Fate of the Jedi - I made a shocking discovery!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Earlier today, I was thumbing through the official Star Wars magazine when I stumbled across some information about the series. Apparently, the Sith allign themselves with the Jedi to stop Abeloth. Crazy huh? Is this how Luke dies? Vestara, Luke and Ben are the ones who do most of the fighting. Does this mean that Vestara turns to become a Jedi Knight instead of a Sith?

But I have question, when Jacen saw the person in black sit on the throne, could that have been Abeloth? Could that have been the reason why Jacen became Darth Caedus?

truejedi
next book doesn't come out until may does it?

Darth_Glentract
Pretty interesting theory.

Red Nemesis
That would be interesting. It would also help redeem Caedus a little, if his fall was mandated by the Force to destroy this other big-baddie rather than... well, the crap that it is now.

If the writers can convince me that they've been planning coolness I'll be pretty darn impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.