Who in Marvel can defeat Shuma-Gorath in its realm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Saw this thread on the vine and I don't think they have an account here, so I'm posting it here because I think it's interesting.

With PIS/CIS turned off, who can defeat Shuma in his realm? People that are not allowed to be used: TOAA, PR Beyonder, Sise-Neg, PR MM, LT, WPOTC So other than that, who in Marvel can outright destroy Shuma for good in its home dimenion?

Mindset
Doom.

Endless Mike
Eternity

AsbestosFlaygon
The weakest cosmic being who could would probably be Galactus ala Black Celestial arc.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The weakest cosmic being who could would probably be Galactus ala Black Celestial arc. You mean the one that would have absorbed the omniverse?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Mindset
You mean the one that would have absorbed the omniverse?
yes

Come to think of it... there are Abstracts weaker than Galactus who could probably kill Shuma Gorath as well...

Like Demogorge or RKT.

AsbestosFlaygon
edit: double post

CortSether
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
yes

Come to think of it... there are Abstracts weaker than Galactus who could probably kill Shuma Gorath as well...

Like Demogorge or RKT.

Demogorge and RKT would be mince meat attacking Shuma in his realm, dude.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by CortSether
Demogorge and RKT would be mince meat attacking Shuma in his realm, dude.
Demogorge is also an Elder God, right?

Meh... he was eating all the other Elder Gods like candy. He prob has a chance if Shuma was outside of his realm.

And we all know what RKT was capable of (ending cycle of ragnarok, etc.). Him beating the Gods proves he is about Elder God to low Abstract level.

King Kandy
Probably Eternity. Strange seemed to think he was way stronger than Shuma Gorath.

Knowsbleed33
Saw this thread on the vine and I don't think they have an account here, so I'm posting it here because I think it's interesting.

With PIS/CIS turned off, who can defeat Shuma in his realm? People that are not allowed to be used: TOAA, PR Beyonder, Sise-Neg, PR MM, LT, WPOTC So other than that, who in Marvel can outright destroy Shuma for good in its home dimenion?

Funny, I was involved in a debate a long while back on the Vine about who could beat Shuma in his own realm.

I said I thought 616 MJJ could prolly do it.

Warlord
archenemy

Blanket
Sentry

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Funny, I was involved in a debate a long while back on the Vine about who could beat Shuma in his own realm.

I said I thought 616 MJJ could prolly do it.

Is that the MJJ vs Shuma-Gorath thread where you and geraldthesloth were debating against Lunacyde and someone else about who'd win between Shuma and Jaspers?

golem370
Kubik would be a cool fight.

K Von Doom
Oblivion? Dark Phoenix? Someone with the Infinity Gauntlet?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
Sentry Beat me to it.

Warlord
oh what a surprise....

JakeTheBank
Odin shifty

shokosugi
MJJ, Molecule Man, HOM wanda, Dark Phoenix, any of the Celestials, Abraxas

Board Walker
sentry, molecule man, beyonder

CortSether
Originally posted by shokosugi
MJJ, Molecule Man, HOM wanda, Dark Phoenix, any of the Celestials, Abraxas

MJJ, Abraxas, Celestials won't do it in Shuma's dimension.

Mindset
MJJ, Abraxas, Celestials won't do it in Shuma's dimension. So you're fine with Molecule Man and DP doing it though?

lol

Knowsbleed33
Is that the MJJ vs Shuma-Gorath thread where you and geraldthesloth were debating against Lunacyde and someone else about who'd win between Shuma and Jaspers?

I can't remember off hand. It was a long time ago.

King Kandy
MJJ, Abraxas, Celestials won't do it in Shuma's dimension.
They certainly will. Well maybe not the Celestials but the first two.

kgkg
The Adjudicator

shokosugi
the celestials will absolutely f' up Shuma Gorath

CortSether
Originally posted by King Kandy
They certainly will. Well maybe not the Celestials but the first two.

MJJ and Abraxas wouldn't know what hit them. Yea, on neutral ground it would more than likely be MJJ or Abraxas as the victor against Shuma, but in its home dimension Shuma would **** them up. It's omnipotent in every sense of the word. Dr.Strange still couldn't destroy Shuma without killing himself because he would have turned into Shuma-Gorath, which would have been a win for Shuma. That kind of power that Dr.Strange held from Shuma was stated that it would have destroyed Galaxies just by being present.

redhotrash
Shuma doesnt get enough credit, as usual. As for Eternity beating him, ask yourseld if you have ever seen Eternity win a fight.

