Galen Marek vs Jania & Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Although a 2-1 match, who wins?

truejedi
i'm going to have to say galen. everything he has done is on such a powerful scale that it is slightly ridiculous.

BoratBorat
How many galen threads have you made?

Darth_Glentract
Totally the Solo's. Starkiller is powerful, but Jaina is a very smart fighter and Anakin has tons of raw power. They'll take him.

BoratBorat
Yeah so being smart in a fight + 1 guy having tons of raw power = they kill galen.

Galens raw power is unbelievable, there is no way the solos would take him easily and its likely that galen wins.

Galen, as much as of a piss poor excuse of a character, is one of the only force users in the entire mythos to actually get a hit on sidious and ragdoll him momentarily in the novel and comic.

Darth_Glentract
Jaina was basically able to defeat Caedus. In addition, Anakin had huge amounts of raw power. More than Kyp. I don't think you can say that even for Galen. They have far more experince and have Skywalker blood (giving them insane potential). Against just one, Galen could win. But not a chance against the both of them.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Jaina was basically able to defeat Caedus. In addition, Anakin had huge amounts of raw power. More than Kyp. I don't think you can say that even for Galen. They have far more experince and have Skywalker blood (giving them insane potential). Against just one, Galen could win. But not a chance against the both of them.
erm

Nah. Bandon Galen stomps. Their only hope is if Jaina gets to him quickly enough to prevent him from dominating them with the Force. Somehow I dont see that happening.

Darth_Glentract
I think you are underestimating how powerful Anakin was. During Star by Star, Kyp reached out with the Force and (in reference to Anakin) felt a presence in the Force that was more powerful than his own. This was probably referring only to potential or raw power, but that still pretty crazy.

Jaina is a freakin beast. While everyone is jizzing on themselves over Bane being able to use the Force on a minuscule scale, Jaina was able to rub air molecules together to create light even when she was just a child. She has a lot of unusual powers she can use to her advantage, such as being able to go completely invisible in the Force. Same with her use of shatterpoint. They overwhelm Galen.

Samurai100
Galen easy

Lord Lucien
You suck at extrapolating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.