Kyp Durron & Anakin Solo vs Zannah & Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who wins?

Samurai100
zannah and bane easy as they have much stonger force powers

Lord Lucien
Prove it.

Samurai100
banes lightning kills on contact bane can use force waves strong enough to shatter bones and his force telekenisis can get past protection bubbles
Zannah can drive people insane and remember the tendrils of pure dark side energy

truejedi
kyp durron can manipulate dark holes and pull a ship out of the center of a freaking STAR.

bam.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
... pull a ship out of the center of a freaking STAR. Planet?

truejedi
?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Planet? TJ: He pulled it out of Yavin the planet, it's a gas planet. Oh and Exar Kun assisted him with the latter.

truejedi
stuck it back into a star later then, right? i got the order confused. I was thinking it was placed in Yavin at the end of the series.

mattatom
The Sun Crusher was then placed deep inside the poisonous atmosphere of the gas giant Yavin, where it was thought that the incredible atmospheric pressures would render the craft inaccessible. However, the young Kyp Durron, now a Jedi adept at Luke Skywalker's Jedi academy at Yavin IV, yet unable to control his hatred of the Empire and influenced by the ancient Dark Lord Exar Kun, retrieved the Sun Crusher from the depths of Yavin. He then destroyed the Cauldron Nebula along with most of Admiral Daala's fleet.

After Kyp Durron destroyed the Carida system, Han Solo and Lando Calrissian came looking for him and chased Kyp to the Core Systems where they found that he had also destroyed a major starship construction yard and a weapons depot with it. Han then found Kyp and distracted him while Lando attempted to shut down the Sun Crusher. However, Kyp used the Force to restart it and threatened to destroy the Millennium Falcon with one of the supernova torpedoes. At this moment Exar Kun was destroyed by Kyp's fellow students and Kyp realized what he had done and surrendered to Han. To redeem himself, Kyp had to destroy the Sun Crusher. He destroyed it during the Battle of the Maw Installation, where it was sucked into one of the Maw's black holes along with the Death Star prototype. Kyp survived by escaping in a message pod, though he suffered serious injuries in the process. Durron used the Force to slow himself almost to the point of suspended animation and crammed himself into the tiny message cylinder.

-Wookiepedia, it helps sometimes.

truejedi
wookipedia, hmmm.. lol... matt, you know how i feel about that!

meh, though, good info. However, from that quote, i would be hard-pressed to say that Kun HELPED kyp move the suncrusher. It seems like he simply influenced him to do so.

Lord Lucien
Kun was leeching his Sither powers into Kyp. Gave him the vittles he needed to perform some of the 'ol ultraviolence.

Darth_Glentract
Durron just used the Force to activate the controls. He didn't actually pull it out under his own power.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Samurai100
zannah and bane easy as they have much stonger force powers

I don't think so. Kyp is most certainly one of the strongest force users ever. In one of the NJO books there is a passage to suggest that Anakin Solo is even stronger than Kyp at that point.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I don't think so. Kyp is most certainly one of the strongest force users ever. In one of the NJO books there is a passage to suggest that Anakin Solo is even stronger than Kyp at that point.

The part you are referring to is in Star by Star. Kyp reached out and felt a presence more powerful than his own. It seemed that was more towards raw power than over all ability, as Kyp is far more experienced and had has much more training. I definitely see them winning this fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.