Juggernauts momentum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
juggernaut is chained with a long chain, at the end of the magical(unbreakable chain) chain is attached to the milkey way galaxy. given juggs can walk in space. what happens if he takes a step forward?

the chain cuts him in half
He pulls the galaxy
He cant move

Galan007
option c.

Doctor-Alvis
Can he walk in space?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Can he walk in space?

Apparently. And how the hell do you attach a chain to a galaxy. blink

I'm always confused why people think Juggernaut's power is unlimited in nature. He only has access to what power Cyttorak channels via his enchantment. Thus if Cyttorak isn't capable of a feat (I'm not sure he could move a galaxy) there is no reason Cain should be, imo.

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah, I think people need to accept Juggernaut's abilities are just really, really powerful and not unlimited or infinite.

CortSether
Cyttorak is a god and moving a galaxy would be an easy task for him. However, you couldn't chain anything to a galaxy so this question doesn't make sense.

But, if you rephrased the question to "Juggernaut is being chained to something that had the total mass of the milky way galaxy, can he move it?" then I would say if Cyttorak were to grant him enough power to do so, then yes he could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.