who would you rather date?(Girls only!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Earthlover
Okay my brother ask me this very wierd question the other day he said "hey Breann who would you rather date? Sonic or Shadow?" i really don't know all that much about them so i think i'll let other girls share there opinion. So girls who would you rather date?

Earthlover
im not supost to do this, but my brother bet me that if i wrote something retarded for people to respond to he would give me $10.00

Nephthys
Shadow is black. Therefore he is hung like no-ones business. So..... him by a good square mile.

Earthlover
thank you!!!! now i get my money! (leaves laptop...comes back) yes! 10 bucks! Happy Dance

Impediment
How old are you, anyway?

King Kandy
No. Just no.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Impediment
How old are you, anyway?
That's what I've been wondering for awhile now. mmm

Earthlover
Originally posted by Impediment
How old are you, anyway?

...why do you guys wanna know?...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Earthlover
...why do you guys wanna know?...

Obviously, it's cause they are 40-year-old perverts.

Don't worry though. I'm not. You can trust me, foooor sure. wink

Hey, would you like some of this nice candy? I have a puppy just waiting to be pet, in the back of that van with the blackened windows.

I swear to JEEEEEbus.

JK. JK.

K. So here's what you should have really done:

After you won the money, immediately wiped your butt with it, then your brother in the face with the poop side of the bill. Then, run with that money and spend that sh*t (lol) like it's HOT!

Earthlover
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obviously, it's cause they are 40-year-old perverts.

Don't worry though. I'm not. You can trust me, foooor sure. wink

Hey, would you like some of this nice candy? I have a puppy just waiting to be pet, in the back of that van with the blackened windows.

I swear to JEEEEEbus.

JK. JK.

ummm...okay...

K. So here's what you should have really done:

After you won the money, immediately wiped your butt with it, then your brother in the face with the poop side of the bill. Then, run with that money and spend that sh*t (lol) like it's HOT!

Earthlover

just to let you all know i wrote the "ummm...okay..."

dadudemon
just to let you all know i wrote the "ummm...okay..." here is me putting in my own ummmmm....okay. WEEE!

Put the "ummmm ....okay" outside of the quote tags.

Quote this post to see what I'm talking about.

just to let you all know i wrote the "ummm...okay..."

Here is me putting an ummmm....okay outside of the quote tags. WEEEEE!

You see, if you putt your post stuff outside of the stuff, your text will not appear inside of my quote. HOORAY!

Earthlover
how old are you guys?...and be HONEST!!!

dadudemon
how old are you guys?...and be HONEST!!!

Obviously, I'm 26. (Read my profile by clicking my user name on the left.)

Earthlover
uhh.......im 13..........

Ridley_Prime
Okay... Now I wish I had not known your age.

I'm 22.

Earthlover
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Okay... Now I wish I had not known your age.

I'm 22.

w-why?...

dadudemon
w-why?...

So, yeah...you're not 13, and you're most certainly not a female.

Thanks for playing,though.

KingD19
Aren't both Sonic and Shadow really fast??? If you catch my drift? My drift being that they can't last very long in bed.

Ridley_Prime
laughing

Nemesis X
uhh.......im 13..........

I'm no longer the youngest member on KMC! Happy Dance

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X

*rapes anyway*

Pwned!

Ridley_Prime
drylaugh

Nemesis X
*rapes anyway*

Pwned!

But nothing's on my leg and I seem to hear your mother moaning from a faraway distance. I knew it, you live in the South!

Kento
Obviously, I'm 26. (Read my profile by clicking my user name on the left.) eek! I thought you were like 23 or something. >.> Wow am I off about everything.

But nothing's on my leg and I seem to hear your mother moaning from a faraway distance. I knew it, you live in the South! mad I take offense to that.

stick out tongue Jk

Earthlover
So, yeah...you're not 13, and you're most certainly not a female.

Thanks for playing,though.

what is that sapose to mean? mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
eek! I thought you were like 23 or something. >.> Wow am I off about everything.

