Best agility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who has the best agility?

Spider-Man
Puck
Blink
Nightcrawler
Nightwing
Daredevil
Deadpool

r0nm0n88
spiderman

Mshinu
NC

Omega Vision
Spider-Man unless you count teleporting as agility then Nightcrawler.

StiltmanFTW
Nightcrawler unless you count wall-crawling, web-swinging and SS utilizing as agility for Spider-Man.

Mshinu
Spidey`s body might bend more than a human`s but NC`s even more go, flexible spine and all

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nightcrawler unless you count wall-crawling, web-swinging and SS utilizing as agility for Spider-Man.

I see you've returned

SPIDER-MAN or NC

Omega Vision
Can't NC Wall-crawl too?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I see you've returned

Yep smile

SPIDER-MAN DIES

Fixed big grin

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Can't NC Wall-crawl too?

You got me here laughing out loud He doesn't have to rely on that, though. He has teh skillz! stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Spiderman, both are supernaturally agile, but Spiderman is still the posterboy for agility in marvel (In reality it would be Reed Richards as he has total control over his body.) Spiderman is just a bit higher on that list.

Parmaniac
Fixed big grin

OK I see it's again you against me, everyone else leave the thread this is getting ugly
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5038/showdown.jpg

J/K I'm not turning another thread into this but in a not so distant future I have a special Battlezone in mind... cool

StiltmanFTW
OK I see it's again you against me, everyone else leave the thread this is getting ugly

J/K I'm not turning another thread into this but in a not so distant future I have a special Battlezone in mind... cool

Thought about something like that, too. That'd be epic laughing out loud

Back on the topic, some of these characters have powers that make their agility look better than it really is.

ankur29
Originally posted by The Nuul

Spider-Man
Puck
Blink
Nightcrawler
Nightwing
Daredevil
Deadpool

you shoudl have included cap and logan, and made it a poll

i think SM takes it

jrodslam
You have ppl with enhanced agility via powers vs ppl who trained to become agile vs ppl who are naturally/genetically agile. Not quite fair.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by ankur29
you shoudl have included cap and logan, and made it a poll

i think SM takes it Considering his power *is* agility and all. It wouldn't be a power to make him look more agile, he just is.

carver9
nc then spiderman

thanos-prime
NC

SamZED
Spider and Kurt.

Tha C-Master
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're back for more Spider Blood.yawn

KingD19
Originally posted by jrodslam
You have ppl with enhanced agility via powers vs ppl who trained to become agile vs ppl who are naturally/genetically agile. Not quite fair.

Nightcrawler is 3 for 3.

Mindset
Spiderman.

namorsubby
spidey is the most agile

Zeuodin
Originally posted by The Nuul

Spider-Man
Puck
Blink
Nightcrawler
Nightwing
Daredevil
Deadpool

Adam X
Long Shot
And Silver Dragon ( Superman Villian)

tideoftime
In terms of *actual* agility, SM and NC are tied; SM gets the edge in *applied* agility because his reflexes are faster (partly due to SS).

golem370
Nightcrawler might be more flexibility

faishun96
i would say it would be between nightcrawler and spidey

-Pr-
Spider-Man.

-K-M-
This guy:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/Puck%201.jpg

snoopdogg
Spidey and then DareDevil.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by faishun96
i would say it would be between nightcrawler and spidey I would say Spidey, DD, Puck, then Kurt.

Juk3n
Spidey, tendons harder, musles denser, allows for more agility if he's really going for it his body can handle more strain, life or death moments, id give it to spidey.

NC is a close second
DD would certainly be the second most agile non-physically enhanced human in MU earth after Taskmaster though.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spidey, tendons harder, musles denser, allows for more agility if he's really going for it his body can handle more strain, life or death moments, id give it to spidey..

You can say the exact same thing for Puck actually. However, Puck doesn't tire though

Juk3n
Originally posted by -K-M-
You can say the exact same thing for Puck actually. However, Puck doesn't tire though

true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.