Superman vs. Molecule Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
What kind of fight would this be? Good. Bad or shitty?

And who would win?

AsbestosFlaygon
Shite thread

The Nuul
laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by BattleMage
What kind of fight would this be? Good. Bad or shitty?

And who would win?

hmm I'd go with shitty ftw.

X-43D
Molecule Man is much more powerful than Supes imo. Molecule Man is the one who killed the Beyonder. The Beyonder has all the capabilities of a Cosmic Cube and is about equal to Galactus in strength, Galactus slightly more though.

shokosugi
Superman wins.

TheKahn
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman wins.

I'm shocked. no expression

You know Superman and a lot of DC characters are still avaliable in the tournament if you want to try to run the table with the son of Jor-El and company. shifty

KingD19
SHoko thinks Superman wins...period.

Superman against TOAA - Superman

Superman against Shaggy Man - Superman

Superman against a Destroyer Armor made of enchanted Kryptonite - Superman

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by KingD19
SHoko thinks Superman wins...period.

Superman against TOAA - Superman

Superman against Shaggy Man - Superman

Superman against a Destroyer Armor made of enchanted Kryptonite - Superman Well, he may think its mole****man.. LOL

Xplosive
Molecule Man with extreme ease.

bbrem123
Superman wins.

Knowsbleed33
Please, Molecule Man erases him.

bbrem123
haha i was joking...i just thinks its funny how he says supes always wins

shokosugi
Superman with CA defeats Molecule Man.

Superman with CA = Superman

Superman defeats Molecule Man. Simple.

Blanket
I have no idea what you're talking about.

KingD19
I think he means the Cosmic Armor, which he doesn't have for this fight. And even if he did, I'm sure MM could do something to the armor, probably make it non-existent.

Shoko is just riding Superman so hard, that if he allowed Superman to lose, he would wither up and die, leaving nothing to fill the void of fanboyism.

h1a8
If someone shoots molecule man in the head from behind will he die?

Mindset
Simple. Yes, you are.

Parmaniac

You truly are the personified facepalm...

psycho gundam
Bump

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'm shocked. no expression

You know Superman and a lot of DC characters are still avaliable in the tournament if you want to try to run the table with the son of Jor-El and company. shifty Whatever happened to kahn ?

Zack Fair
Supes wins via speeblitz...

durpalm

of course that would work, owen doesnt have any superhuman durabilty or speed eek!

Silent Master

Superman loses 10/10.

Damborgson
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9599/darkavengers12014.jpg

just pretend thats superman.

JakeTheBank
T-Vo ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T-Vo ftw. Yep.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Yep.

thumb up

Mindset
thumb up thumb up

Hug?

I mean...high five?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

Hug?

I mean...high five?

We'll shake hands like manly men.

LQPMGi0gFBQ

WhiteWitchKing
T-Vo ftw.

Hahaha, MM's gonna T-Vo Superman to death. Reverse rape by MM for the win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Hahaha, MM's gonna T-Vo Superman to death. Reverse rape by MM for the win.

I'm debating using Shoko Supes, though.

Mindset
We'll shake hands like manly men.

LQPMGi0gFBQ God...we're awesome.

GRIMNIR
Molecule Man is a very powerful character but he needs to know where Superman is in order to use powers. Unless he just reality warps the whole planet to make sure he gets him.

Superman can use speed and catch MM off guard and MM very easy to kill close up as he has no durability or healing.

Reality Warpers are always best with other characters protecting them from attacks from behind.

Uriel005
unless specifically stated that Superman has a wishmachine/CA Molecule-man in a horrible horrible stomp. Then again according to shoko superman with knowledge of this fight in advance used the machine to make him and all things in the multiverse immune to MM.

Slaanesh
MM easily..a stomp to be exact..

quanchi112
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Molecule Man is a very powerful character but he needs to know where Superman is in order to use powers. Unless he just reality warps the whole planet to make sure he gets him.

Superman can use speed and catch MM off guard and MM very easy to kill close up as he has no durability or healing.

Reality Warpers are always best with other characters protecting them from attacks from behind. Are you serious ?

