The Exile in NJO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
If the Exile was suddenly transported into NJO era, how powerful would she have been?

Autokrat
This along the lines of asking how physically strong I would be if someone tossed me into a time machine and send me 4000 thousand years into the future.

In short, any argument for the Exile's change in power would operate on a False Cause.

Nephthys
How angry is she? Cuz if she's angry enough she might go an a murderous rampage and that would give her a slight boost, but thats the only scenario she'd change much. Unless you mean comparatively.

truejedi
you are asking in comparison to NJO jedi, right?

With NOTHING that exists to back up my opinion, my opinion is that she would be on a kyle katarn level. After all, by itself, HIS game makes HIM look similarly badass to how badass the exile looks.

Nephthys
I agree with that point.

Lord Lucien
What is with you and the "What ifs"? We can't f*cking answer them.

Red Nemesis
This one is probably not the best place to draw a line TG. This just rationalizes the question "How does the Exile compare to NJO " without the rigmarole and bluster of a VS thread.

erm

Lord Lucien
Without the rigmarole, it's shite.

Red Nemesis
but really, is the rigmarole always necessary? we had a non-shite thread without it once... i think

Lord Lucien
In memory past, an age long ago. Once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.