Sentry Vs Atum Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Fight Area=Core Of The Sun

big grin

xJLxKing
Superman in a stomp

bbrem123
sentry stomps both of them...supes is way out of his league here

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

bbrem123
go read DA 12 then tell me supes can even touch sentry right now

xJLxKing
Yes.
One good fight does not dismiss all those bad feats

bbrem123
but to be honest i dont think sentry should be in threads right now because of what happened...threads with him r just gonna be crazy

bbrem123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes.

then y r u laughing?...i guess supes can beat MM too...fanboy

bbrem123
Yes.

if you read the comic it does...he says right in it why he had bad showings

xJLxKing
Again it doesn't dismiss them. He still had them. They are part of his history. Unless you want to keep this Sentry as a different version.

bbrem123
i guess we will have to...dont we use the most current version of characters anyways?

xJLxKing
Yes, but it doesn't mean you use one issue and dismiss all the others. That would be unfair. Imagine me using the recent feat of Superman(for example) where he losses to Conner in a fight. Does this mean he automatically becomes a low herald.

Let's just wait and see who he fight next and how he fights them

bbrem123
Again it doesn't dismiss them. He still had them. They are part of his history. Unless you want to keep this Sentry as a different version.

i guess that would be best for now to say sentry has different versions now...cuz a lot of people still see him as he was before

bbrem123
Yes, but it doesn't mean you use one issue and dismiss all the others. That would be unfair. Imagine me using the recent feat of Superman(for example) where he losses to Conner in a fight. Does this mean he automatically becomes a low herald.

Let's just wait and see who he fight next and how he fights them

i can do that...i think sentry threads should be put on hold until siege is atleast over...

and i heard in wizard mag. he is gonna fight Big G!...so it kinda seems he stays where he is now

xJLxKing
Didn't BRB fight Galactus? Don't you think it was retarded? Didn't Superman fight Imperiex? Wasn't it crazy amp and pis?

bbrem123
yea but if sentry stays where he is now there is not reason it wont be a legit fight...and BRB didnt fight him he just starved him to almost death(big difference)...BRB lost to surfer in that arc

bbrem123
all sentry did in that issue was learn his powers for the first time...its like thor never knowing he can control the weather and then he learns he can

xJLxKing
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea but if sentry stays where he is now there is not reason it wont be a legit fight...and BRB didnt fight him he just starved him to almost death(big difference)...BRB lost to surfer in that arc
That's what I mean. The authors want you to believe he is going to fight Galactus, but plot can also make stupid.

If sentry stays like this for a while, then yes he got stronger, but one feat doesn't dismiss the other hundred weaker ones. Much weaker ones

SamZED
Writers rarely pay attention to upgrades even if they're character's own powers that he didnt know about.

bbrem123
its like i said with thor...he would loss a lot more fight and have low showings if he didnt use his true power...sentry super strength, flight and all his other abilities are from him being able to control molecules

bbrem123
That's what I mean. The authors want you to believe he is going to fight Galactus, but plot can also make stupid.

If sentry stays like this for a while, then yes he got stronger, but one feat doesn't dismiss the other hundred weaker ones. Much weaker ones

so would the sentry that fought MM stomp supes?

Omega Vision
its like i said with thor...he would loss a lot more fight and have low showings if he didnt use his true power...sentry super strength, flight and all his other abilities are from him being able to control molecules
That's crap though, before they always tried to imply that all his powers were telepathic-based.

bbrem123
yea i kno...but then again he might still have telepathic powers also...they also said he was solar based too...sentry said in DA 12 that nobody knew what he was not reed or tony or anybody else

he said he could do everything he did before because he could control molecules...i guess it was just really poorly because he didnt even know what he was doing back then

Omega Vision
yea i kno...but then again he might still have telepathic powers also...they also said he was solar based too...sentry said in DA 12 that nobody knew what he was not reed or tony or anybody else
All it says is that they have no idea what to do with him as a character. He's a super Captain America, no wait he's Superman, no wait he has psychosomatic superpowers, no wait he's Dr. Manhattan.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That's crap though, before they always tried to imply that all his powers were telepathic-based.

they never were positive tho about his powers...and even after he beat MM they still arnt...sentry know for sure tho that he control molecules

kinda weird tho how MM has never seen molecules like his before...and same with nobody being able to identify his energy

The Nuul
I agree that if Sentry stays at his current power level he easly stomps HH characters but time will tell. Only the Sentry fanboys would be jumping all over the events that happend in DA 12/Siege. A normal person would wait for most consistent feats/power level.

