Rune King Thor vs The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane mk89
Say what Sentry wins????

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg

JakeTheBank
RKT

bbrem123
sentry

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
RKT

How. RKT is a Sky-Father Level being. Sentry wipes his ass with COSMIC CUBE BEINGS

JakeTheBank
Sentry peformed a feat such as this how many times? Once and with an implied lack of experience. Thor virtually became omnipotent and omniscient, meaning his level of power would be far more consistant against Bob's. Sentry's one showing of "greatness" doesn't make me a believer, sorry.

Peterlane mk89
Sentry peformed a feat such as this how many times? Once and with an implied lack of experience. Thor virtually became omnipotent and omniscient, meaning his level of power would be far more consistant against Bob's. Sentry's one showing of "greatness" doesn't make me a believer, sorry.

Prove that he was omnipotent. In Marvel there are so many levels of omnipotence. Sentry is more omnipotent than MM

Omega Vision
Yeah give it some time before you jump to the conclusion that Sentry=God. For all we know Sentry's latest feat isn't really his own doing, he might be possessed by another force of great power, its not unheard of in comics for that to happen. The Hood is a good example, things made a lot more sense once Dormammu stepped out of the shadows.

Xplosive
Sentry

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah give it some time before you jump to the conclusion that Sentry=God. For all we know Sentry's latest feat isn't really his own doing, he might be possessed by another force of great power, its not unheard of in comics for that to happen. The Hood is a good example, things made a lot more sense once Dormammu stepped out of the shadows.

DENIAL
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg
laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Peterlane mk89
Prove that he was omnipotent. In Marvel there are so many levels of omnipotence. Sentry is more omnipotent than MM

Maybe because he inherited the Odinforce, which IMO, is way more reliable than the now wanked "Sentryforce".

Omega Vision
Maybe because he inherited the Odinforce, which IMO, is way more reliable than the now wanked "Sentryforce".
We saw it here first: the dawn of Sentry as Wanker God of KMC. Sorry Thanos, Batman, Wolverine, Dr. Doom, and Superboy Prime you all had your time in the sun but its Bob's turn now.

Omega Vision
DENIAL laughing
Peter you don't do the Sentry any service by trolling in his name.

bbrem123
wow...sentry beat MM while unexperienced...MM>>>RKT

u guys really dont like the character its crazy

Peterlane mk89
DENIAL laughing

Peterlane mk89
Peter you don't do the Sentry any service by trolling in his name.

MAD http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-12.jpg
laughing

JakeTheBank
Why would he inherit the odin force? He's not asgardian.

DENIAL laughing

Why would THOR inherit the ODINFORCE?

Are you for real?

Xplosive
As it seems, Sentry would actually stomp RKT.

Peterlane mk89
Why would THOR inherit the ODINFORCE?

Are you for real?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-10.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-9.jpg

Sentry>>>>THOR

JakeTheBank
In my exitement I thought you were making an excuse for why THE SENTRY is so strong. I took ur post out of contex.

Sentry>>>>THOR

Based off of feats, no. Sentry's one feat displaying the now unstoppable Sentryforce doesn't put him beyond Thor and all of his feats.

Xplosive
Based off of feats, no. Sentry's one feat displaying the now unstoppable Sentryforce doesn't put him beyond Thor and all of his feats.

Actually it does. Even if one feat (for now), it shows Sentry having greater power level than RKT.

bbrem123

learning his powers and then stomp MM puts him way over any thor in feats...sorry man

Peterlane mk89

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-10.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-9.jpg

Peterlane mk89
Originally posted by bbrem123
learning his powers and then stomp MM puts him way over any thor in feats...sorry man

I C U HATING big grin

Omega Vision
Sentry has less strength feats than Spiderman. Spiderman>>>Sentry lmao

I C U HATING big grin
I C U Trolling.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Xplosive
Actually it does. Even if one feat (for now), it shows Sentry having greater power level than RKT.

Even considering the fact that we don't even have a whole lot of context? I'm playing it safe and not taking it at face value. A few monthes from now once things have been explained better or if he continues to display feats of this magnitude, I'm not going to bet on Sentry being at this level of power as the norm.

bbrem123
y r u guys argue against the sentry when u didnt even read the comic?

Peterlane mk89
I C U Trolling.
eek!

Omega Vision
big grin

Sentry>>>>Darkseid. eek!
Prove it.

