin
Hellion
Husk
Iceman
Indra
Madison Jeffries
Martha Johansson (No-Girl)
Legion (brought back by New Mutants squad)
Litterbug
Loa
Magik
Magma
Magneto
Match
Meltdown II (Tabitha Smith)
Mercury
Moonstar
Namor
Nekra
Dr. Nemesis
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Onyxx
Pixie
Professor X
Psylocke
Rockslide
Rogue
Stinger
Storm
Sunspot
Surge
Toad
Trance
Vanisher
Warpath
White Queen (Emma Frost)
Wolfsbane
Wolverine
X-23
Dr. Kavita Rao (Human, X-Club member)
Dr. Takaguchi (now deceased)
Hepzibah (Mephistoid alien)
Prodigy (David Alleyne, depowered mutant)
Danger (sentient artificial intelligence)

TheKahn
I don't think Exodus is on the island. He left to go on some soul searching quest.

Here's a list of residents on Utopia.

Angel
Anole
Ariel
Armor
Avalanche
Beast (on sabbatical with S.W.O.R.D., technically)
Blindfold
Bling!
Bliss
Cannonball
Cloak
Colossus
Celeste Cuckoo
Mindee "Irma" Cuckoo
Phoebe Cuckoo
Cyclops
Dagger
Dazzler
Domino
Dragoness
Dust
Elixir
Empath
Erg
Ernst
Frenzy
Gambit
Gentle
Graymalkin
Hellion
Husk
Iceman
Indra
Madison Jeffries
Martha Johansson (No-Girl)
Legion (brought back by New Mutants squad)
Litterbug
Loa
Magik
Magma
Magneto
Match
Meltdown II (Tabitha Smith)
Mercury
Moonstar
Namor
Nekra
Dr. Nemesis
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Onyxx
Pixie
Professor X
Psylocke
Rockslide
Rogue
Stinger
Storm
Sunspot
Surge
Toad
Trance
Vanisher
Warpath
White Queen (Emma Frost)
Wolfsbane
Wolverine
X-23
Dr. Kavita Rao (Human, X-Club member)
Dr. Takaguchi (now deceased)
Hepzibah (Mephistoid alien)
Prodigy (David Alleyne, depowered mutant)
Danger (sentient artificial intelligence)

Thanks. big grin

With that much brain- and fire-power, the X-men should be able to take down the Hulk.

ExodusCloak
Thanks. big grin

With that much brain- and fire-power, the X-men should be able to take down the Hulk.

I wonder what would happen if Loa walked over to him and shook his hand?

iceman24567
^ i was thinking the samething

TheKahn
I wonder what would happen if Loa walked over to him and shook his hand?

Hulk > poorly known mutant + logic sad

psycho gundam
he grows his hand back.... (provided his structure breaks down as fast as other matter due to increased density and the fact that his HF is always on)

a similar thing happened when shadowcat and elixir tried their "forbidden" techniques, his physiology is simply too big of an obstacle for those sort of powers.

Master Court
Well, the telepath's probably can't do sh*t. WWHulk seemed completely impervious to Chuck's attempts. It simply hurt everyone else in a good radius. If anything, Chuck and the other should just use their powers as a com-link to coordinate the mutants attacks. Also, there's the matter of space, and the fact that two things can't share the same of it. It'd be impossible for all those mutants to attack at the same time. Not that it'd make much of a difference. Half that list would be taken out by a simple thunderclap. Like the one WWHulk used to send Ghost Rider flying(which took minimal effort), or deafening the telepath in WWHulk X-Men.

In the end, it would come down to a select two dozen or so that really hold their own for a while, but ultimately fail because, writing aside, WWHulk as a character proved he could stomp the X-Men with power alone, and outsmart his toe-to-toe opponents.

psycho gundam
did M get back from jersey yet?

Parmaniac
did M get back from jersey yet?

laughing thumb up

TheKahn
he grows his hand back.... (provided his structure breaks down as fast as other matter due to increased density and the fact that his HF is always on)

a similar thing happened when shadowcat and elixir tried their "forbidden" techniques, his physiology is simply too big of an obstacle for those sort of powers.

That's why you don't attack his hand. I'd imagine they'd go for his head. no expression

Rulk
hulk wins

ExodusCloak

Shadowcat would have killed him had she sunk his entire body into the ground. And from her reaction from pulling that stunt she wasn't going for the killing blow.

Elixir didn't death touch him, according to Christos Gage he overloaded Hulks healing factor for a while.

Loa would dissolve his very matter if he walks through her.

redhotrash
Iceman solos

psycho gundam
Shadowcat would have killed him had she sunk his entire body into the ground. And from her reaction from pulling that stunt she wasn't going for the killing blow. sure it wan't a killing blow, but she did try and cripple him. just inconvenienced him

Elixir didn't death touch him, according to Christos Gage he overloaded Hulks healing factor for a while. whatever he did was only temporary, and on top of that he continued to pwn them while it lasted. minor inconvenience

Loa would dissolve his very matter if he walks through her. his sheer volume compared to hers would mean that a perfect head shot is is the only "possible" means of her power to put him down longer than what zom strange's big ass fisty things or vector's body wide repulsion did (which were temporary).

loa's very tiny and frail, whereas king hulk is 8'+ and over half a ton.

and she'd only get one shot at it cause one, hulk ain't no dummy, and two that shit probably hurts a lot. he won't let it happen again.

never really seen hulk take any trauma to the head in that form, but i do think it might actually take him down since loa's feats are pretty sparse, not sure if she can totally take out any matter she interacts with. hulk's durability/density is even more resistant to adamantium penetration.

redhotrash
Still Iceman solos.

psycho gundam
iceman's laid out in a recent comic, either utopia or necrosia iirc.

TheKahn
iceman's laid out in a recent comic, either utopia or necrosia iirc.

Well wake his popsicle ass up. This shit's important! mad

Survivor19
Yes, Iceman was downed by zombie Darkstar. So... what?

And do not give us "Xavier wasn't affecting him" please. He didn't even try. He has read Hulk's memories and then declared surrender, and wasn't trying to attack him ever since.

psycho gundam
cause if his mind blast fails, all he did was enrage a guy who already had beef with him.

iceman24567
Iceman laid out because Darkstar couldn't handle the pipe erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.