The Nuul
Superman

redhotrash
Superman dies horrible in arguably his most dominating loss ever.

bbrem123
counter vibration

The Nuul
Originally posted by bbrem123
counter vibration

thumb up

Power Cosmic II
MJJ and Abraxas wouldn't know what hit them. Yea, on neutral ground it would more than likely be MJJ or Abraxas as the victor against Shuma, but in its home dimension Shuma would **** them up. It's omnipotent in every sense of the word. Dr.Strange still couldn't destroy Shuma without killing himself because he would have turned into Shuma-Gorath, which would have been a win for Shuma. That kind of power that Dr.Strange held from Shuma was stated that it would have destroyed Galaxies just by being present.

doubtful. Abraxas' role is Dimensional Destroyer. For all his power shuma is just in another dimension. Eternity was terrified of Abraxas. Agamotto didn't want anything to do with Shuma, but Lord Chaos and Master Order are the supreme beings in Agamotto's realm. Chaos and Order and below Eternity in power.

Dr. Strange beat Shuma Gorath. The Ultimate Nullifier defeated Abraxas. MJJ was defeated by being taken to a non-reality. Shuma's realm is a reality. You're really going to say that Abraxas and MJJ can't do what Strange did?

you shouldn't compare Dr. Strange with Abraxas, or any other abstract/abstract level character.

KuRuPT Thanosi
All you need is Classic Strange, Reed or Doom with prep and they win.

Barring that.. abstract level or higher.

Knowsbleed33

What exactly is stopping MJJ from just warping this shit out of Shumas realm?

rotiart
MJJ and Abraxas wouldn't know what hit them. Yea, on neutral ground it would more than likely be MJJ or Abraxas as the victor against Shuma, but in its home dimension Shuma would **** them up. It's omnipotent in every sense of the word. Dr.Strange still couldn't destroy Shuma without killing himself because he would have turned into Shuma-Gorath, which would have been a win for Shuma. That kind of power that Dr.Strange held from Shuma was stated that it would have destroyed Galaxies just by being present. Beyonder was his own realm and got owned by kubik
eternity got WTF by magus cc and the ig and he is a universe...
The unilord got defeated (due to soul stealing... But still) it wa his realm
spawn beat malebogia...

So... Being or having your own realm isn't all special

ego is a planet and so is mogo and people beat them whole on terrain they should 100% control

King Kandy
Who cares about destroying Galaxies by being present? What's funny is Abraxas actually has the same feat, except he causes entire universes collapse by simply being in them.

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who cares about destroying Galaxies by being present? What's funny is Abraxas actually has the same feat, except he causes entire universes collapse by simply being in them. So blasting and destroying Galaxies >> Destroying Galaxies because you are near one? Personally i think they are pretty much the same not because of the means but the ends.

King Kandy
Originally posted by iceman24567
So blasting and destroying Galaxies >> Destroying Galaxies because you are near one? Personally i think they are pretty much the same not because of the means but the ends.
What? That doesn't relate to what I was saying at all. Abraxas didn't blast universes, his presence caused them to collapse.

iceman24567
I don't know erm

rotiart
Just by approaching or getting near universes they were collapses. He wasn't apparently exerting conscious effort or energy to do it...

That' is how omg powerful he was...

Knowsbleed33
The walls that seperate the universe were blurring, not collapsing.

Mr Master

The walls that seperate the universe were blurring, not collapsing.
Actually, when those walls "blur" ... the Universes on both sides fold into each other,
thus collapsing both.

It is well known, On Panel and in the Handbooks,
that Abraxas collapsed all the Universes he approached.

Universes weren't displayed being torn, ony 616,
but the writer artistically depicted other Universes that fell due to Abraxas,
and Abraxas' FF bio, clearly states that he destroyed entire Realities,
not to mention that his prime Handbook bio stamps his occupation: Dimensional destroyer.

So ... those are the facts good firend.

janus77
Galactus, Abraxas and maybe a pissed off M.O.D.O.K

CortSether
What exactly is stopping MJJ from just warping this shit out of Shumas realm?

What's to stop Shuma from warping its own realm into nothingness thus preventing MJJ from having anything to warp?

