formal training

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

protocide
Hey i dont know where to put this so ill just ask here and hopefully somebody can help me out...Are there any chracters that do not have formal training? Sorta like a self taught character. Are there any like that?

rotiart
spiderman, is self taught..
i believe superman pre mongul... was pretty much self taught.
eric masterson, became trained by captain america..but he used the hammer for a while until cap got pissed off at him.
most people have been trained by one person or another at some point in their career...

golem370
Most street fighters are self-taught

rotiart
Originally posted by golem370
Most street fighters are self-taught

hadoken?
:P

Omega Vision
Spider-Man is the ultimate example. Some other good examples are as someone said Superman until he got trained by Mongul and then later by Wildcat. Luke Cage I don't think was ever trained by anyone in stark contrast to the disciplined Iron Fist. Blue Beetle (Jamie) and Booster Gold never were trained to my knowledge unless you count playing football as training for Booster before he got his gear.

protocide
What street fighters are self trained?

ankur29
spiderman

Lord Feron
are we talking about just streetlever or meta-human level guys or like skyfathers, heralds, and abstarcts because im pretty sure the majority of herald level of higher people have not really been traditionally trained to use their powers.

redhotrash
Most of the Watchmen characters seem to be self taught.

protocide
I was talkin more like street level
but also meta level as well...lik batman to deathstroke level if that makes sense...lol

rotiart
Well I guess you could start with say a guy like tombstone? I don't think he officially has any training... But kingpin I think does...
Hawkeye was just a circus act prior avengers...
Bullseye I don't think... But I'm not sure...
Even the thing had some boxing lessons iirc... Pre cosmic mutation...
Although reed Richards probably has none
Max gargan I think was just a nut in a suit
joker, penguin, twoface, I'm not sure had training..
Bane I think did...

golem370
Ben Grimm

Gray Hulk

Wrecking Crew

Doctor-Alvis
I think Ben knows judo or something.

rotiart
Originally posted by golem370
Ben Grimm

Gray Hulk

Wrecking Crew

ben grim had boxing lessons while becoming an astronaut i thought?

golem370
Yeah but he was in a gang before all of tha right aka the Yancy Street Gang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.