Hitting a girl...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
When is it fine to hit a girl?

Insomniatric
This reminds me of the time I beat up a guy for hitting one of my friends who happened to be a girl. I'm not trying to sound "internet tough" or anything, that really did happen.

MMA training sure comes in handy.

Oh and to answer the question, if you ask me it's never okay to hit a girl. aweno

Rogue Jedi
It's never OK to hit a woman, no matter what. Completely unacceptable.

Ms.Marvel
if shes being a ***** smack her.

Rogue Jedi
No. Only a gutless man hits women. I screwed this chick over once. Saw her a month later in a club. She walked over and kicked me square in the nads, right in front of my boys, then walked away. They were all "Dude, hit her back!!!" I couldn't do it. Why? First and foremost, she is a lady, secondly, I totally deserved it.

Insomniatric
If you ask me, real men don't hit women.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No. Only a gutless man hits women. I screwed this chick over once. Saw her a month later in a club. She walked over and kicked me square in the nads, right in front of my boys, then walked away. They were all "Dude, hit her back!!!" I couldn't do it. Why? First and foremost, she is a lady, secondly, I totally deserved it.

imo thats crap and honestly more degrading to us then not hitting us. were not nearly as frail as you guys like to think...

Peach
You shouldn't hit anyone, regardless of what gender they are.

BackFire
Whenever.

the.kenzo
I don't hit...I tap...that ass.

AbnormalButSane
If she's kicked you in the balls or cutter unnecessarily, I think it's all right to give her a quick slap.

Or in my case, kick her teeth in.

Alpha Centauri
Never, ever punch a woman. Never beat up a woman, never fight a woman.

However, if a woman comes up to me and starts swinging at my head and/or violently attacking me, I WILL restrain her with force. Whether it's holding her down to the floor or giving her a slap.

That's the only excuse. I let NOBODY take that kind of liberty with me and getting born with a vagina is no excuse. Women use that far too much, that excuse.

-AC

BackFire
If a woman killed my mom with a knife I'd beat the holy **** out of her.

AbnormalButSane
What about a gun?

BackFire
Nah that's fine.

Scythe
If she was trying to kill, even then, I'd hesitate.

the.kenzo
If a ***** were coming after me with intent to kill, I'd take her out.

AbnormalButSane
And sometimes it's all right to hit them during sex. Actually, it's expected. It's a turn on.

the.kenzo
ABS brings up a good point.

Hell, I "hit" a girl just the other day when I spanked her ass before kissing her.

AbnormalButSane
See, that's all right. Let's her know you care.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
See, that's all right. Let's her know you care.

...until she dumped me later that day. haermm

BackFire
Did you hit her again, then?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by BackFire
Did you hit her again, then?

Nah, she broke up with me via text message, after I drove the 90 miles back to my house. Not gonna waste the gas to go down there and hit her one more time.

AbnormalButSane
And gas is so expensive these days. Shame on her.

the.kenzo
Thankfully the car I was driving gets good gas mileage, but it was still $20 worth of gas I used.

Maybe I SHOULD hit her. haermm

AbnormalButSane
Damn skippy!

Equal rights and all that jazz.

the.kenzo
Didn't even get any nookie for all my trouble.

But I did get a HJ. shifty

AbnormalButSane
Nice!

chomperx9
women are actually stronger than men when it comes to taking pain. if someone is attacking you no matter the gender you have the right to defend yourself. yeah you should go easy on the lady like just block her attacks or get her into a hold where she cant move till she settles down.

but you shouldnt just stand there and let her beat the F out of you. now if its your ex wife and she punches you in the face then go for it all the way. just dont do it infront of the kids.

Alpha Centauri
On second thoughts, the following moves are acceptable:

Tiger Uppercut, Sweet Chin Music, a Piledriver and a German Suplex.

For the latter, lure her into some sex from behind than give her the Chris Benoit rolling German Suplexes.

-AC

Mairuzu
When they talk.