Mindset
How would he know MJJ weakness?

Not sure he could even do what you're suggesting anyway.

Power Cosmic II
What's to stop Shuma from warping its own realm into nothingness thus preventing MJJ from having anything to warp?

go ahead.

then shumas realm would cease to exist, and shuma would be quite the slim pickings, wouldnt he, since he lost the one thing that was making him omnipotent.

SoulDevourer
What exactly is stopping MJJ from just warping this shit out of Shumas realm? his own limits ^^
whats exactly is stopping Shuma from just warping the shit outa mjj?

SoulDevourer
and even if Shuma destroy his own realm (IMO he dont need to) MJJ gonna revert to plain human so Shuma wont need his powers to kill him (just squeez the crap outa him with his tenticles lol)

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
his own limits ^^
whats exactly is stopping Shuma from just warping the shit outa mjj? MJJ

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually, when those walls "blur" ... the Universes on both sides fold into each other,
thus collapsing both.

It is well known, On Panel and in the Handbooks,
that Abraxas collapsed all the Universes he approached.

Universes weren't displayed being torn, ony 616,
but the writer artistically depicted other Universes that fell due to Abraxas,
and Abraxas' FF bio, clearly states that he destroyed entire Realities,
not to mention that his prime Handbook bio stamps his occupation: Dimensional destroyer.

So ... those are the facts good firend.

Read that handbook entry again, it says nothing of collapsing universes. It says this and I quote "While Abraxas drew nearer, the walls of dimensional space began to blur, rendering Uatu the Watcher comatose and causing a group of other-dimensional superhumans called the Law Enforcement Squad to enter Earth-616 and battle the Fantastic Four."

That's all it did; allow characters from one universe to pass into another. The universe still exsisted. The barriers that seperate one universe from another began to fade, that's it.

Knowsbleed33
his own limits ^^
whats exactly is stopping Shuma from just warping the shit outa mjj?

MJJ being more powerful?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
go ahead.

then shumas realm would cease to exist, and shuma would be quite the slim pickings, wouldnt he, since he lost the one thing that was making him omnipotent.

Nah, he'll just lose some of his power while MJJ will be helpless. And I say that because Shuma Gorath would still have a size advantage over MJJ and enchantments. SG can always call on powers from other mystical entities to crush MJJ.

And yes, I believe SG can beat MJJ by attacking his mind like he did Ancient One and Nightmare's. He likely can determine MJJ's powers by invading MJJ's mind.

Mindset
MJJ was unaware of his weakness, how will SG find out his weakness?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nah, he'll just lose some of his power while MJJ will be helpless. And I say that because Shuma Gorath would still have a size advantage over MJJ and enchantments. SG can always call on powers from other mystical entities to crush MJJ.

And yes, I believe SG can beat MJJ by attacking his mind like he did Ancient One and Nightmare's. He likely can determine MJJ's powers by invading MJJ's mind.

Come on man, that's just silly. It took the destruction of a universe to stop a weaker MJJ's warp. How the hell is Shuma going to stop 616 Jaspers warp, and according to Merlyn; that same tactic won't work on this version.

Mr Master

WWK, friend ... I disagree.

Mr Master

MJJ was unaware of his weakness, how will SG find out his weakness?
Even if Shuma knows, it doesn't have the power to take advantage.

The Fury was a special case, since it was the only existence basically immune to JJ's warp.

(The Fury was Moore's plot device to stop the unstoppable)

Mr Master

Come on man, that's just silly. It took the destruction of a universe to stop a weaker MJJ's warp. How the hell is Shuma going to stop 616 Jaspers warp, and according to Merlyn; that same tactic won't work on this version.
thumb up

Mr Master
doubtful. Abraxas' role is Dimensional Destroyer. For all his power shuma is just in another dimension. Eternity was terrified of Abraxas. Agamotto didn't want anything to do with Shuma, but Lord Chaos and Master Order are the supreme beings in Agamotto's realm. Chaos and Order and below Eternity in power.

Dr. Strange beat Shuma Gorath. The Ultimate Nullifier defeated Abraxas. MJJ was defeated by being taken to a non-reality. Shuma's realm is a reality. You're really going to say that Abraxas and MJJ can't do what Strange did?

you shouldn't compare Dr. Strange with Abraxas, or any other abstract/abstract level character.
thumb up

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
Beyonder was his own realm and got owned by kubik
eternity got WTF by magus cc and the ig and he is a universe...
The unilord got defeated (due to soul stealing... But still) it wa his realm
spawn beat malebogia...

