Tattoos and sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
How strong a role do tattoos play when you are attracted to someone sexually, male or female. Multiple tattoos that cover large parts of the body, tiny tattoos that are hardly noticeable, etc.

I'd just like some feed back on the topic. I've met a few pretty dang attractive women and later discovered some previously hidden tattoos, as well as women who have larger tats in places easily seen.

I personally am not attracted to tats, depending on the location, but if she's got a great body and face I tend to look past it....for awhile.

I'd appreciate other point of views and experiences, male and female. Thanks everyone.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by meep-meep
How strong a role do tattoos play when you are attracted to someone sexually, male or female. Multiple tattoos that cover large parts of the body, tiny tattoos that are hardly noticeable, etc.

I'd just like some feed back on the topic. I've met a few pretty dang attractive women and later discovered some previously hidden tattoos, as well as women who have larger tats in places easily seen.

I personally am not attracted to tats, depending on the location, but if she's got a great body and face I tend to look past it....for awhile.

I'd appreciate other point of views and experiences, male and female. Thanks everyone.

Usually, for me large tattoos, or a woman who is completely covered in tattoos is very unattractive, but small tattoos can be intriguing. Same goes for smoking actually.

lord xyz
Tattoos are hot.

Paola
I'd go for tattooed guys all the way... I just find them... irresistible don't ask me why drool

Tattoos for me are definitely a turn on thumb up

RedAlertv2
I'm pretty neutral about it, the right tattoo can be very alluring but for the most part tattoos don't affect my opinion that much. Too many would definitely be a turn off though.

FistOfThe North
i think chicks with "tramp stamps" or tats located on their lower backs have always been sexy looking to me.

it makes a hot chick look even hotter, to my eyes. like i'd see 2 equally hot looking chicks and i'd consider the one with the tramp stamp the sexier one.

i don't know what it is about chicks with tats, with me. i don't know if it means that they like (or at least tolerate) pain, kinda, which might make her endurable in any aspect in life, in bed and out. But i generally consider chicks with tats party girls a.k.a the worst kinda girl to have a relationship with. they're good to have fun with but i'd be really careful about having something with one full time.

my take..

Darth Jello
It really depends. I think tats are better than piercings or at least more tolerable just as long as they're not in unfortunate spots or of something stupid. And by spots I mean that a tattoo should not look like body hair from far away.

WickedDynamite
Adult Female stars with tattoos EPIC WIN! thumb up

Adult Male stars with tattoos EPIC FAIL! thumb down

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! (the irony of getting sticky and sex)

Mairuzu
Just like any tat for anyone, it all depends on where it is and what it looks like for it to be attractive.

Megan fox has stupid tattoos.

Tramp stamps are most of the time sexy.

Those small tattoos on the front hip? sexy

Darth Jello
to me any tattoo in the "tramp stamp" location, on the genitals, on the breast, or on the stomach says "I know this looks like thick hair from far away but in actuality this is a tattoo. A tattoo to warn you that I can give you chlamydia from looking at me".

Bicnarok

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Jello
to me any tattoo in the "tramp stamp" location, on the genitals, on the breast, or on the stomach says "I know this looks like thick hair from far away but in actuality this is a tattoo. A tattoo to warn you that I can give you chlamydia from looking at me".

lol. ok.

come to think of it those tribal style tats do kinda resemble strewn about hair. but i mean you know it's not hair and when you get closer to the girl you see the cool design and the body shape of the area the tats on and your view changes.

jaden101
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129056382688884570.jpg

meep-meep
^Jesus.... Well, give him one for originality I suppose.... Christ.

I for one find tramp stamps to be ugly and make an otherwise sexy girl a little less, well, sexy. But that's just me. But I do agree that if done tastefully and not on the lower back they can be decent.

Any females with any perspective on the subject?

Robtard
I like tramp-stamps on women (men should never get one there), given it's a nice piece of art done by an artist with skill. Though full back or half-back tattoos on women are sexy too.