Peterlane mk89

I C U HATING big grin

JakeTheBank

I did read it. It still doesn't change the fact that it's ONE SHOWING.

Peterlane mk89
Prove it.

smile

SoulDevourer
Sentry wipes his ass with COSMIC CUBE BEINGS WHO HOLD BACK fixed stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Yes because they HATE him and are BUTTHURT about this new feat so they will be in DENIAL about the whole thing making up EXCUSES.

I C U HATING big grin
Do yourself a favor and shut up already troll.
As a character Sentry is a turd, now this issue has turned him into a polished turd.

Omega Vision
Darseid is Sky-Father level. Sentry shoves his cawk down cosmic cube beings mouths. smile
Show me a scan of this.

bbrem123
he is pretty bad ass in this issue....

Peterlane mk89
I did read it. It still doesn't change the fact that it's ONE SHOWING.

mad

Peterlane mk89
Do yourself a favor and shut up already troll.
As a character Sentry is a turd, now this issue has turned him into a polished turd.

Omega Vision
Translation: I hate that ****** Sentry, how can he be so strong, he is a stupid superman clone and a shit character, whatever he does, I will never accept that he is now a TOP TIER character.....NEVA!!!!! mad
Peter try making a single post that doesn't read like the temper tantrum of a ten year old who's just been denied his Tickle Me Elmo for Christmas.

Omega Vision
Keep hating. Bendis reads forum posts and will troll the shit out of you. Next Sentry feat. Sentry stomps Eternity.
Oh wow, Eternity, the guy that's never won a fight ever.

Galan007
why are you getting irritated with peterlane, OV? this kind of stuff is what he does.

Peterlane mk89
Oh wow, Eternity, the guy that's never won a fight ever.

Neither has Mandraxxx smile

Omega Vision
Neither has Mandraxxx smile
Except he has, against the Spectre and Radiant in his weaker second incarnation and against Zillo Valla in his first form. It wasn't even a fight, he casually disintegrated her.

Peterlane mk89
Except he has, against the Spectre and Radiant in his weaker second incarnation and against Zillo Valla in his first form. It wasn't even a fight, he casually disintegrated her.

Sentry casually ripped MM apart.

bbrem123
just like sentry did to MM...what do yea know!

Omega Vision
Sentry casually ripped MM apart.
Monitor>Low Cube Being

Peterlane mk89
Monitor>Low Cube Being

MM is the strongest cube being we have seen. Mandrak lost to SUPERMAN and the GLC and Angels, if he was all powerful he should have stomped.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't read the issue yet but from what my friend told me today afternoon, apparently, Sentry reforms and blasts Molecule Man, then states something about him being able to control molecules in his world etc. and then I believe physically blasted Molecule Man or something akin to that. Am I correct?

If that is what happened has anyone actually stopped and thought about this for a moment?

First of all it's Bendis, who I doubt even knows what a cosmic cube is and has a Beyonder that's apparently a Mutant/Inhuman who managed to recreate Manhattan (Amazing!) and apparently retconned all of Secret Wars.

Second of all, one high feat does not disqualify anything else.

Loki for example was taking on Seth in his own realm and stalemated him and was only barely defeated while Seth was tapping into the infinite well of his power by his own words.

In Asgard outside of his realm, he was wrecking galaxies and shaking the fabric of the Multiverse while stalemating Odin.

Does that mean I'm giving Loki the win over Galactus any damn time soon? Hell no.

Third of all, Molecule Man is still a human first and fore most. Donald Blake has punked him.

Hell, even after the Secret Wars he still was defeated by Aron the Rogue Watcher back in the 90's way before this incident.

Thanos for example defeated the Maker (Basically Beyonder from what I recall.) while he was in mortal form.

This is an impressive feat for Sentry, but not something I wouldn't be surprised seeing someone like Thor doing.

I haven't read it yet, but based on this and what I know so far, I'd still give Superman a solid majority of 7/10 against Sentry.

Of course I haven't read it myself yet and I am basing this only what I've heard from people.

My opinion might change, if something was left out.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't read the issue yet but from what my friend told me today afternoon, apparently, Sentry reforms and blasts Molecule Man, then states something about him being able to control molecules in his world etc. and then I believe physically blasted Molecule Man or something akin to that. Am I correct?

If that is what happened has anyone actually stopped and thought about this for a moment?