Quincy
Never.

mikeydude
if ANYONE, comes near me with the intent to kill, ill most defnately kill them first.
man/woman/child/beast.
even if they are kin.
i have actually had dreams of having to kill my family because of a rabies outbreak.
it was sad but i lived with it by the end of my dream.

iKinneas
Honestly my best friend is a girl. We occasionally spar and everything outside of Taijutsu practice but even then I am uneasy about hitting her simply because of the way I was raised. I stand with my old belief: whether she can take it or not, never hit a woman. It just isn't right.

Liberator
I know a lot of girls who could easily kick a mans arse.

yeah I hear you though, it just doesn't feel right hitting a girl, stronger or not.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Mairuzu
When they talk. ROFL.

I don't hit women. If i'm looking at a threatening woman, I turn and walk away.

That ACDC Chick
i have to fight the urge to punch other women everytime im near them
including my sister and especially with my nana

steverules_2
I've wanted to hit women, but i restrain myself from doing so...i may want to hit women at times but i'd never ever do it, i've been hit in the nuts many times by a chick and that pain would make a man hit a woman but some of us dont...i am one of those men

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by JacopeX
When is it fine to hit a girl? hit it and quit it.

dadudemon
It's usually not acceptable. I'd say self defense is okay, but even then, exercise caution. They aren't fragile...but there is generally a large strength gap making it a tad unfair.

The worst I've done is tackled a girl for trying to kick me in the nutz.

I used to spare with this lady who was a capoeira user. I blacked her eyes several times, but I tried to avoid hitting her nose. It was sparring and for practice/learning. So I don't consider that the same as what the thread was about. She actually got pissed if I held back..she didn't like being treated weak/fragile.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

However, if a woman comes up to me and starts swinging at my head and/or violently attacking me, I WILL restrain her with force.

-AC Exactly.

Impediment
I have only punched a woman one time in my entire life.

It was because she was charging towards me with a steak knife prepared to stab me.

I knocked her goddamn ass out onto the floor.

So, self defense. The 5-0 were there and took my statement.

That said, any man who hits a woman purely out of some delusional sense of "dominance" needs to be castrated.

BackFire
What if he just does it because it's really, really fun?

The Nuul
Donkey punching a chick is great!

you get thorns
Originally posted by JacopeX
When is it fine to hit a girl?

"We've all got it coming, kid." Will Munny. yes

Rogue Jedi
Unfortunately, some chicks are truly BNS.

Ax3l
Never, ever punch a woman. Never beat up a woman, never fight a woman.

However, if a woman comes up to me and starts swinging at my head and/or violently attacking me, I WILL restrain her with force. Whether it's holding her down to the floor or giving her a slap.

That's the only excuse. I let NOBODY take that kind of liberty with me and getting born with a vagina is no excuse. Women use that far too much, that excuse.

-AC Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

**** me, I'm all boned up over here.

Mairuzu
The more you know

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's never OK to hit a woman, no matter what. Completely unacceptable. What if the chick was stabbing you and you had an opportunity to retaliate?

Originally posted by Peach
You shouldn't hit anyone, regardless of what gender they are. LOL WUT?

Originally posted by BackFire
If a woman killed my mom with a knife I'd beat the holy **** out of her. thumb up

Mr. Rhythmic
Violence is bad period.

That ACDC Chick
viloence has been around for thousands of years and will always be around
its bullshit that people cant handle it, yes there are times when there can be too much violence but its been around for forever and it was around with other speciesfor centuries but were the only species that actually has... idk... members? who abhor it and dont go with the flow
but that would be conforming and no one likes that now do they?

Insomniatric
One time some chick was pissed off at me, and was trying to punch me in the face.

I didn't hit her, but I did dodge/block every single one of her punches (I'm pretty agile, thanks to MMA), and I did kind of lifted her leg with mine to throw her off balance, grabbed her arms and went behind her. It looked like I was trying to handcuff her. I held her like that until she chilled out. She was hot. We're friends now.

I don't think she was going to stop if i hadn't have did that.

Ax3l
Hahahahahahaha.

Oh, you were serious.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Ax3l
Hahahahahahaha.

Oh, you were serious.