TricksterPriest
Well....if Owen Reece jobs....Supes will take him easily. But if he's actually got it together, Superman is boned.

rotiart
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

Reality Warpers are always best with other characters protecting them from attacks from behind.

I had about three paragraphs of insults but decided I didn't want to get warned by bada.

Instead I give you...

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

complexbrother
MM guts superman lika a fish.

rotiart
Originally posted by complexbrother
MM guts superman lika a fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90VOeGtyFXc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well....if Owen Reece jobs....Supes will take him easily. But if he's actually got it together, Superman is boned. In the instance yoyu speak of he still destroyed and defeated every character who faced him in dark avengers. Could superman come back from being destroyed ?

The Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well....if Owen Reece jobs....Supes will take him easily. But if he's actually got it together, Superman is boned.

He only jobs to Sentry.

JakeTheBank
Are you agreeing that Owen jobbed then, Quan?

quanchi112
Are you agreeing that Owen jobbed then, Quan? No, I don't think he did at all. Sentry/Void whatever can come back what will kill almost anybody else. The point is Thor can't just reform if destroyed down to the molecule and neither can most characters. Most weren't even aware Sentry could until that showing. He is the definition of a plot device like Thor's hammer, Spectre, etc. I don't see the shock since he wasn't able to be destroyed even by Morgana and the timeline thing.

Most posters hate this showing so much the only reason they can stomach it is saying he jobbed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Bendis ever intended Sentry to be Skyfather level or anything. I also don't think Bendis actually understood the ramifications of that showing. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who thinks things through. Hence the bullshit about Sentry not actually possessing matter manipulation in his interview. Frankly, I don't think Bendis knows what Sentry is either.

I think the best way to explain it is write it off as a lower end Owen. There's certainly evidence for the argument.

Boggles my mind that this guy actually sells.

JakeTheBank
I take everything Bendis says and does with a pillar of salt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

That's been the rule I follow since the Echo bullshit where he outright lied multiple times. Dude is full of shit. He promised that Siege would be 64 pages long, hence the delays. Lol.

JakeTheBank
Lol, he said on his FB page that he wasn't leaving comics or Marvel or the Avengers title out of pure spite for the haters or something. I doubt that's entirely true, but that sounds like the kinda guy he is.

-Pr-
He's a douche. Always has been imo.

Blight
You know he wants to punch me in the face?? Seriously, he told my friend to punch me in the face for him... yeah, I live in the same city as him...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's a douche. Always has been imo.

An overrated douche. I give him props for his DD and Ultimate Spider-Man stuff, but he needs to GTFO the Avengers titles and events.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I f*cking hate spiteful fatties like Bendis. ahuh

-Pr-
He's the guy that admitted he hated Hank Pym AND Hank Pym fans, saying the character should have never been invented, and then went on to use Ultron in his first Mighty Avengers arc.

And he undid two years of Dan Slott's work on improving Pym by making him a Skrull. Childish, spiteful pr*ck who deserves to get fired.

Blight
Rucka is way nicer. he comes into my store every time I play one of those dc animated dvds where he is being interviewed in the special features and he's like "whoa.... that's an ego boost".

Bendis isn't even a very good customer. He special ordered something from me once and he was just all around lame.

The Nuul
Bendis is just for the fanboys and thats all. He just a smarter version of Loeb.

Rage.Of.Olympus
5 gets you 10 Bendis got his ass kicked everyday at elementary school.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's the guy that admitted he hated Hank Pym AND Hank Pym fans, saying the character should have never been invented, and then went on to use Ultron in his first Mighty Avengers arc.

And he undid two years of Dan Slott's work on improving Pym by making him a Skrull. Childish, spiteful pr*ck who deserves to get fired.

Phucking bullshit. Slott's Pym was great. Even Gage's Pym is pretty cool.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
5 gets you 10 Bendis got his ass kicked everyday at elementary school.

Lmao. He probably said 'Sweet Christmas' and got his ass handed to him. Hence his desire to make Cage > All.

Blight
Doesnt he hate dc, too?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blight
Doesnt he hate dc, too?

Probably. He doesn't seem to have even a begrudging respect for the company like Quesada himself. I think he's said some stupid crap regarding DC in interviews before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao. He probably said 'Sweet Christmas' and got his ass handed to him. Hence his desire to make Cage > All.