So... Being or having your own realm isn't all special

ego is a planet and so is mogo and people beat them whole on terrain they should 100% control
thumb up

Mindset
Did it really take three different posts to give a thumbs up?

Blanket
laughing out loud

Mr Master

Read that handbook entry again, it says nothing of collapsing universes. It says this and I quote "While Abraxas drew nearer, the walls of dimensional space began to blur, rendering Uatu the Watcher comatose and causing a group of other-dimensional superhumans called the Law Enforcement Squad to enter Earth-616 and battle the Fantastic Four."

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792539_Ab6.jpg

"He can restructure matter and convert physical matter into pure energy ...
he has destroyed entire PLANES of Reality"

................................................................................................................

Here are Nine Universes that would later be destroyed by Abraxas:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792418_Ab3.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792419_Ab4.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792420_Ab5.jpg

"Imagine each of those Worlds like sand in an hourglass ...
an hourglass which Abraxas will shatter"

...............................................................................................................

That's all it did; allow characters from one universe to pass into another. The universe still exsisted. The barriers that seperate one universe from another began to fade, that's it.
So you believe that's why Eternity (all that ever was, is or ever will be)
was afraid of Abraxas?

So you believe that's why Roma said "All of Time would be lost to us"
because of Abraxas?

So you believe Universes can exist after folding into other Universes?

So you believe it was no big deal when Nova said the Multiverse is collapsing?

**well I don't, to none of the above***

Why, cause on panel, and Handbooks (across Marvel's history) say otherwise.

Blanket
Oh snap, you just gave that guy a nosebleed

Knowsbleed33
Just so we're clear, you do realize that none that actually says that his approaching a universe caused it to collapse right?

Mr Master

Did it really take three different posts to give a thumbs up?
laughing out loud ... oh and thumb up

But seriously, the subject at hand:

"Who in Marvel can defeat Shuma-Gorath in its realm?"

Mr Master

Just so we're clear, you do realize that none that actually says that his approaching a universe caused it to collapse right?
Really?

So, how else does Abraxas collapse UniverseS?

I mean, Abraxas is a Concept, that is, of Destruction
his very existence is what allows things to be destroyed in Reality,
his presence is what affects Reality.

Abraxas doesn't have to act against Reality in order to carry out his Conceptual purpose,
just like Eternity doesn't have move a finger to keep Time moving,
just like Infinity doesn't have to do anything in order for there to be "Space"
yes, their very existence sustains Time & Space,
in the same fashion,
Abraxas' existence sustains the concept of Destruction,
while his presence in Reality actually collapses Reality,
because his presence is a living imbalance to Reality.

We shouldn't be surprised ... it's his Job:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792505_Ab2.jpg

***And how does Abraxas carry out his job?

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792504_Ab1.jpg

By blurring the walls of Dimensional space!

Which = to Reality folding upon itself:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792447_Ab2.jpg

Which = to Reality (the Multiverse in fact) collapsing!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by redhotrash
Superman dies horrible in arguably his most dominating loss ever. tentacle rape

Knowsbleed33
Really?

So, how else does Abraxas collapse UniverseS?

I mean, Abraxas is a Concept, that is, of Destruction
his very existence is what allows things to be destroyed in Reality,
his presence is what affects Reality.

Abraxas doesn't have to act against Reality in order to carry out his Conceptual purpose,
just like Eternity doesn't have move a finger to keep Time moving,
just like Infinity doesn't have to do anything in order for there to be "Space"
yes, their very existence sustains Time & Space,
in the same fashion,
Abraxas' existence sustains the concept of Destruction,
while his presence in Reality actually collapses Reality,
because his presence is a living imbalance to Reality.

We shouldn't be surprised ... it's his Job:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792505_Ab2.jpg

***And how does Abraxas carry out his job?

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792504_Ab1.jpg

By blurring the walls of Dimensional space!

Which = to Reality folding upon itself:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792447_Ab2.jpg

Which = to Reality (the Multiverse in fact) collapsing!

So you believe his presence is what destroys these universes despite the fact that it never actually happens on panel?

Mr Master

So you believe his presence is what destroys these universes despite the fact that it never actually happens on panel?
I only believe what Marvel states/depicts about their creation/creations.