Yeah.... huh

Don't see why it was funny though.

That ACDC Chick
whatd you do to piss her off?

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Insomniatric
One time some chick was pissed off at me, and was trying to punch me in the face.

I didn't hit her, but I did dodge/block every single one of her punches (I'm pretty agile, thanks to MMA), and I did kind of lifted her leg with mine to throw her off balance, grabbed her arms and went behind her. It looked like I was trying to handcuff her. I held her like that until she chilled out. She was hot. We're friends now.

Yeah, I'm not a badass, but I'm totally a badass.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
whatd you do to piss her off?

She let me use her phone, and I accidentally dropped it in my cup of water. There was something else I did to make her mad but I don't remember what it was. Still, she overreacted. She has anger issues.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Yeah, I'm not a badass, but I'm totally a badass.

What?

That ACDC Chick
She let me use her phone, and I accidentally dropped it in my cup of water. I think she might have overreacted. What a psycho.
that happens
the overreacting bit i mean

steverules_2
Kirk doesn't hit women, just sleeps with them smile

Spartan005
About a month ago I was working at a restaraunt with this girl named Shelby.....

the entire night she kept bragging about how much more money she was making right in my face, which got really irritating after about 5 hours. So on my way out I obnoxiously said goodbye to everyone while 'accidentally' knocking over about 4 chairs in her section.

this ***** comes storming out into the parking lot with a ****ing caution sign and starts beating the shit out of my back with it before punching me in the balls. So I calmy try and get into my car, but no, she grabs my keys and throws them about 60 feet.

let me tell you... that ***** was 3 seconds away from getting her face slammed in the pavement before my manager came out.

god damnit. I hate women

AbnormalButSane
Screwing and punching

Ax3l
****ing

AbnormalButSane
yeah that

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Spartan005
About a month ago I was working at a restaraunt with this girl named Shelby.....

the entire night she kept bragging about how much more money she was making right in my face, which got really irritating after about 5 hours. So on my way out I obnoxiously said goodbye to everyone while 'accidentally' knocking over about 4 chairs in her section.

this ***** comes storming out into the parking lot with a ****ing caution sign and starts beating the shit out of my back with it before punching me in the balls. So I calmy try and get into my car, but no, she grabs my keys and throws them about 60 feet.

let me tell you... that ***** was 3 seconds away from getting her face slammed in the pavement before my manager came out.

god damnit. I hate women That's why slapping a ***** is okay

Quincy
you deserved it

steverules_2
http://titebeat.com/images/slap.gif

AbnormalButSane
crylaugh

Mairuzu
so awesome!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Spartan005

god damnit. I hate women

Did she get fired n'stuff?

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Did she get fired n'stuff?

What would the n'stuff include?

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
What would the n'stuff include?

Possible lawsuit. No last paycheck. Boss chewed her out. He got the last laugh which includes a detailed conversation about it.

You know: "n'stuff." smile

steverules_2
Interesting...mhmm

dadudemon
Interesting...mhmm

It's similar to "etc" but is meant to be less formal. Also, "etc" requires at least two items before "etc' can be used. "n'stuff" due to it's informality, does not.

hehe!

These are the types of things I think, but don't say, unless someone asks as it is really really boring.

steverules_2
There have been times in work where I just wanted to put n'stuff but I didn't because I knew that would be a fail in the assignment

dadudemon
There have been times in work where I just wanted to put n'stuff but I didn't because I knew that would be a fail in the assignment

You work as a waiter or something?

If not, what do you do for work, and where?

steverules_2
You work as a waiter or something?

If not, what do you do for work, and where?

I was talking about written work sly Like college work and stuff, not job work...I have no job atm but I get by with the money I've earned smile Whats your job?

dadudemon
I was talking about written work sly Like college work and stuff, not job work...I have no job atm but I get by with the money I've earned smile Whats your job?
I work in IT.

My official title is "Network Administrator II".

Rogue Jedi
Boss chewed her out. sloppy seconds FTW.

Lara
I'm so very very disturbed by the fact I have just sat and read this thread. I was dumb-founded by the end of the first page blink

steverules_2
I work in IT.

