An Open Letter to KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
Hey Jerks,

Remember me? You all love/loved me at one point in your life. You don't have to admit it out loud, but in your mind you know the truth. Though this thread is not about your love or your passion for Ax3l. This thread is about Ax3l. I'm sure you all know by now that I am no longer a posting member. Well, ever now and again I find a good post to make, and I do. But this thread isn't about how awesome my posts are. This thread is about what's happened to me in the past months. I'm sure you all know by now that I am dying.

I have an incurable disease that changes the way I live life. Changes it in both the good and bad ways. Bad in the way that my life will be shortened by this. But good because I will be using the moments to their fullest. I will not allow one moment of my life to pass by without me grabing it by it's ball sack, jerking it off, and leaving it wanting more. Confusing analogy? Be that as it may, still a point driver.

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering the disease I have. You're all probably thinking this is another brilliant and elaborate hoax thought up by my genius brain, but it isn't. My disease attacks my insides. Forcing my body not to create what it should be creating. My pancreas refuses to produce one of the most important substances to sustain human life. So to keep me alive, I have to inject myself every few hours to keep from losing everything.

Well, those of you who still care, which should be all of you, now you know my life at this moment. Those of you who don't know who I am, just ask around. I'm sure they can tell you some epic stories about me and my majestic time here. Now, it's going on 4 am and I'm starting to pass out from exhaustion. So thank you for your time.

Good night, and God bless.

Scythe
I don't know what I'd do with myself if you slipped into a coma, I COULDN'T GO ON I SAY!!! NO GOD!

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahaha,

I'm sorry, you're just not terribly important to me, so I find this hilarious.

-AC

That ACDC Chick
oh

Ms.Marvel
k.

Bardock42
Diabetes? Sucks, man.

Because I can
i didn't think you die when you're a diabetic, its just that 'the quality of your life is lessened' erm
but good luck with all that

Vinny Valentine
Sorry to hear bud. Not much I can say that will really help but I can at least thank you for being an entertaining buddy over the past years and hopefully the upcoming ones as well; from Halo 2 to KMC. Take it as easy as you can Alex.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahaha,

I'm sorry, you're just not terribly important to me, so I find this hilarious.

-AC Don't worry, it's just diabetes.

Mairuzu
Don't let em take your foot

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Ax3l
Hey Jerks,

Remember me? You all love/loved me at one point in your life. You don't have to admit it out loud, but in your mind you know the truth. Though this thread is not about your love or your passion for Ax3l. This thread is about Ax3l. I'm sure you all know by now that I am no longer a posting member. Well, ever now and again I find a good post to make, and I do. But this thread isn't about how awesome my posts are. This thread is about what's happened to me in the past months. I'm sure you all know by now that I am dying.

I have an incurable disease that changes the way I live life. Changes it in both the good and bad ways. Bad in the way that my life will be shortened by this. But good because I will be using the moments to their fullest. I will not allow one moment of my life to pass by without me grabing it by it's ball sack, jerking it off, and leaving it wanting more. Confusing analogy? Be that as it may, still a point driver.

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering the disease I have. You're all probably thinking this is another brilliant and elaborate hoax thought up by my genius brain, but it isn't. My disease attacks my insides. Forcing my body not to create what it should be creating. My pancreas refuses to produce one of the most important substances to sustain human life. So to keep me alive, I have to inject myself every few hours to keep from losing everything.

Well, those of you who still care, which should be all of you, now you know my life at this moment. Those of you who don't know who I am, just ask around. I'm sure they can tell you some epic stories about me and my majestic time here. Now, it's going on 4 am and I'm starting to pass out from exhaustion. So thank you for your time.

You have type 1 diabetes. Don't take this as the end but as new begining in your life. You have to establish a discipline in your nutrition and be more active. Measuring your sugar levels are important; if they rise don't panic. Just check with your doctor immediatly.

Keep your feet clean and wear comfortable shoes. Get the flu shots every year and remember it's the carbs and not sugar that will trigger high levels. Best of luck for you man.

Peach
Originally posted by Because I can
i didn't think you die when you're a diabetic, its just that 'the quality of your life is lessened' erm
but good luck with all that

You don't, unless you don't take care of yourself. Same with the "quality of life is lessened" thing - it's not true unless you don't take care of yourself. Check your blood sugar, adjust your insulin shots to compensate, and you're fine. You really don't even need to change your diet a huge amount.

My brother is Type 1, has had it for...six and a half years now, and the only real change he's made is drinking diet soda instead of regular.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Don't let em take your foot

They had to take my uncle's leg up to the knee.

Mairuzu
That sucks. They took half of my friends father's foot.

the.kenzo
tl;dr

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by the.kenzo
tl;dr

You should, aren't you going down that road?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You should, aren't you going down that road?

