Alma (Ninja Gaiden) vs Young Link (OoT & MM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Young Link is fully equipped in this fight.

Alma uses all of her forms and abilities as needed.

Instead of Ryu, Young Link has somehow walked into the Cathedral to confront Alma. Alma is already pissed and she hates little boys. Does Young Link has what it takes to takes down the Mother of Raging Gamers, or will he fall prey to her?

ScreamPaste
This thread has my approval. A rarely used form of Link and a rarely used character.

I'll go look up info on Alma. Would you mind helping build a wiki page on her?

LLLLLink
Sure, just point me to it.

ScreamPaste
http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/ You have to join up twice, once for Wikidot itself, and once for the actual wiki.. Lulz. I'm teh adminz! So yeah.

You can construct an entire page for Alma if you choose :P I have a character template and everything.

Phantom Miria
Alma is hot

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/ You have to join up twice, once for Wikidot itself, and once for the actual wiki.. Lulz. I'm teh adminz! So yeah.

You can construct an entire page for Alma if you choose :P I have a character template and everything.

You should have gone with Wikia and why does my profile suck?

ScreamPaste
We'll see how much it sucks when I'm doen with it D:<

Also, I think it's quite a nice profile... aside from being blank.

LLLLLink
Lmao. Off-topic at post #2.

Alma needs her ass whupped.

ScreamPaste
New record!

Sin_Volvagia
Alma wins by telekinesis and size advantage. Unless if the Giant's Mask works here, Young Link is gonna have a lot of trouble.

ScreamPaste
I believe the OP said fully equipt, which allows for quite a wide-range of abilities and items.

does he have OoT YL gear as well, or only MM, 5L?

LLLLLink
Of course he has both series' equipment.

Lets not forget that YL has a boost in strength thanks to the Goron's Bracelet, and still possesses the Chatuae/Nayru combo for unlimited bursts of invincibility.

Oh shi-.... Fierce Deity is banned.

iChaos
And we're on, folks.

Shutter Control
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Alma wins by telekinesis and size advantage. Unless if the Giant's Mask works here, Young Link is gonna have a lot of trouble. Wow, someone actually knows something about Alma?

And I'd agree. I don't know what Link has other than his giant form to be victorious, but since he does, he takes it.

-Edit- Oh, and the deity thing.

ScreamPaste
Deity thing's banned, atleast.

Shutter Control
I don't see what makes 15 feet tall Awakened Alma, despite her telekinesis and giant purple energy balls versus big-ass Link makes this worth talking about.

Well, she did **** up a rather huge monastery, but it wasn't like via one of her attacks. Her head just exploded and crippled a monastery as a result. laughing

Cyner
Alma is such a good fight... I should re-buy those games...

Anyway Young Link gets all Ice Arrow on her ass, slows down time, then puts on the giants mask for stompings. The end.

PS: Giant pillars are cheap as hell.

LLLLLink
I should make some more interesting Young Link vs threads.
Him vs guys like Nero or Nightmare or somebody is sure to rile someone up.

Cyner
also, Alma is hawt, especially in awakened form love

Shutter Control
...Awakened form...eww

No, that's like saying a giant spider is good in bed. No dude...no.

Unless, you mean what she looked like after her "awakened form". That is a hot ass barely clothed woman...

K1ll3r
I agree with Phantom Miria, you should have gone with wikia.

Wikidot seems to not be able to send e-mails.

ScreamPaste
It's too late now D:<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.