My official title is "Network Administrator II".

IT is what I am doing in college atm smile

dadudemon
IT is what I am doing in college atm smile

kewl beeeenz.

I have the A+, Net +, ITIL Foundations V2, Security +, and the Server +.

I'm working on a MCDST, MCSE (2003), and MCP (which will come partially from the MCDST.) I hope to get all three of those before the next semester starts. Wish me luck?

My major is doube: Cyber Security and Digital Forensics.

I assume yours is "Networking" Or "Net Admin"?

AbnormalButSane
I thought we were supposed to be talking about smacking broads up in here! ermmad

the.kenzo
I thought we were supposed to be talking about smacking broads up in here! ermmad

*smack*

Satisfied?

AbnormalButSane
Once more with feeling!

the.kenzo
Once more with feeling!

*rears my arm back, winds up, and swings!*

Yeah, you like it.

AbnormalButSane
vin

the.kenzo
Kinky

dadudemon
Sorry. Two geeks talking about computer stuff... sad

AbnormalButSane
Sorry. Two geeks talking about computer stuff... sad

I mean it might be forgivable if you were talking about Cauchy-Euler equations but computer stuff is out of the question!

dadudemon
I mean it might be forgivable if you were talking about Cauchy-Euler equations but computer stuff is out of the question!

But, we like the nth block cipher, not the explicitly solving for the nth derivative! weep

Admiral Akbar
I've wanted to hit women, but i restrain myself from doing so...i may want to hit women at times but i'd never ever do it, i've been hit in the nuts many times by a chick and that pain would make a man hit a woman but some of us dont...i am one of those men

What if she kicked you there a second time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
What if she kicked you there a second time? roll eyes (sarcastic)
It'll hurt twice as much? big grin

Ax3l
35 to 40 seconds in is when shit gets real

Xe7V85lA-bI

Hitting a broad at its finest!

dadudemon
There's a nother vid out there where this couple goes outside of a bar, the guy gets some bad news or something, then he squats down. The lady keeps talking, and the dude just sucker punches her vaj.

Then, the lady walks really funny after him as he runs away. (Me thinks she had a piercing or something...cause that would hurt.)

Rogue Jedi

Xe7V85lA-bI

Hitting a broad at its finest! Wow, what a stud.

Ax3l
ermm

Rogue Jedi
yes

AbnormalButSane
Who the hell watches MTV?

dadudemon
Who the hell watches MTV?

Most teenage/preteen girls. In fact, a good portion of teenage boys, too.

I used to watch Punk'd late at night cause I liked those uppity celebs getting punked.

AbnormalButSane
For shame! They should be watching Reading Rainbow like the good ole days.

Ax3l
I enjoy a good Shitty TV show now and then so I have something to make fun of in my comedy act that is constantly running in my brain.

Vinny Valentine
A thread Jacope made got to 6 pages? That's a new record.

Robtard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

He's actually a decent guy if you take the time to get to know him.

He also can't lick/suck/tongue a scrotum like a veteran prostitute, it's rather breathtaking. I do recommend it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
He's actually a decent guy if you take the time to get to know him.

He also can't lick/suck/tongue a scrotum like a veteran prostitute, it's rather breathtaking. I do recommend it. You seem to know alot about his sexual tendencies. How do the mothballs smell?

Rain Dog

Do you by any chance do MMA?

Because I can
some ***** deserve it!!
and i agree with Peach, the whole: just don't hit them

...UNLESS they really deserve it. Who's to judge?
If you're unsure hit them once and walk off smile

One Free Man
Originally posted by Because I can
just don't hit them

...UNLESS they really deserve it. Who's to judge?
http://www.cdss.ca.gov/agedblinddisabled/PG1298.htm

Syren
Originally posted by Mairuzu
When they talk.

Oh, you haermm

Because I can
Originally posted by One Free Man
http://www.cdss.ca.gov/agedblinddisabled/PG1298.htm
relevance?
ha at the spelling error smile

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

*speechless*

JacopeX
laughing out loud

You kids.

