So I got this pain in my elbow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I know people are thinking 'hehehehe steve's been jerking off to his avatar to much' but anyways, every now and then one of my elbows locks up and I have to click it, dunno why but yeah...anyways my right elbow has been killing me (not literally) since yesterday, its an on off pain but today it wont go away but I dunno if its something that I go to doctor for or if I just take a pain killer and then after a few days the pain goes away. Any suggestions? (Other than stop masturbating glare)

Ax3l
Be a man.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ax3l
Be a man.

Sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ax3l
Indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
So when you feel pain...you're a man?

Ax3l
Well, I don't go crying about it to a forum of strangers, if that's what you're asking me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mairuzu
He got you

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ax3l
Well, I don't go crying about it to a forum of strangers, if that's what you're asking me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I asked for advice/suggestions, thats not exactly 'crying' as you put it erm

Quincy
It's over.

steverules_2
Great

Quincy
Is it over?

Not until the fish jumps......it's over.

Mairuzu
KNIVES

Quincy
busted

steverules_2
Darn

Shakyamunison
DMSO It works for me.

steverules_2
I'll give it ago, thanks smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
Is it over?

Not until the fish jumps......it's over.

laughing

DBZ movie: Super Android 1.

To address the threadL you should see a doctor. It could be elbow tendonitis. Dunno. You could have partially torn your tricp off the elbow, a while ago, and it didn't heal right. You need to see your primary care physican and then an orthopedic surgeon, if that's necessary.

Scythe
It's just swimmer's ear.

steverules_2
I'm hoping its not that serious, it hasn't been as bad today as it was yesterday but it's still been hurting, last night the pain was so bad I couldn't sleep and pain killers didn't help

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm hoping its not that serious, it hasn't been as bad today as it was yesterday but it's still been hurting, last night the pain was so bad I couldn't sleep and pain killers didn't help

Well if it's that bad, then you might have torn something or have that tendonitis thing I was referring to.

If it's that bad, you most definitely need to see a doctor. Eff getting advice from a bunch of KMC posters that don't know very much about being doctors.

steverules_2
thats for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.