Sentry fanboys right now are like that fat kid at all you can eat dinner.....

bbrem123
All it says is that they have no idea what to do with him as a character. He's a super Captain America, no wait he's Superman, no wait he has psychosomatic superpowers, no wait he's Dr. Manhattan.

its true lol...he goes from crazy powerful...to losing almost every fight and now he is seemingly abstract powerful

Omega Vision
they never were positive tho about his powers...and even after he beat MM they still arnt...sentry know for sure tho that he control molecules

kinda weird tho how MM has never seen molecules like his before...and same with nobody being able to identify his energy
I'm willing to bet its because he's some sort of extra-dimensional being trapped in a human's body.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
I agree that if Sentry stays at his current power level he easly stomps HH characters but time will tell. Only the Sentry fanboys would be jumping all over the events that happend in DA 12/Siege. A normal person would wait for most consistent feats/power level.

i do love the character...and love that this is happening to him but i think the debates with him should be put on hold until a little later when things get set in stone with him

bbrem123
I'm willing to bet its because he's some sort of extra-dimensional being trapped in a human's body.

to be honest...the age of the sentry comics seem like the most logic of his origins now

tkitna
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry fanboys right now are like that fat kid at all you can eat dinner.....

You got that right, and its a damn fine meal.

So the Sentry is introduced with a new powerset and everybody wants to ignore it? Typical. How often has Superman used Ti-Vo, but yet thats mentioned in every other thread.

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna

So the Sentry is introduced with a new powerset and everybody wants to ignore it? Typical. How often has Superman used Ti-Vo, but yet thats mentioned in every other thread. thumb up

this isnt even a new power either...it is jsut how his powers work...he just learned how to control it

Omega Vision
Originally posted by tkitna

So the Sentry is introduced with a new powerset and everybody wants to ignore it? Typical. How often has Superman used Ti-Vo, but yet thats mentioned in every other thread.
Its mentioned but never in a serious debate, any Superman fan worth his salt knows that it isn't a normal part of his powerset. One feat that's wildly off the charts and is never repeated doesn't raise the character's bar, instead it just gets discarded or ignored.

Blanket
Current Sentry vs Galactus = legit fight? wut

Anyway... classic Atum stomped demon Gods and terrified Elder Gods...
I have a hard time seeing him lose here, and I have a hard time seeing Superman not stomp an std vagina in Sentry's face in the core of the sun.

bbrem123
i love how down played sentrys feat was...supes would be but raped by sentry...and so would atum

carver9
Sentry dont have just one good showing against sky father level beings, he has NUMEROUS of showings.

bbrem123
nobody can except it...he is either loved or hated on KMC...and when they hate him they only look at him and his low showings...he has easily proven his power...even before he learn how to control it

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry dont have just one good showing against sky father level beings, he has NUMEROUS of showings.
Really now? List them.

bbrem123
got the scans up if u wanna see them!

Omega Vision
got the scans up if u wanna see them!
He said numerous though, which is crap since the only skyfather-level or above character he's beaten is Molecule Man. ONE INSTANCE NOT NUMEROUS INSTANCES BY ANY COUNT
But yes I'd very much like to see these vaunted scans.

bbrem123
no i was just saying i have the scans ahaha..in the respect thread

and i think he is talking about collective, genis...owning terrax showed he was pretty damn powerful too

Omega Vision
no i was just saying i have the scans ahaha..in the respect thread

and i think he is talking about collective, genis...owning terrax showed he was pretty damn powerful too
Les'see here, he stalemated Genis (who isn't skyfather), held his own against Collective but probably would have lost eventually and Terrax is a joke among High Heralds, certainly not Skyfather level.

tkitna
I still have a feeling he's going to job to Thor though. Marvel wouldnt let Sentry win would they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.