Awesome visual riddle game! $100 says you can't get all 50!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I stumbled upon this again.

This came out a couple of years ago and It took me a LONG time to figure out all 50 answers.

This one big painting is a visual riddle. It contains titles of "dark" movies. This came out when M&M's released it's new "Dark" line of candy.

Click at people and objects in the painting. Based on what you see, what movie title is it? Remember: Dark movies (horror/thriller/sci-fi/suspense). 50 answers/titles in all.

It's a lot of fun! Play here!

Impediment
Post in here to me for hints, if you're stumped.

I know all 50.

dadudemon
I only figured out two.

Friday the 13th and The Fly.

I need a list of films in order to guess them by their clues. Even if that list was 1000 movies long, it would still allow to get them all. You see, I'm horrible with names.

Amazing Vrayo!!
what's the one with the nun with the bucket of water?

Impediment
The water is dark in the bucket. That should help you out. smile

Ax3l
Oh, Dark Bucketwaters. One of my favorites.

Impediment
Diabeetus.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Impediment
The water is dark in the bucket. That should help you out. smile oh yeah, ohhh alright yeah ive got like thirty of them but i think im gonna quit for now. thanks man.

Ax3l
I still don't know. I don't watch bad movies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
The water is dark in the bucket. That should help you out. smile
Dark Water?

Lulz

With Jennifer Connelly? droolio

That ACDC Chick
00:17:13
wasnt too hard
my names number 20 w00t

dadudemon
Hey Imp, could you make a list of films for me? I have to have the names in order to guess. Like I said earlier, even if the list is 1000 movies long, as long as it has all 50, I can guess the by the clues.

I just don't know any film names off the top of my head...sort of.

That ACDC Chick
now wheres my hundred dollars!!!

That ACDC Chick
the musics very catchy
it reminds me of this game:
http://www.differencegames.com/index.php?cmd=viewgame&gameid=42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.