First of all it's Bendis, who I doubt even knows what a cosmic cube is and has a Beyonder that's apparently a Mutant/Inhuman who managed to recreate Manhattan (Amazing!) and apparently retconned all of Secret Wars.

Loki for example was taking on Seth in his own realm and stalemated him and was only barely defeated while Seth was tapping into the infinite well of his power by his own words.

In Asgard outside of his realm, he was wrecking galaxies and shaking the fabric of the Multiverse while stalemating Odin.

Does that mean I'm giving Loki the win over Galactus any damn time soon? Hell no.

Third of all, Molecule Man is still a human first and fore most. Donald Blake has punked him.

Hell, even after the Secret Wars he still was defeated by Aron the Rogue Watcher back in the 90's way before this incident.

Thanos for example defeated the Maker (Basically Beyonder from what I recall.) while he was in mortal form.

I haven't read it yet, but based on this and what I know so far, I'd still give Superman a solid majority of 7/10 against Sentry.
Well put.

bbrem123
i think everybody should read the comic then we can debate...this shit is going nowhere

Rage.Of.Olympus
^I'm going to get it tomorrow. If it's how it was described to me, it's impressive and gives a nice self matter manipulation feat for the Sentry, which isn't surprising as he can reform himself from nothing.

bbrem123

This is an impressive feat for Sentry, but not something I wouldn't be surprised seeing someone like Thor doing.

Of course I haven't read it myself yet and I am basing this only what I've heard from people.

My opinion might change, if something was left out.

sentry figures out how his powers work, thats it...its like franklin richard figuring out his powers...didnt he turned into galactus in one universe?

bbrem123
^I'm going to get it tomorrow. If it's how it was described to me, it's impressive and gives a nice self matter manipulation feat for the Sentry, which isn't surprising as he can reform himself from nothing.

it really is a pretty sick comic...lots of interesting stuff happens

Peterlane mk89
sentry figures out how his powers work, thats it...its like franklin richard figuring out his powers...didnt he turned into galactus in one universe?

Exactly Franklin only has 1 feat of creating a pocket universe but we all know Franklin>>>>RKT

Rage.Of.Olympus

What do you mean he figured out his powers work?

Didn't he void out in this issue?

Yes Franklin did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it really is a pretty sick comic...lots of interesting stuff happens

Cool.

bbrem123
his eyes where black but he was in control...he said he never know what he was..nobody did...and i guess by MM messing with him he figured out he can control molecules too...i still dont even think he is at his limit...he has no clue what it is anyways...they said what happened with wanda is nothing compared to this

i also heard he was gonna fight galactus and surfer soon no expression

bbrem123
i really had to read the issue like 5 time cuz i didnt believe what was happening either...i thought i was reading something wrong...but it all really happens...it seems like he is gonna be the big problem in siege

Peterlane mk89
his eyes where black but he was in control...he said he never know what he was..nobody did...and i guess by MM messing with him he figured out he can control molecules too...i still dont even think he is at his limit...he has no clue what it is anyways...they said what happened with wanda is nothing compared to this

I JIZZED IN MA PANTS!!! Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus

Impressive, but matter manipulation shouldn't be something new to him.

Keep in mind he apparently reached his limits before. He was going all out against World War Hulk, and Blue Marvel for example.

When did it state that? That what happened with Wanda is nothing compared to this? Unless his ****ing with the Omniverse that's just lip service.

We'll wait and see I guess.

JakeTheBank
I JIZZED IN MA PANTS!!! Happy Dance

Why am i not banned yet? The mods are taking out all the fun in this sad

Being completely serious and non-condescending to you, why is it that you want to be banned? I mean, is it that fun for you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh and what is Molecule Man's most impressive feat since the Secret Wars?

I think it was the Beyonder's fight where their battle was more than 3 dimensional and was causing small warps across the plane of realities. Although a blow from Eric Masterson and Dargo was felt across all the plain of realities too, so yea.

Was the Argon lose before or after that fight? Can't recall.

Peterlane mk90
Being completely serious and non-condescending to you, why is it that you want to be banned? I mean, is it that fun for you?

YAY the mods answered my prayers. Yes this is all a game to me.

bbrem123
moonstone said it...so who know about that...and his matter manipulation was greater then MM...MM couldnt even fight back...sentry doesnt know what he is talking about when he said that in WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.