Xe7V85lA-bI

Hitting a broad at its finest! Eeewwww....what an ugly, tan sprayed, ****.

And why are those anchor women talking out of their asses with trivial assumptions upon Italians in America? erm

Ax3l
Guido

JacopeX
Guido Glad that I live in a guido free area. Too bad they come all the way to my job to buy our clothes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ax3l
Usually you see Guido's selling guido clothes. Maybe not where you're from.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
if shes being a ***** smack her.

laughing K.Diddy has found his ****ing dream girl

rader
If a woman isn't cooking, doing laundry, cleaning, or sexing you in some way, she deserves to be hit. But seriously just kidding... But not really. I kinda wish I could go back in time and actually hit my ex. Way I see it, that's the only way it'd be fair considering she started telling everyone I did. Not that anyone really believes her.

That ACDC Chick

Xe7V85lA-bI

Hitting a broad at its finest!
i dont think Snookie really is a woman, so it doesnt count stick out tongue

overlord
why would anyone who isn't a girl hit a girl?

only if she tries to maim you perhaps

That ACDC Chick
if shes histerical and needs a smack to get her back to her senses, perhaps?

overlord
I've never met a hysterical woman stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
If you ever hit me expect to get hit back about 2x harder. :]

That ACDC Chick
i wouldnt hit back.... id punch back mwahaha

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
If you ever hit me expect to get hit back about 2x harder. :]

Why do some girls foolishly say that?

Most men could knock out most women with one punch, then there'll be no hitting back at all. Much less twice as hard.

I'm all for relevant equality, but don't get ahead of yourselves.

-AC

That ACDC Chick
thats skinny bitches who couldnt handle a papercut without breaking down into tears much less a slap roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
thats skinny bitches who couldnt handle a papercut without breaking down into tears much less a slap roll eyes (sarcastic)

With all due respect.

Most women would be taken down, or knocked out, if an average male hit them as hard as they could.

-AC

Sinbear
I honestly don't see a problem with hitting girls if they're getting out of hand...

That ACDC Chick
With all due respect.

Most women would be taken down, or knocked out, if an average male hit them as hard as they could.

-AC
whatever helps you sleep at night

overlord

Most men could knock out most women with one punch, then there'll be no hitting back at all. Much less twice as hard.

-AC women also have adrenaline

and ever tried knocking out a coke user? pretty sure you won't succeed

dadudemon

-AC

She was speaking both literally and figuratively.

And, I'm quite sure ACDC Chick could punch you twice as hard as you could punch her.

Mr. Rhythmic
viloence has been around for thousands of years and will always be around

Doesn't mean it's right.

dadudemon
Doesn't mean it's right.

No, you've got it backwards: hitting your woman is definitely a thing from the right.

Left-wingers are all about the love and peace...and weed.

Mr. Rhythmic
if shes histerical and needs a smack to get her back to her senses, perhaps?

Terrible excuse.

Mr. Rhythmic
No, you've got it backwards: hitting your woman is definitely a thing from the right.

Left-wingers are all about the love and peace...and weed.

I'm neither. I disagree with violence, but I've been in situations in which violence your last option, and I can respect that, but notice how I said LAST option.

That ACDC Chick
Terrible excuse.
so youre gonna just let it go on until she does something terrible?
like if youre hiding from a robber and shes freaking out, shell lead him right to where youre hiding and shotgun rain you

dadudemon
I'm neither. I disagree with violence, but I've been in situations in which violence your last option, and I can respect that, but notice how I said LAST option.
LOL!

Dude, I was just joking with you. I was trying to be punny. no expression

laughing

dadudemon
so youre gonna just let it go on until she does something terrible?
like if youre hiding from a robber and shes freaking out, shell lead him right to where youre hiding and shotgun rain you

'cause it ALWAYS happens dat way in teh moviez! Stupid b***h just needs a firm slap (teehee) and, "oooooo babaaaaaayyyyyyy, she's ooookaaaay!"

Robtard
Terrible excuse.