Abraxas "destroyed entire Realities"
and the ONLY fashion he used to commit this act was by entering Realities.
(unless you saw otherwise)

But that aside ...

It is well known, when Realities fold, ... they collapse. smile

This is how Necrom was trying to collapse the Multiverse,
this is how Sym/Madelyn Prior tried to collapse the Multiverse,
this is how Immortus tried to collapse the Multiverse,
this is how Doom's baby Cube nearly collapsed the Omniverse,
and on and on.

This is why Abraxas was targeting 616,
because he was collapsing alternate realities,
but as you know, collapse 616, and you take out all other Universes.
(I guess he wanted to get the job done quickly)

CortSether
go ahead.

Shuma-Gorath is nothing but its own power. Its realm doesn't make it omnipotent, Shuma itself is omnipotent within the universes it conquers. Its power cannot cease to exist, already this was shown in the arc with Doc Strange. If its body is destroyed the one that destroyed it would be consumed by the power of Shuma-Gorath and turn into a new Shuma.

CortSether
How would he know MJJ weakness?

Not sure he could even do what you're suggesting anyway.

Shuma's intelligence approaches omniscience and it is immensely more intelligent than MJJ, it would surely be able to find it out. Shuma knew of the earth philosopher Nietzsche from dimensions away, somehow. I don't see how he wouldn't know how to use MJJ's weaknesses and destroy them. Shuma is a dimension destroyer and rules hundreds of them.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Shuma-Gorath/shumagorathvsstrangef33.jpg

Mindset
Shuma's intelligence approaches omniscience and it is immensely more intelligent than MJJ, it would surely be able to find it out. Shuma knew of the earth philosopher Nietzsche from dimensions away, somehow. I don't see how he wouldn't know how to use MJJ's weaknesses and destroy them. Shuma is a dimension destroyer and rules hundreds of them.

So basically you have no real reason Shuma would find out his weakness other than you saying he would.

Gotcha.

galactusischere
Galactus(he will feed upon shuma's realm), Eternity, Death, Oblivion, Abraxas, Tiamut, Infinity, LT, MJJ, the Fury, Sise-neg, someone with IG, someone with UN, HoM Wanda, The Nemesis, Alien Entity, Protege, Scathan, someone with THOTI etc etc...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus(he will feed upon shuma's realm), Eternity, Death, Oblivion, Abraxas, Tiamut, Infinity, LT, MJJ, the Fury, Sise-neg, someone with IG, someone with UN, HoM Wanda, The Nemesis, Alien Entity, Protege, Scathan, someone with THOTI etc etc... laughing out loud laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
meh chances are he wont need to know his weaknes anyway

btw does "defeat" mean "destroy permenently"? OP dint specify

galactusischere
laughing out loud laughing out loud
They all can do it. especially Galactus becuz he can eat shuma's realm just like Meph's evil face

SoulDevourer
They all can do it. especially Galactus becuz he can eat shuma's realm just like Meph's evil face lol

and um...u sure wut Galactus started to eat aint just a PLANET? big grin (the one they were standing on)

galactusischere
lol

and um...u sure wut Galactus started to eat aint just a PLANET? big grin (the one they were standing on)

oh yea mephisto was all scared because galactus was only eating a planet roll eyes (sarcastic)
Meph also said taht he was omnipotent in hes realm.

SoulDevourer
oh yea mephisto was all scared because galactus was only eating a planet roll eyes (sarcastic)
Meph also said taht he was omnipotent in hes realm. yeah i know, but it definitly looked like a planet.with fire & lava & all that

btw hes *suppose* to be omnipotent in his ralm yet hes been defeated there by lo-lvl metas lol. ok so maybe thats PIS, but then wut if his fight with Galactus is ALSO pis? big grin

galactusischere
yeah i know, but it definitly looked like a planet.with fire & lava & all that

btw hes *suppose* to be omnipotent in his ralm yet hes been defeated there by lo-lvl metas lol. ok so maybe thats PIS, but then wut if his fight with Galactus is ALSO pis? big grin

Shuma was defeated by Strange in hes realm...

