Brittany Murphy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ms Rorschach
i just found out from CNN, that Brittany Murphy died at age 32 from a heart attack.

i dont been want to look for a articles about it.

im really heart broken and depressed. ive been watching her flix since i was 6 years old, watching The Torkelsons with her dark crazy curly hair, to being made up in Clueless. omg.

it had to be health related. i dont want to know what she was doing to her body, if it was a eating disorder or drug. i hope its not drugs.

Paola
That ain't true! I love that woman!! miffed

cry

-Pr-
yep, its true according to various news outlets, sadly...

Ms Rorschach
i know there wont be a police report later on the in day (or week) that'll be up to how i would like she of thought of her reasons for passing away.

i know its going to be either a eating disorder or drugs. i dont want to know. i dont want to see her as her junkie from Spun.

Paola
crybaby poor thing... so young, so beautiful...

jaden101
Shame....worth two pumps and a squirt...Or at least she was before the ridiculous plastic surgery.

MildPossession
She had a heart murmur apparently which could have been a factor. But yes, shame. But I wouldn't get depressed over someone I didn't know...

Impediment
Drugs, say I. She looked like a damn swizzle stick.

Ms Rorschach
i get depressed about when a celeb i liked died. probably bcuz growing up i was really lonely since i didn't have many friends and would just watch movies all the times.

i get depressed hearing about anyone dying, really. i have issues with excepting death.

WickedDynamite
R.I.P. Brittany Murphy.

She was my pick for Harley in a future Batman project.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

Yep, that and a combo of starvation and/or vomiting, be my guess. Find it hard to feel pity when people like this die, as did it to herself.

On a side note, she wasn't a very good actress either, just average.

Impediment
She did alright as Luanne from King of the Hill. Still, that show was lame. I can't believe it ran for as long as it did.

Ms Rorschach
thats the only reason why i can tolerate King of the hill since i have to watch it before Family Guy comes on on

i just always love her for her laugh and that she was just a silly person.

Darth Vicious
I wonder why Homicide and Robbery detectives will be at her house if she died of a heart attack.

Morning_Glory
You're a virgin who can't drive

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID2530/images/Brittany_Murphy_2.jpg

RIP sad

Snafu the Great
LOS ANGELES - Brittany Murphy, the actress who got her start in the sleeper hit "Clueless" and rose to stardom in "8 Mile" before her movie roles declined in recent years, died Sunday in Los Angeles of what appeared to be natural causes, a Los Angeles County coroner's official said. She was 32.

Murphy was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Sally Stewart said.

Murphy was transported to the hospital after the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to a call at 8 a.m. at the home she shared with her husband, British screenwriter Simon Monjack, in the Hollywood Hills.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Murphy apparently collapsed in the bathroom, and authorities were looking into her medical history.

An official cause of death may not be determined for some time, since toxicology tests will be required, but "it appears to be natural," Winter said. He said an autopsy was planned for Monday or Tuesday.

Winter said Murphy's family was cooperating with the coroner's investigation. Funeral arrangements have not been announced, he said.

Los Angeles police have opened an investigation into Murphy's death, Officer Norma Eisenman said. Detectives and coroner's officials were at Murphy and Monjack's home Sunday afternoon but did not talk to reporters. Paparazzi were camped outside the multistory home, located above the Sunset Strip.

Messages left for Murphy's manager and agent by The Associated Press were not immediately returned.

Neighbor Clare Staples said she saw firefighters working to resuscitate the actress Sunday morning. She said Murphy was on a stretcher and "looked as though she was dead at the scene."

Murphy's husband, wearing pajama bottoms and no shoes, appeared "dazed" as firefighters tried to save her, Staples said. "It's just tragic," she added.

TMZ.com first reported Murphy's death Sunday morning.

Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, said he learned of her death from his son, the actress's brother, and was stunned.