Though many a tramp-stamper sports an ugly and/or poorly done tattoo, I blame idiots not thinking out what then want and then not taking the time to find an artist; not just some guy in the local mall with an ink-gun.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol. ok.

come to think of it those tribal style tats do kinda resemble strewn about hair. but i mean you know it's not hair and when you get closer to the girl you see the cool design and the body shape of the area the tats on and your view changes.

And then you think, wow, when she's 47 that thing'll look like somebody just smashed a chocodile right into her.

dadudemon
I dislike tattoos. I think they are very artful, and can be beautiful. However, it is more graffiti than art, imo. It's pretty much because it's permanent.

peejayd
* tattoos on males can be found most in WWE... stick out tongue just my two cents, i don't like tattoos, esp. on women...

Mindship
Tats these days are not so rebel. That used to be part of their allure. Now most people with tats strike me as wanna-be's.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
I dislike tattoos. I think they are very artful, and can be beautiful. However, it is more graffiti than art, imo. It's pretty much because it's permanent. It's not permanent.

This statement is odd.

Darth Jello
You've got this conundrum of artwork on a canvas that cannot remain static. Especially if someone is unfamiliar with sun screen.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Paola
I'd go for tattooed guys all the way... I just find them... irresistible don't ask me why drool

Tattoos for me are definitely a turn on thumb up

flirt

Kelly_Bean

For me, the more tattoos the better on a man. It's not a must but it's a definite plus. I love sleeve tats.

I have a tattoo on each breast and my boyfriend, when I first got them, didn't think he'd like them whatsoever but now he really likes them and think it looks sexy when we're about to get busy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I have a tattoo on each breast

Pics, or it's not true.

the.kenzo
Tatts on breasts are not a look I like.

Robtard
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Tatts on breasts are not a look I like.

With the exception of one pic I saw that had a Japanese women with rose-like tattoos around her nippleS, I have to agree.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Robtard
With the exception of one pic I saw that had a Japanese women with rose-like tattoos around her nippleS, I have to agree.

On a woman, when they go across the chest (not the breast itself) and down the sternum, I find that hot.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth Jello
You've got this conundrum of artwork on a canvas that cannot remain static. Especially if someone is unfamiliar with sun screen.

Or has an eating disorder..

FistOfThe North
i don't think chicks with "sleeve" tats are sexy. not that i'm gay (just in case) but to me they fit men better. i also don't dig chicks with tats on the side of their neck. that looks trashy to me. especially when they're cursive words. the back of the neck is cool though. but i do like tats of drawings on chicks more so than i like words, letters, and or quote tats. and i don't like religion themed tats. especially christian themed ones, goodness.

and i like sweet looking tats on chicks like flowery or colorful stuff. especially when it's small to medium sized.

i seen one chick with tattoos of small colorful aligned stars on the top of her left foot while wearing those flat ballerina shoes chicks were now, that expose like 90% of the top of the foot.

FistOfThe North
spelling error

were

"while wearing those flat ballerina shoes chicks wear now,"

my bad.

Quincy
I think tattoos are hot. Though I'm not exactly drawn to girls covered in them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
It's not permanent.

This statement is odd.

Yeah, it is permanent. Sure, you can get it removed, but that doesn't change the fact that it IS permanent. no expression

If your idea of "smart" is counting on some pain and scarring, in case you change your mind (which is retarded foresight to begin with), then go right ahead believing that a tattoo is not permanent. wink

Edit - Almost forgot about the high cost for tattoo removal, as well.

headless robot
depends on the girl and the tattoos... on some it works on others it doesn't

Wild Shadow
the only time i have a problem with tats is when a girl gets a tramp stamp. honestly i dont like them on my girls but i am covered with them from my back to my back of my arms and one sleeve.

WhiskeyGirl

I myself have tattoos. And I love guys with tattoos, as long as they're meaningful. There are some areas on a guy that I find unattractive. Like the face, neck, hands, feet, etc.

Eon Blue
I like tattoos and find them attractive on males and females depending on the location of the tattoo and the person. It varies, really.

Colossus-Big C
girl+tattoos=ugly and disgusting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.