How did Naruto die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Earthlover
i saw this slid show that showed Naurto on the growned dead! how did this happen?

Quincy
Neji

Earthlover
oh...but how?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Quincy
Neji
Don't mess with the poor guy.

He's not dead. It was fanart or maybe from a fight where he was near dead but not quite.

Quincy
he byakuganed him

Earthlover
did they have a funeral service?

Quincy
No one knows he's dead yet. He's labeled as a "Missing-nin" and the current arc is Sakura and Lee trying to find his body, while Neji goes along to try and prevent them.

Ms.Marvel
h1n1?

Earthlover
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
h1n1?

what does THAT have to do with anything?offtopic

menokokoro
Originally posted by Quincy
No one knows he's dead yet. He's labeled as a "Missing-nin" and the current arc is Sakura and Lee trying to find his body, while Neji goes along to try and prevent them. wow you are mean lol. ok you are probably seeing a pick from one of the movies (which have nothing to do with the actual story) in this movie someone predicts that naruto dies and it shows a scene with a funeral and stuff

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Earthlover
i saw this slid show that showed Naurto on the growned dead! how did this happen?

You watched the slide-show.

Earthlover
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You watched the slide-show.

let me guess...my spelling?

psycho gundam
it was probably from one of the newer movies, he wasn't truly dead

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Earthlover
let me guess...my spelling?

My comment had nothing to do with that.

KAIKAGE
naruto doesn't die, he was predicted to die but it was a vision of the future from that girl in the first naruto shippuden movie but because of naruto's defiance of this and her knowledge of what was going to happen his future was changed so that he lived, the girl put the necklace that shielded her from the powerful demon on naruto so the blow that was supposed to kill him was blocked by the necklaces power and was harnessed to create a huge version of naruto's rasengan. Just watch the first naruto shippuden film to have this rumour cleared up.

Samurai100
was it from here?
td2UpH2VqP4
because thats the OVA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.