Blackheart vs Etrigan the Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Prep-Man
bump!

bbrem123
blackheart

Zeuodin
Originally posted by bbrem123
blackheart

Prep-Man
What puts BH over Etrigan?

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What puts BH over Etrigan?

All blackheart would have to do is stun Etrigan with the green demons and then do a Heart of Darkness and after he comes slamming back down hit Etrigan with an inferno and then do an armageddon. then while he comes falling down quickly hit him with a Judgement Day. Happy Dance

Prep-Man
Originally posted by CortSether
All blackheart would have to do is stun Etrigan with the green demons and then do a Heart of Darkness and after he comes slamming back down hit Etrigan with an inferno and then do an armageddon. then while he comes falling down quickly hit him with a Judgement Day. Happy Dance

Etrigans Hellfire can consume evil and pretty much vanquish it.

golem370
Who is the biggest Demon Etrigan has ever defeated and how does that demon compare to a Mephisto level demon

Kazenji
Originally posted by golem370
Who is the biggest Demon Etrigan has ever defeated and how does that demon compare to a Mephisto level demon

Mephisto level demon?

i reakon Blackheart is stronger then his father he managed to take over his throne.

jrodslam
Originally posted by CortSether

Lol Are those MvC2 moves? Sounds like it.

Kris Blaze
Hoenstly, I would not be surprised if Etrigan beat Blackheart in the comics.

Blanket
Honestly, I have never seen so much as a scan of a feat for Blackheart on this forum.

CortSether
Originally posted by Blanket
Honestly, I have never seen so much as a scan of a feat for Blackheart on this forum.

He lost to Daredevil if that counts. laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
laughing out loud Yeah, The Rhymer has a good chance of winning with his Hellfire, which can consume all evil.

I'm not sure if it can affect Blackheart though, since he should be almost low abstract-level on par with Mephisto... and Etrigan is hardly a mid to high herald-level.

Blackheart 8/10

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
laughing out loud Yeah, The Rhymer has a good chance of winning with his Hellfire, which can consume all evil.

I'm not sure if it can affect Blackheart though, since he should be almost low abstract-level on par with Mephisto... and Etrigan is hardly a mid to high herald-level.

Blackheart 8/10

If need be, Etrigan can also amp to insane levels. Dreamcatcher seemed low abstract and Etrigan consumed him.

nwg202
bump

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by jrodslam
Lol Are those MvC2 moves? Sounds like it.
Yes, it is. Blackheart is a horrible MVC 2 character, btw.

Flyattractor
Etrigan can take the upstart Blackheart. he would pass him easier then a blood stained fart.

And I go with 90's Totally Evil Bad Ass Etrigan. He took over hell in his first story ark. He can take out blackheart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.