15 way battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherrypieluva50
Scenario : the geonosian Colosseum.

EDIT: cut it down, to many people
Lets say somehow these 6 people got thrown in there and had to fight to survive.

Darth Nihilus
Darth Vader
Yoda
Darth Bane
Mace Windu
Qui gon

(and if you want to go the extra distance put the order of how you think they would be eliminated.)

Ms.Marvel
too many variables.

in all honesty any person here could win.

cherrypieluva50
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
too many variables.

in all honesty any person here could win.

yeah i pretty much realized that as soon as i posted it. sorry about that. cut it down to a random 6 of them

truejedi
if bane has orbalisks,i say him, because his style at that point would be perfectly suited for an arena, enemies all-around type fight.

cherrypieluva50
In my opinion i think it would have to be either bane or nihilus.. but in the end i think it would be nihilus. most likely he would drain the wounded or weak of the 6 and then be more poweful to fight bane who would be his number 1 enemy.
in order of elimination
1.Qui-gon
2.Vader
3.Mace
4.Yoda
5.Bane
WINNER = Nihilus

Samurai100
Bane would use his force waves to defeat everyone in the arena

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by truejedi
if bane has orbalisks,i say him, because his style at that point would be perfectly suited for an arena, enemies all-around type fight.

you know id always wondered about that. you would think that a couple force TK attacks would smash bane fine because orbalisks protecting his outside body from physical damage wouldn't prevent his brain from rattling around inside his head and becoming bruised aka a concussion.

One Free Man
He crushes the f*cker with a moon.

BoratBorat
Anything can happen because if so many powerhouses are going to get thrown into one another they likely may use other means to dispose of their enemy(vader running to his tie fighter and blasting the nearest poor soul or bane throwing grenade).

truejedi
thats true. and electricity did do a lot to mess with bane (the force pikes) so maybe sidious wins by just unleashing (unlimited POWER) on all five of them at once.

Axle
If Bane doesn't have Orbalisks, I'd probably say this: (in order of elimination)

1.Qui-gon
2.Vader
3.Mace
4.Bane
5.Yoda
6. Nihilus

Slash_KMC
Yoda wins if we're just picking the best combatant.

Darth_Glentract
Nihilus drains everyone. Game. Set. Match.

truejedi
i dunno...has nihilus ever drained a sith?

Darth_Glentract
He can drain anyone. (Kreia)

Ms.Marvel
kreia has seen him drain everyone who has ever existed?

truejedi
everything kreia said was a lie. That was the entire point of KOTOR 2.

Lord Lucien
If there's one thing I despised about KotOR 2, it was Kreia and her f*cking "omnipotent and irrefutable commentary on everything that ever existed, ever." So you know what? F*ck Nihilus and his Deus Ex Machina.

Qui-Gon dies quickly, Nihilus follows. Bane and Yoda go at it while Mace kills Vader. The resulting three-way ends up with a gang-rape of Bane, and Yoda finishing off Mace. Yoda wins.

truejedi
well, i mean, she definitly lies to the exile more than once,so everything she says could be a lie. she certainly isn't infallible.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
kreia has seen him drain everyone who has ever existed?

Haha no. The question was if he could drain Sith, and I brought up the time he drained Kreia, a Sith. The only person he was unable to drain was the Exile.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
well, i mean, she definitly lies to the exile more than once,so everything she says could be a lie. she certainly isn't infallible.
This.

But this:

is dum.

N. wins without his instadrain. He TK's some ships out of the nearest black hole and throws them at Bane's face. Bane can only concentrate at the sub-atomic level with perfect silence. A ship to the face isn't gonna be quiet. erm

Ms.Marvel
but how can he do that if qui-gon is stabbing him in the back? shifty

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
If there's one thing I despised about KotOR 2, it was Kreia and her f*cking "omnipotent and irrefutable commentary on everything that ever existed, ever." So you know what? F*ck Nihilus and his Deus Ex Machina.

Qui-Gon dies quickly, Nihilus follows. Bane and Yoda go at it while Mace kills Vader. The resulting three-way ends up with a gang-rape of Bane, and Yoda finishing off Mace. Yoda wins.

rock

Anakin4Ever
FredFred Burger would come in and annoy them to death. And then he'd go eat some frozen yogurt.

Jamefril
No, you see, Kreia wins anyway. She(?) randomly shows up and removes her robes. Everyone else vomits their guts out and dies.

I think it would come down to Nihilus and Bane. From there its debatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.