Hercules with Mjolnir vs Thor with Green Lantern Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Immortal Hercules, Classic Thor.

They are handed their weapons as they enter the arena for battle. No BFR.

Prep: Hercules gets only his experience from witnessing Mjolnir's capabilities in Thor's battles over the years. Thor gets to sit down and read the current run of Geoff Johns' Green Lantern prior to the fight.

xJLxKing
Thor

JakeTheBank
Thor. He still has his command over the weather (though less focused), and is physically able to contend with Hercules with and without Mjolnir. Giving him a power ring which runs on willpower, which I'd say Thor has lots of, and he wins this. Not to mention he can create constructs to use in melee combat that only boost his already incalcuable strength.

Starscream M
thor wouldn't know how to use the ring

Bentley
In the other hand, Herc would know how to use a hammer!

Colossus-Big C
herc used the hammer before he knows how to use it while thor doesnt even know what the ring is......

Zeuodin
The ring is so much similar to Thor's powers. It acts on will power. If Thor wills a storm, he would end up with a plasma storm combined with his own storm powers.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
In the other hand, Herc would know how to use a hammer! hammer smash....hammer toss. I'm sure herc can figure that out.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
hammer smash....hammer toss. I'm sure herc can figure that out.
Lifting it on the other hand smile

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Lifting it on the other hand smile oh come on, I'm pretty sure the threadmaker assumed that Herc gets the right to wield Mjolnir

psycho gundam
thor just commands mjolnir back to him, cause since he's in thor form herc obviously isn't running things.

basilisk
oh come on, I'm pretty sure the threadmaker assumed that Herc gets the right to wield Mjolnir

Correct. Herc gets the right to wield it in this battle. Thor isn't getting it back unless he pries it from Herc's cold dead hand!

Kasper Gutman
Thor doesn't need the green lantern ring. He has one shotted Herc in the past with a lightning bolt and that was without holding mjolnir.

Kasper Gutman
Is this Herc holding mjolnir ala the silly Rulk fight or is this Herc lifting mjolnir and gaining the power of Thor?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Is this Herc holding mjolnir ala the silly Rulk fight or is this Herc lifting mjolnir and gaining the power of Thor?

i would assume he has the powers too...there would be no reason for the hammer otherwise

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor calls Mjolnir to him and proceeds to whoop Hercules.

Blanket
Ignoring hammer back powers, Thor creates a hammer. no expression

But then it fails because he read the current GL series

TheKahn
Originally posted by basilisk
Immortal Hercules, Classic Thor.

They are handed their weapons as they enter the arena for battle. No BFR.

Prep: Hercules gets only his experience from witnessing Mjolnir's capabilities in Thor's battles over the years. Thor gets to sit down and read the current run of Geoff Johns' Green Lantern prior to the fight.

Thor uses the ring to create a copy of Mjolnir to fight with while Hercules uses the real Mjolnir like an unbreakable club.
Result: tie

mighty adam
thor 7/10

The Nuul
Thor still beats him.

Parmaniac
oh come on, I'm pretty sure the threadmaker assumed that Herc gets the right to wield Mjolnir

Yeah right but he gave Thor the ring just as a pretty accessoir without the knowledge to use it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.