Captain America vs. Deathstroke: Arm-Wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Pure contest of strength. Who wins?

snoopdogg
Probably Slade.

iceman24567
Slade rips his arm off

snoopdogg
Can Cap regrow limbs? He's done everyting else.

Luminatus
DS's strength is very overrated. He's not that much stronger than Cap, IF he's stronger at all.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can Cap regrow limbs? He's done everyting else.
Never seen it erm

redhotrash
If Cap simply tried to stalemate him, couldnt he outlast Slade? Cap can armwrestle indefinately no?

iceman24567
Uhh no?

Luminatus
He has infinite stamina I thought. Benefit of the SSS.

iceman24567
Infinite stamina? When was this proven on panel?

Luminatus
No idea. Don't care either. Just saying what redhotrash probably meant.

redhotrash
His body doesnt fatigue. Its been one of his mainstay powers since the day he was injected

snoopdogg
Originally posted by redhotrash
His body doesnt fatigue. Its been one of his mainstay powers since the day he was injected I may be wrong but I'd be willing to bet there is numerous examples of him being exhausted.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Slade rips his arm off

iceman24567
I may be wrong but I'd be willing to bet there is numerous examples of him being exhausted. Yeah i was going to say no way does he have Thor or Hulk level stamina thats absurd.

Luminatus
I'd love for those saying DS wins to show some strength feats that beat Cap's.

Trackz
i was pretty sure his body doesn't produce lactic acid or something along those lines, but eventually his muscles tire.

redhotrash
Slade does have a couple of high showings that really shouldnt be counted. Cap has just as many to be honest.

Juk3n
I may be wrong but I'd be willing to bet there is numerous examples of him being exhausted.

Yeah i was going to say no way does he have Thor or Hulk level stamina thats absurd.

Now would those examples of him being exhausted be acredited solely to the fact that he's exerted himself to exhaustion..or would they be coupled with say him being injured at the same time?

being unable to carry on fighting through injury is not a akin to not having infinite stamina..

snoopdogg
I'd be willing to bet he can tire himself out without injuries. Just may take awhile.

Juk3n
I'd be willing to bet he can tire himself out without injuries. Just may take awhile.

k so there's the dividing line, here, there's no injuries, theres only exhertion (sp?) id say he could outlast slade, at LEAST keep up , push for push,

snoopdogg
Wouldn't Slade's HF keep him fresh in a sense?

Juk3n
Wouldn't Slade's HF keep him fresh in a sense?

Not sure. it would add to his stamina, but is his HF a full on battlefield regen like Wolverine? Im not too up on his healing feats.

snoopdogg
I know he healed his heart from being sliced in two recently.

Juk3n
I know he healed his heart from being sliced in two recently.

healed there and then? and carried on fighting?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
healed there and then? and carried on fighting? Not sure. Maybe somebody can clarify.

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke.

namorsubby
Slade rips his arm off

BattleMage
Stalemate or Cap wins. Come on he's the hero

Rage.Of.Olympus
It has been stated, even recently that Captain America doesn't get tired. Obviously not true, but it's obvious that the dude got it from one of those statements.

Anyways this is pretty damn close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.