Theater Popcorn: Butter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killakyle
Does anyone LIKE movie theater butter? I always get my popcorn plain because I know how salty and greasy it is to begin with. Just wonderin'......

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by killakyle
Does anyone LIKE movie theater butter? I always get my popcorn plain because I know how salty and greasy it is to begin with. Just wonderin'......

I LOVE!!!! movie theater butter.

http://www.mezmeron.com/images/drooling_homer.gif

That ACDC Chick
its always mandatory to put as much as you can then a dash of salt droolio

Mairuzu
Popcorn makes me shit badly

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Popcorn makes me shit badly

Hot

Mairuzu
Had to rush out of The bourne ultimatum because of it

BruceSkywalker
i have absolutely no idea what movie popcorn is

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have absolutely no idea what movie popcorn is well torrent sites are gonna be closing soon so from there im sure you will find out what movie popcorn is as in you have no choice but to go to the theaters or wait for it to come out on dvd

That ACDC Chick
popcorn you eat at the movies
they put it in big buckets like KFC

steverules_2

It's popcorn you buy at the movies

That ACDC Chick
that has to be one of the stupidest/funniest comments ive heard of all time almost topping out a question asked in my freshmen Spanish:
"Do they speak Spanish in Australia?"

steverules_2
Thats generally what I was aiming smile

dadudemon
I always get extra extra extra butter on my popcorn. When there's about a 8th or a 10th of the bucet/bag left, the little popcorns should be floating on about a cm of "butter."

That's the only way to eat it.

And, I must say, the next morning is always grease lightning on the toilet...but nothing too bad.

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
that has to be one of the stupidest/funniest comments ive heard of all time almost topping out a question asked in my freshmen Spanish:
"Do they speak Spanish in Australia?"

The answer is: "yes, some do."

Digi
I worked at a theater for many years, so I'm immune to the need to buy overpriced food when I see a movie. It always amazes me how people will simply gravitate to the food when watching a movie, as though it's a rule that you must spend $7 on popcorn before the movie can be properly watched.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Digi
I worked at a theater for many years, so I'm immune to the need to buy overpriced food when I see a movie. It always amazes me how people will simply gravitate to the food when watching a movie, as though it's a rule that you must spend $7 on popcorn before the movie can be properly watched.

lulz

Yup.

My wife and I usually "pack."

You can get a giant sized sour patch kids bag for a third of the price of that tiny ones at the theater. 2 litre bottle of your favorite beverage for a third of the price of just a medium. It's ludicris...but that's a major profit maker for movie theaters.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by dadudemon
The answer is: "yes, some do."
no the girl asked if it was their native language not if just some do or if they knew how
she was a major airhead

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Digi
when we go to the way overpriced movie theater at our mall we take a trip to the dollar store to buy some food and drinks to sneak in and avoid the concession stand that takes forever to get through
sometimes well buy a popcorn though just to seen inconspicuous and eat that plus whatever we bought
the funny thing is, the dollar store sells movie theater candy haermm

steverules_2
no the girl asked if it was their native language not if just some do or if they knew how
she was a major airhead

Sounds like my kinda girl

SnakeEyes
I used to when I was a younger child, a fat one at that. Now that I'm older and care about how long I'll live, WHEN I get popcorn I get it without butter. It tastes fine without it.

Insomniatric
haha My gf gets mad at how much butter I put on it. I like a lot of butter. She doesn't. I put so much butter on one time, that she wouldn't talk to me throughout the whole movie. hehehe. Making people mad is funny.

dadudemon
she was a major airhead

I know.

That doesn't change what my answer was, though. smile

That ACDC Chick
okie

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Insomniatric
haha My gf gets mad at how much butter I put on it. I like a lot of butter. She doesn't. I put so much butter on one time, that she wouldn't talk to me throughout the whole movie. hehehe. Making people mad is funny.
mustve made ofr an enjoyable viewing experience

dadudemon
okie

big grin

Sooooo...

I forgot already, were you a butter lover?

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by dadudemon
big grin

Sooooo...

I forgot already, were you a butter lover?
oooooooooooh yeah
the more the merrier big grin

dadudemon
oooooooooooh yeah
the more the merrier big grin

Indeeeeed. *high fives*

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
well torrent sites are gonna be closing soon so from there im sure you will find out what movie popcorn is as in you have no choice but to go to the theaters or wait for it to come out on dvd

logic says that is illegal..

popcorn you eat at the movies
they put it in big buckets like KFC

Originally posted by steverules_2
It's popcorn you buy at the movies

kindly explain what a movie is
confused laughing out loud

Strangelove
I get light butter and heavy salt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.