I don't have diabetes. messed

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by the.kenzo
I don't have diabetes. messed

Ha ha! You did read it!

Success.

Bardock42
He might have read the rest of the thread. Which had shorter replies.

Ax3l
That might be giving him too much credit.

Mairuzu
The 8th reply says it all.

Ax3l
No doubt something I said.

Mairuzu
**** you

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Bardock42
He might have read the rest of the thread. Which had shorter replies.

Bingo.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
**** you wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Shakyamunison
Who is Ax3l, Reverend Axel, Homer J., Da Rev, Captain Maynard, ~Da Rev~, Reverend Maynar, Hotpants, Pink Maynard, Dwight Shrute, Revernd Maynard, BendyAlex, Drumdude1167 & Maynard-is-god?

Mairuzu
lol Dwight Shrute

Quincy
http://www.andreaharner.com/DwightSchrute.jpg

One Free Man
Hey Jerks,

Good night, and God bless. I did this better. in mine I actually died. confused

Ax3l
lol wut

Amazing Vrayo!!
wow, that sucks. And its wierd that im apparently the only person on kmc who doesn't have a relative with diabetes.

Bardock42
There's three people here who stated that they have a relative with diabetes.

Though with the rise in diabetes lately who knows. I personally don't have a relative with diabetes, but I know someone with it...my good friend Ax3l just recently found out. It was a shocker to all of us.

shiv
why do they cut your f33t off?

dadudemon
Best of luck to you, Ax3l. I find you a rather hilarious and enjoyable poster.

Now, enough whining: make moar cartoons! mad

Originally posted by Bardock42
There's three people here who stated that they have a relative with diabetes.

Though with the rise in diabetes lately who knows. I personally don't have a relative with diabetes, but I know someone with it...my good friend Ax3l just recently found out. It was a shocker to all of us.

Both my parents have type 2 diabetes.

Chances that I'll develop type 2 diabetes if I become fat and lazy: 100%. no expression

Ax3l
Are you kidding me? I've made 20 cartoons.

http://mortsend.blip.tv

They're all there.

dadudemon
Are you kidding me? I've made 20 cartoons.

http://mortsend.blip.tv

They're all there.

Yes, I know.

Shameless, you are. SHAMELESS! laughing

I check probably once a month to see if there's a new one...or two.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Best of luck to you, Ax3l. I find you a rather hilarious and enjoyable poster.

Now, enough whining: make moar cartoons! mad

Both my parents have type 2 diabetes.

Chances that I'll develop type 2 diabetes if I become fat and lazy: 100%. no expression sig doesnt help either.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
sig doesnt help either.

I'll be fine. Trust me. big grin

Ax3l
You make me want to kill myself, thanks.

dadudemon
You make me want to kill myself, thanks.

Be my guest. Just make at least 40 more toons and have them on a delayed release. kthanxbye.

Ax3l
10 more. Season 3 is the last. It's all shown in this poster I made a while ago.

Syren
Oh noes!! oh

Sorry to hear that, a friend of mine has diabetes and she used to be pretty good at taking care of it. Recently she's started to party a LOT and has been in and out of hospital a few times because of 'ketone' issues. Dunno if it's related to her lifestyle, she's adamant it isn't, but it seems too coincidental.

Take care of yourself hug

GCG
An anhorexic aquantince of mine had diabetes and took the injection on a daily basis. One day she got shit-faced on alcohol, met another aquantince and they decided to have some fun together. They took some e and went home and took more. The next day he woke up to find her rigid, gaunt corpse in bed with him. Apparently, she popped so many of those pills she lost track of time and forgot to take her medication.

So, my point is simple.

Rogue Jedi
Hey Jerks,

You're a raging prick, you're rude, insulting, and you have no manners. But I hate to see someone so young with such a condition, so take care of yourself, jackhole.

GCG
and remember your mediaction; as Mary poppins put it "with a spoonfull of sugar and the medicine goes down"

Mairuzu
I'll let you know when i get the betes too. We'll be Betes Brothers.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You're a raging prick, you're rude, insulting, and you have no manners. But I hate to see someone so young with such a condition, so take care of yourself, jackhole. Thanks, grandpa.

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
An anhorexic aquantince of mine had diabetes and took the injection on a daily basis. One day she got shit-faced on alcohol, met another aquantince and they decided to have some fun together. They took some e and went home and took more. The next day he woke up to find her rigid, gaunt corpse in bed with him. Apparently, she popped so many of those pills she lost track of time and forgot to take her medication.

So, my point is simple.

Holy F*CK! That would suck waking up next to that. I would be creeped out for ages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.