I think he got raped by a black guy.....and liked it.

Blight
I recall him making fun of Sue Dibney's death saying it was pathetic to kill off such a small character.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, irony.

I think it'd be for the best if we stop now. Just in case Bendis reads all this and as revenge, has Hulk beat up Thor or something. arrrgh

Even Marvel writers/editors know of my Thor love.

The Nuul

Cage raped him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
A guy who looked like Cage. Course, "they" often do.

JakeTheBank
Lol, irony.

I think it'd be for the best if we stop now. Just in case Bendis reads all this and as revenge, has Luke Cage or Hawkeye beat up Thor or something. Even Marvel writers/editors know of my Thor love.

Fixed.

Blight
Hahaha

Rage.Of.Olympus
kwGHWsMxcTQ

mhmm

JakeTheBank
lmfaooo

TheGodKiller
Bump.

Jynocidus
Superman

TheGodKiller
kwGHWsMxcTQ

mhmm
L-O-L.

On another note, I forgot what a great show Boondocks. thumb up

carver9

laughing out loud

tkitna
What has KMC come to that this spite thread is still open?

-Pr-
It's an old thread that got bumped. So?

h1a8
Superman can win if he knows MM true power and then plans on koing MM before he can react. MM can be koed right?

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman can win if he knows MM true power and then plans on koing MM before he can react. MM can be koed right?

It's a viable tactic and to be frank, super speed is the deciding factor. If the fight isn't already over by the time Owen can react, Superman loses.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Odekahn
It's a viable tactic and to be frank, super speed is the deciding factor. If the fight isn't already over by the time Owen can react, Superman loses.

Actually Doom tried that against Owen once but it only worked because Owen was unaware of the full extent of his powers, and it was explicitly stated that if he had been it would not have worked.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually Doom tried that against Owen once but it only worked because Owen was unaware of the full extent of his powers, and it was explicitly stated that if he had been it would not have worked.

How did Doom get comparable speed to Superman?

Endless Mike
Well that's a whole different debate, but the point was that he took Owen by surprise and blasted him with as much power as he could, but it was made clear that it wouldn't have even done anything if Owen hadn't had his mental blocks.

Vanguard
MM probably. But I could see Superman finding a way to win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think it'd be for the best if we stop now. Just in case Bendis reads all this and as revenge, has Hulk beat up Thor or something. arrrgh

Even Marvel writers/editors know of my Thor love.

Lmfao.

I'm like 99% certain Bendis actually read my post. This post is like right before Bendis would have started scripting Avengers Assemble. no expression F*ck, should have kept my mouth shut. arrrgh

carver9
Lmfao.

I'm like 99% certain Bendis actually read my post. This post is like right before Bendis would have started scripting Avengers Assemble. no expression F*ck, should have kept my mouth shut. arrrgh

Lol...that's smiley is hilarious.

guy222
Yep

Odekahn
Lmfao.

Taurus says "Ole!"

guy222
stick out tongue

Tony Stark
Superman wins.

rolling on floor laughing

abhilegend
That Don Blake fella is surely stronger than everybody.

abhilegend
What about Don Blake or Cap knocking him out?

Odekahn
Well that's a whole different debate, but the point was that he took Owen by surprise and blasted him with as much power as he could, but it was made clear that it wouldn't have even done anything if Owen hadn't had his mental blocks.

Well, I think its a factor. Doom doesn't have Superman's speed nor power and it matters in a fight.

Also, what kind of attack was it? If it was a mental attack then not having his mental blocks would make sense.

Endless Mike
It was an attack with a bunch of energy blasts

Odekahn
It was an attack with a bunch of energy blasts

Energy blasts with the force of a full Superman speed blitz? Hundreds of thousands of planet moving punches all hitting within .0001 seconds probably doesn't even scratch the surface.

guy222
How can Supes win

Mindset
Originally posted by Odekahn
Energy blasts with the force of a full Superman speed blitz? Hundreds of thousands of planet moving punches all hitting within .0001 seconds probably doesn't even scratch the surface. http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ref-knocks-jay-cutlers-helmet-off.gif

Diesldude
Good recovery by Cutler. LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.