Thanos Vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1st battle regular power levels
2nd Both have there rings or gloves as shown in pic http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/R6pRbckJHyI/AAAAAAAAFV0/aITHq0nL2fU/s400/Thanos_Mongul.jpg

thanos-prime
!st thanos
2nd thanos stomps him

Omega Vision
Honestly regular Thanos vs ring Mongul is a fight. Give him the glove or take Mongul's rings away and its a stomp for Thanos. Mongul was originally written as a major threat to Superman but his post crisis depictions put him at a bit above Apocalypse.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Honestly regular Thanos vs ring Mongul is a fight. Give him the glove or take Mongul's rings away and its a stomp for Thanos. Mongul was originally written as a major threat to Superman but his post crisis depictions put him at a bit above Apocalypse. thumb up

h1a8
If this is Mongul the father then that Mongul only wins the 1st one.

The second one is spite. Why?

Blanket
Mongul dad got one shotted by Cyborg Supes a couple times. Got a train ran on him (litterly) by rookie Kyle. Got KO'ed by Hal when Hal construct hammered him. Got put out by Flash when he first started to tap into the SF.

bbrem123
Honestly regular Thanos vs ring Mongul is a fight. Give him the glove or take Mongul's rings away and its a stomp for Thanos. Mongul was originally written as a major threat to Superman but his post crisis depictions put him at a bit above Apocalypse.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
Mongul dad got one shotted by Cyborg Supes a couple times. Got a train ran on him (litterly) by rookie Kyle. Got KO'ed by Hal when Hal construct hammered him. Got put out by Flash when he first started to tap into the SF.

Man them are some low feats indeed. Maybe he loses both then. I must been going on PC Mongul instead. My fault.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by h1a8
Man them are some low feats indeed. Maybe he loses both then. I must been going on PC Mongul instead. My fault.
Probably. Of all characters Mongul got the biggest nerfing after the crisis. Going from JLA wrecker to petty despot/punching bag of real villains is a big demotion. It takes multiple rings to make him a serious threat.

quanchi112
Thanos dominates in both scenarios.

Prep-Man
Mongul.

Naija boy
Thanos wins both

tideoftime
Thanos in both scenarios. Thought that was obvious. Now, ring Mongul vs. regular Thanos would give Thanos more than a run for his money. But as stated? Is that even really a question?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mongul. He hasn't done anything even close to Thanos' level.

Prep-Man
Mongul still.

Omega Vision
Mongul still.
Care to elaborate?

Prep-Man
Care to elaborate?

Mongul with rings would take a majority, IMO. His healing and durability were insane with the rings. He easily handed Sinestro his butt, until Sinestro tapped into the power.

Omega Vision
Mongul with rings would take a majority, IMO. His healing and durability were insane with the rings. He easily handed Sinestro his butt, until Sinestro tapped into the power.
You misread the OP then: the fight is Mongul without rings vs Thanos or Mongul with Rings vs Thanos with IG. I agree Mongul with rings could probably take Thanos but not if he has the IG.

Prep-Man
Oh, if Thanos has the IG, it wouldn't be fair.

Omega Vision
Oh, if Thanos has the IG, it wouldn't be fair.
Spite threading is just one of the reasons the thread starter was temporarily(?) banned.

quanchi112
Mongul still. Based on what, exactly?Originally posted by Omega Vision
You misread the OP then: the fight is Mongul without rings vs Thanos or Mongul with Rings vs Thanos with IG. I agree Mongul with rings could probably take Thanos but not if he has the IG. How can Mongul with the rings beat Thanos if Odin himself didn't ko Thanos when his intention was his death.

Batman-Prime
Thanos wins both.

PC Mongul would stomp Thanos (without IG)
Mongul with Rings would win about 6-7/10 against Thanos (without IG)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what, exactly? How can Mongul with the rings beat Thanos if Odin himself didn't ko Thanos when his intention was his death.
Quan don't troll. Its my opinion that Mongul with rings could beat Thanos and you'd have to be an idiot to say Thanos beats ring Mongul 10/10. I'm really damn sick of you trolling everyone who doesn't automatically give Thanos 10/10 in every thread.

The Nuul
Thanos stomps him either way.

The Nuul
Edit.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what, exactly? How can Mongul with the rings beat Thanos if Odin himself didn't ko Thanos when his intention was his death.

From what I've read from the fight, Odin never meant to kill Thanos, that is stretching the true a little Quan....

JakeTheBank
Thanos with the majority in both. As others stated, Mongul w/rings vs. regular Thanos would be more fair.

quanchi112
Quan don't troll. Its my opinion that Mongul with rings could beat Thanos and you'd have to be an idiot to say Thanos beats ring Mongul 10/10. I'm really damn sick of you trolling everyone who doesn't automatically give Thanos 10/10 in every thread. How I am trolling? If you don't like it put me back on ignore. I could care less what you like an ddon't like this is a forum where we come to debate. You saying Mongul can win this is both fruitless and ignorant.

Who did Mongul beat that so impressed you?Originally posted by kevdude
From what I've read from the fight, Odin never meant to kill Thanos, that is stretching the true a little Quan.... You obviously didn't read the fight because Odin admits he was going to kill Thanos and that was his intention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.