Lulz, even after "dating" me, you still didn't know my age. laughing laughing

I've got SECRETS, man. SECRETS! laughing

Earthlover

I've got SECRETS, man. SECRETS! laughing

i think he's talking about me...not you...

Earthlover
Originally posted by KingD19
Aren't both Sonic and Shadow really fast??? If you catch my drift? My drift being that they can't last very long in bed. [/QUOT

this was only a bet...i wasnt being serius...

dadudemon
i think he's talking about me...not you...

Exactly. Even when he quotes me and types a response to that post, he is DEFINITELY talking to you. No doubt about it.

So, you're a dude and are probably older than me. What's the point other than to troll?

Kento
i think he's talking about me...not you... confused Who, what, when, where?

I've got SECRETS, man. SECRETS! laughing I know it NOW. Besides these are just things one doesn't ask at those kinds of times. stick out tongue

laughing

dadudemon
Besides these are just things one doesn't ask at those kinds of times. stick out tongue

laughing

It took me a bit, but I finally got it. embarrasment

Don't worry, I don't put out on the first date, anyway. smokin'

Earthlover
Exactly. Even when he quotes me and types a response to that post, he is DEFINITELY talking to you. No doubt about it.

So, you're a dude and are probably older than me. What's the point other than to troll?

you malestical pervert!!! mad mad

Kento
It took me a bit, but I finally got it. embarrasment

Don't worry, I don't put out on the first date, anyway. smokin' laughing

That's what they all say at first. cool

dadudemon
you malestical pervert!!! mad mad

Oh, hi 2 u. Y 4 u poopt in teh bedz?

Earthlover

im sorry to disapoint you but you WILL be the youngist in "kmc" again...cause im deleting my profile,yep, this place is aparently fore 20 year old college people and not fore a 13 year old middle school girl like me...bye... sad

dadudemon
im sorry to disapoint you but you WILL be the youngist in "kmc" again...cause im deleting my profile,yep, this place is aparently fore 20 year old college people and not fore a 13 year old middle school girl like me...bye... sad

bi bi, 2 u. Say hai 2 ur bff & lern 2 play nintendo!

Kento
im sorry to disapoint you but you WILL be the youngist in "kmc" again...cause im deleting my profile,yep, this place is aparently fore 20 year old college people and not fore a 13 year old middle school girl like me...bye... sad I beg to differ. I've never been to college in my life. no expression

dadudemon
I beg to differ. I've never been to college in my life. no expression

Yeah right. You know what sternocleidomastoid is.

Kento
Yeah right. You know what sternocleidomastoid is. laughing

no expression But yes, I semi-do.

Ridley_Prime
I was still in high school when I first joined here (college now), but there are plenty of young teens like yourself here as well. You just have to look around for 'em...

I don't think you can delete your KMC account though. Just have to stop using it altogether or ask a mod to ban you permanently (some people have done that so they wouldn't be tempted to come back) or change your password to something you don't know.

Well, see ya around I guess. bai bai

Kento
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I was still in high school when I first joined here (college now), but there are plenty of young teens like yourself here as well. You just have to look around for 'em... I'm pretty sure I was a teen when I joined also but I can't remember how long ago it was. It's not like this places age range from 20-29. erm Seems kinda.....over the top....to leave over age.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. She overreacted like a 13 year old girl by leaving for that reason... Oh wait.

lol kidz dese days

Kento
I know, back in my day.

AsbestosFlaygon
Shit, good way of fending off a new member

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!! mad

Just read her profile.. definitely a trol stick out tongue
gg

nature101
hi it's me nature101 i remember something i did not tell you;
i have a group on windows live called angels of heaven you can come and fun if you want to!

Earthlover
HELLO EVERYBODY IM BAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!
jump

Melay
Hey, Well well, last time i was here was 2004 , and thats no exageration, i get the date from looking at my last posted pm's.

Thought i should delete this account seen as on sooo many sites. but seen as i can't i'll keep it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.