SoulDevourer
Shuma was defeated by Strange in hes realm... yeah he absorb the magic from that ralm & it wasnt even a real defeat (irrc shuma possessed him after he was "killed"wink

btw strange had some *major* prep before dat fight, like backing from several gods including AGAMOTO! (uknow, the one who Living tribunal himself turn to help to fight Protege? big grin)

Juntai
Thanos. shifty

galactusischere
yeah he absorb the magic from that ralm & it wasnt even a real defeat (irrc shuma possessed him after he was "killed"wink

btw strange had some *major* prep before dat fight, like backing from several gods including AGAMOTO! (uknow, the one who Living tribunal himself turn to help to fight Protege? big grin)

then we come to a conclusion? Shuma or any of hes peers such as Zom or Arch Enemy can't beat Galactus

SoulDevourer
then we come to a conclusion? Shuma or any of hes peers such as Zom or Arch Enemy can't beat Galactus wut...how do u come to that? huh i only said Agamoto is superpowerfull

btw Zom less then SG. maybe around Dormamu. dunno about Archenemy, iirc he had all the other gods like mephisto & dormamu scared shitless but it never mention Shuma. Archenemy always look like abstract lvl IMO

WhiteWitchKing
Shuma Gorath takes MJJ to a dimension where MJJ's powers don't work and kills him there. What Fury did wasn't hard to figure out. Fury logically figured that a reality warper such as Jasper would need to be in an existing universe in order for his powers to work. There's magic, science, and cosmic. It's not hard for anyone with Spiderman intelligence or above to figure out what type of power MJJ has. Strange has already dumped Thanos and Surfer into a dimension where they're powers don't work. SG's teleports MJJ to a destroyed universe and kills him there.

Mindset
Sure, WWK, anyway...

Are there many nullified universes lying around?

Mr Master

Shuma Gorath takes MJJ to a dimension where MJJ's powers don't work
and kills him there.
Come on good friend,
as though MJJ is just gonna sit there and allow that.

Strange has already dumped
Thanos and Surfer into a dimension where they're powers don't work.
Thanos, Surfer and Strange himself are all insect to one such as MJJ (238 or 616)

What Strange can do to Thanos and/or Surfer is of no consequence concerning MJJ.

SG's teleports MJJ to a destroyed universe and kills him there.
Easier said than done.

Like:

MJJ turns Shuma into a harmless squid, and then has him for lunch.

See. stick out tongue

WhiteWitchKing
Come on good friend,
as though MJJ is just gonna sit there and allow that.

Thanos, Surfer and Strange himself are all insect to one such as MJJ (238 or 616)

And they're insects to SG too.

It should be considering taking him to a place where his powers don't work has been proven effective.

Was that what he did to Fury? Nah, he was too busy being silly and got creamed by it. He's going to act like a goof giving SG the opportunity to drag him out of his element and kill his sorry ass.

Tha C-Master
Superman. big grin

CortSether
Meph also said taht he was omnipotent in hes realm.

Except it was already stated in the arc with Shuma that Mephisto and Satannish are like like mice in a great temple compared to Shuma's power in one of its lesser realms. If Galactus tried absorbing Shuma's realm he would get slaughtered.

Galactus eats planets, Shuma-Gorath eats and conquers entire universes separate from the 616.

MJJ would not be able to do it either. Shumas powers are magical in nature and therefore different than merely physical. Shuma can shatter realities. Shuma's intelligence is nearly omniscient, it can teleport, phase and levitate, and on top of that has reality warping powers similar to Jaspers. Nothing has been shown to even phase Shuma aside from the most powerful of magics, and even when Shuma was temporarily destroyed it was done so by using its own magically generated energy against it, so it was like a self K.O.

Mr Master

And they're insects to SG too.
No doubt.

It should be considering taking him to a place where his powers don't work has been proven effective.
Yea but, that was the Fury who was nearly completely immune to JJ's power.

Was that what he did to Fury? Nah, he was too busy being silly and got creamed by it. He's going to act like a goof giving SG the opportunity to drag him out of his element and kill his sorry ass.
But again, the Fury was nearly completely immune to JJ's warp,
and this is what afforded the Fury the opportunity to last long enough to do that.

Remember, the Fury was Moore's plot device to stop Jaspers,
because in the Jasper's warp arc nothing else could,
not even matrix/Merlyn who was manipulating the Multiverse on a freakin chess board,
who toyed with the life-force of the entire Omniverse.

The Fury = a stipulation to defeat MJJ.

IMO ... Shuma gets wrecked here and easily at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.