monsters vs. mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Morbius
FrankenCastle (for now assuming he is 1-ton in strength, access to his previous arsenal, only weapons used in his Punisher appearances, not Suicide Kings, will change as he gets more appearances)
Blade (Gun-Hand)
Werewolf by Night
Man-thing
Ghost Rider(if it's a stomp with him, switch to Spitfire)

vs

Gambit
Cyclops
Beast
Angel
Wolverine
Colossus

Yeh right
Ghost-Rider makes this a stomp.

Trackz
Originally posted by Yeh right
Ghost-Rider makes this a stomp. then we're using spitfire

Juk3n
Wolverine and colossus take it alone

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine and colossus take it alone punisher with his old arsenal can take on one of them by himself, i don't think either of them could put down man-thing...

iceman24567
How does Colossus or Wolverine beat Swam...I mean Man-Thing for a win

StiltmanFTW
The same way Ares did. Don't tell me that doesn't count as a forum win.

redhotrash
Ares doesnt win fights on KMC, didnt you get the memo?

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The same way Ares did. Don't tell me that doesn't count as a forum win. that was PIS wasn't it? I thought you said it yourself, that shouldn't have put man-thing down. If anyone i was thikning only cyclops or gambit could put him down.

Trackz
spitfire and frankencastle with his arsenal are the big guns here, theyre going to be the hardest to put down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ares doesnt win fights on KMC, didnt you get the memo?

True dat, I forgot laughing out loud

Originally posted by Trackz
that was PIS wasn't it? I thought you said it yourself, that shouldn't have put man-thing down. If anyone i was thikning only cyclops or gambit could put him down.

What I meant was that it shouldn't have put him down for good. Just long enough for HAMMER agents to bring the situation under control.

But I don't know much about Man-Thing. Does he reform pretty much instantly?

Trackz
not instantly, he can be put down, but i don't think ares realy shouldve put him down (i'm also not sure anyone here can cleave completely through him other than angel)

http://www.comicvine.com/man-thing/29-4988/all-images/108-211172/revenant004/105-846669/?offset=5

only scans available so that you can see his damage soak, while hes being weakened and slashed and such, he continues to fight as if he's unharmed.

StiltmanFTW
He cut him in half with adamantine axe. He had the strength to back up that weapon.

Do you know whether or not he's been cut in half before?

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He cut him in half with adamantine axe. He had the strength to back up that weapon.

Do you know whether or not he's been cut in half before? nope

Survivor19
Zombie Deadpool has put Man-thing out of comission by lifting him from earth during rain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.