"She was just an absolute doll since she was born," Bertolotti said from his Branford, F

Impediment
Still, she'd make a damn sexy corpse. yes

Scythe
She was very pretty. We'll miss her.

Paola
I loved her in Sin City

Scythe
I liked her in King of the Hill.

S_D_J
I can't believe it, I always liked her in whatever movie she was in. Loved her laugh and silliness

RIP

BruceSkywalker
may she rest in peace

AsbestosFlaygon
Rest in Piece

Britany Murphy

Rogue Jedi
What a shame, LOVED her in Sin City. RIP, babe.

Mairuzu
So young. So hot.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Paola
I loved her in Sin City

Ah damn, thats the chick......sad

Darth Jello
I don't know where she was filming or living or whatever but everything that's coming out about what happened to her makes it sound like she could've been the victim of HCPS/Hantavirus.

Robtard
Best to wait for the official autopsy report, as websites can sling around nonsense and half-truths.

That ACDC Chick
oh
just plain oh

Bro SMASH
This is a sad year for celebrities.

Ms Rorschach
every year is a sad year for celebrities. seems liek the past 2-3 years have the the young crowed.

Impediment
To be brutally honest, I think that she did QUITE a bit of overacting in her segment in Sin City. It was almost comical.

Blinky
I'll always remember her as the carpet-muncher with the scarred up face.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0LoTWhzoRtM/SdmGLksH4fI/AAAAAAAADsw/bSIDjXopwU0/s400/Freeway-Brittany-Murphy-3.jpg
Her best role.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
RIP. I was surprised - she was only 32. sad

the only movie I remember of her was Just Married with Ashton Kutcher, but even if that wasn't the best movie there is, I thought it pretty darn funny and I thought she did great in it.

EDIT: OH, and I liked her in Happy Feet!

RIP Brittany Murphy.

(what's with all the celebs dying? >>.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Blinky
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0LoTWhzoRtM/SdmGLksH4fI/AAAAAAAADsw/bSIDjXopwU0/s400/Freeway-Brittany-Murphy-3.jpg
Her best role.

Good call, she did play a decent nut-job, albeit a small role.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

(what's with all the celebs dying? >>.)

Celebs die year round, year after year. Nothings changed.

Ms Rorschach
Originally posted by Blinky
Her best role.
i don't think i've seen that movie before.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Robtard
Celebs die year round, year after year. Nothings changed.

true.... I guess I just notice it more now.

Dresta
Originally posted by Ms Rorschach
i know there wont be a police report later on the in day (or week) that'll be up to how i would like she of thought of her reasons for passing away.

i know its going to be either a eating disorder or drugs. i dont want to know. i dont want to see her as her junkie from Spun. I don't see why you'd rather it be an eating disorder then drugs, at least if she OD'd she went out on a high, whereas dieing from malnourishment is one of the most unpleasant things there is.

Spun was probs her best role also.

Ms Rorschach
well its just everyone in Hollywood is dying from drugs.

i do think she may had been on cocaine, looking at her later photos.

spun was a good role. LOL at the pet scene.

nancyj
feel very sad to header this news

sXe
she was buried Christmas eve. they're waiting for her autopsy results. and i heard her husband didn't want one done.

terapattrik
Wishing you all a happy new year with a pain in heart, that i am in 2010 in the movie world without Murphy. I saw her few works again in new year that is how i remember her (MegaFault ,Across the Hall,Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs )

pseudo_sarah
Originally posted by Impediment

No joke. She really began losing excessive weight near the end. Couldn't have been healthy.

Rogue Jedi
I saw her last movie, "Abandoned." She looked wasted the whole time.

ADarksideJedi
I am going to miss not seeing her in movies.She was such a great actess.

Killjoy12
One of my favorite actresses. Love her big brown eyes.

https://i2.wp.com/illuminatiwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Brittany-Murphy-shh-vow-of-silence.jpg?fit=1200%2C900

Patient_Leech
She is missed. In addition to being beautiful she was a cool actress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.