What if there's a horde of zombies coming and you can't get her to move because of her hysterical state, you'd leave her to be devoured, instead of supplying her with a life-saving backhand?

You're a terrible person.

That ACDC Chick
'cause it ALWAYS happens dat way in teh moviez! Stupid b***h just needs a firm slap (teehee) and, "oooooo babaaaaaayyyyyyy, she's ooookaaaay!"
laughing

dadudemon
laughing

Laughing at my "Sugar" lyrics reference? big grin

NinthCorona
backhandin my hoe's is a hobby

That ACDC Chick
Laughing at my "Sugar" lyrics reference? big grin
yes no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by NinthCorona
backhandin my hoe's is a hobby

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M3pObA7nHg8/Rky1Lo5PVLI/AAAAAAAAAgw/TqawCE8wYmM/s400/Gardening+Tools+-hoe.jpg no expression

That ACDC Chick
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M3pObA7nHg8/Rky1Lo5PVLI/AAAAAAAAAgw/TqawCE8wYmM/s400/Gardening+Tools+-hoe.jpg no expression
that would give you some seriously bloody knuckles no expression

Wild Shadow
i wont lie i hit a girl once. i am a firm believer of equal opportunity ass whoopin. is it okay to beat a woman? no. but is it okay to hit her damn right it is if she attacks you.

i had a girl who kept hitting me and i told her to stop she wouldnt, i told her if she didnt i would hit her back. she responded with no you wont i'll call the cops on you then she looked me dead in the eyes and said i dare you and she slapped me.

my friends all of a sudden backed away and started telling the girl she f@#@#@ up... she then looked confused and scared all of a sudden when she realized what was coming. i punched her square right on her shoulder knowing if i hit her face i would break it and her chest would be too dangerous since i was pretty dangerous so i opted for her shoulder... even that was too much, a nasty slapping sound could be heard it sounded like i broke her arm with my fist.

she dropped to the ground like a sag of potatoes and started crying thinking i broke her arm.. my friends were all like that is cold blooded... i was like i didnt even hit her my hardest or actually aimed at hurting her or i would have killed her.

i looked her in the eyes and asked her if she knew why i hit her? my friends were like you dont threaten Jay you dont dare him..ever!!!

Autokrat
I was conditioned in a hardcore Christian home. I would find it incredibly difficult to hit a girl.

Hell I get depressed when I read about women dying, but for men I just shrug.

Damn social conditioning.

Robtard
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i wont lie i hit a girl once. i am a firm believer of equal opportunity ass whoopin. is it okay to beat a woman? no. but is it okay to hit her damn right it is if she attacks you.

i had a girl who kept hitting me and i told her to stop she wouldnt, i told her if she didnt i would hit her back. she responded with no you wont i'll call the cops on you then she looked me dead in the eyes and said i dare you and she slapped me.

my friends all of a sudden backed away and started telling the girl she f@#@#@ up... she then looked confused and scared all of a sudden when she realized what was coming. i punched her square right on her shoulder knowing if i hit her face i would break it and her chest would be too dangerous since i was pretty dangerous so i opted for her shoulder... even that was too much, a nasty slapping sound could be heard it sounded like i broke her arm with my fist.

she dropped to the ground like a sag of potatoes and started crying thinking i broke her arm.. my friends were all like that is cold blooded... i was like i didnt even hit her my hardest or actually aimed at hurting her or i would have killed her.

i looked her in the eyes and asked her if she knew why i hit her? my friends were like you dont threaten Jay you dont dare him..ever!!!

Your eBadassery is like a 9.4, having the ability to kill someone with a shoulder punch.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Robtard
Your eBadassery is like a 9.4, having the ability to kill someone with a shoulder punch.

i meant if i had hit her square in the face as hard as i could or her reset button or her chest.. of course i am not going to kill her with a shoulder punch dont be silly... but i did leave one of the nastiest bruises i have ever seen. big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

laughing

*Threatens Jay*

awesome

That ACDC Chick
there was this one real skinny ***** that tried to punch a guy in the shoulder and she ended up breaking a knuckle
she was an idiot to think she could take him haermm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>