I need a new favorite character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Someone that dresses cool and has a good powerset. I don't like deformed bullish characters like Incredible Hulk. I like more human calculating characters that know how to fight.

Any suggestions?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Aries_04
Someone that dresses cool and has a good powerset. I don't like deformed bullish characters like Incredible Hulk. I like more human calculating characters that know how to fight.

Any suggestions?
Adam Warlock(especially the older versions).

Bouboumaster

Any suggestions?

Seems like Batman

Mindship
Who was your old favorite character?

steverules_2
Deadpool, I'd say spiderman but his new stories aren't as good as his 90's and original stuff

ExodusCloak

Any suggestions?

Taskmaster his costume sucks but he's hilarious.

Entity
Invincible has recently become my up and coming favorite contender for spidey's top spot post OMD!

but others I think you'd like would be,
Midnighter
Mr Terrific II (Micheal Holt)
Ian Nottingham
Daredevil
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Ronin (Hawk Eye)
Red Arrow, although I liked his Arsenal persona better
Deathstroke

Also Kick-Ass! He isn't really calculating or really know how to fight so well yet but its a FREAKIN AWESOME! comic and the things he lacks are what makes it so IMO.

steverules_2
I'm loving the kick-Ass story, I hope it's an on going series rather than this one story

Entity
Oh hell yea, I jus hate having to wait so damn long between issues! mad but the work is excellent. I can't believe they already have a movie coming out for it next year. Its right around my birthday so my friends and I have already planned a big thing for it to celebrate my big 25th! I've always said I was going to go Highlander and quit aging after that so its a ongoing joke with us.

But seriously, the series is only on like issue 7 and already being made into a movie. Jus awesome.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Entity
Invincible has recently become my up and coming favorite contender for spidey's top spot post OMD!

but others I think you'd like would be,
Midnighter
Mr Terrific II (Micheal Holt)
Ian Nottingham
Daredevil
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Ronin (Hawk Eye)
Red Arrow, although I liked his Arsenal persona better
Deathstroke

Also Kick-Ass! He isn't really calculating or really know how to fight so well yet but its a FREAKIN AWESOME! comic and the things he lacks are what makes it so IMO.

I like many of your selections. I've looked into several of the ones you have listed but haven't had one that really sticks with me yet.

Ian Nottingham is a good one.....but I havent seen much of him....and I'm kind of confused as to what his power is exactly.

xJLxKing
Fate, Hal, or Guy

BruceSkywalker
go to your comic book store...walk up to a comic book on the shelf and say to yourself thats it my new fave xharacter

Kazenji
Originally posted by Entity
But seriously, the series is only on like issue 7 and already being made into a movie. Jus awesome.

THats because it is a damn movie and it comes out next year.

Blanket
Sounds like you now love Dr Doom and Magneto. Congrats.

thumb up

Digi
Good luck to you in your character search, but we can't allow the precedent of people making threads every time they have a personal query to solve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.