Master of the Order Mace Windu Vs Council Master Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axle
This is an all-out fight between the violet-Lightsaber-wielding-Legend and the only non-major Jedi character to have any lines in the prequel trilogy.

I think Mace will most likely win, but Ki-Adi could put up a decent fight. (I know some of you tend not to like Mr Mundi, but personally I think he is sorely underrated).

I still think Mace is the coolest Jedi, but I do have to agree with Lord Lucien that Obi-Wan Kenobi is also very Uber. (In response to my previous thread).

Mace Vs Ki-Adi

Discuss?

Lord Lucien
If it's not Yoda, and maybe "tEh Z0ne" Anakin, no one else in the Order can take Mace. And certainly not Cone Head.

Darth_Glentract
^agreed. Mace stomps.

truejedi
look: at the top are Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Kenobi, Fisto, Saesee, agen kolar, shaak ti...

All of these have more accolades and feats than Ki-adi-mundi.

Slash_KMC
Stop making these threads. I can already predict what your next thread will be.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
If it's not Yoda, and maybe "tEh Z0ne" Anakin, no one else in the Order can take Mace. And certainly not Cone Head.

Sorry to differ, but "tEh Z0ne" Anakin would fail miserably against Mace Windu.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
look: at the top are Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Kenobi, Fisto, Saesee, agen kolar, shaak ti...

All of these have more accolades and feats than Ki-adi-mundi.

What about Trebor? : ]

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Sorry to differ, but "tEh Z0ne" Anakin would fail miserably against Mace Windu.

I actually think Anakin would put up a good fight. After all, Mace and Dooku are practically equals, and Anakin tooled Dooku.

The thing that's going to be Anakin's downfall will be his own anger, which will be redirected thanks to Vaapad.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I actually think Anakin would put up a good fight. After all, Mace and Dooku are practically equals, and Anakin tooled Dooku.

The thing that's going to be Anakin's downfall will be his own anger, which will be redirected thanks to Vaapad. Exactly, and his clarity of mind will grant him the common sense he needs to survive long enough for it to be considered a good match. Maybe even a win. But that`s a minority chance.

Major Valerian
Actually, I think that a calm, serene, tranquil Anakin might have more of a chance against that bald badass than a pissed off, stupid, whiney Anakin.

Lord Lucien
Of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.