Old survivors vs New survivors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Free Man
I know teams of three, but I hope the moderators will make an exception for a team of four that normally appears together.

Zoey, bill, louis, and francis, or team 1 from l4d1

vs:

the newbies, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, and Nick, or team 2 from l4d2

Who wins and why?

Nemesis X
Nick throws a bucket full of melted chocolate onto the old survivors and Coach eats them.

SWblayde938
Coach Solos

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nick throws a bucket full of melted chocolate onto the old survivors and Coach eats them.

Ellis can distract them by talking about Kiddy Land

ScreamPaste
Zoey wins by getting it on with a Witch. no expression

Cyner
Louis solos

fAt7sawS8_4

wammamram
kiddy land!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=left+4+speed+2&search_type=&aq=1&oq=left+4+s
watch the vid!

AngryWorm
Old survivors ftw.

XanatosForever
Bill, being the war vet, could drop Ellis and Rochelle easy. I get the feeling Nick and Coach would give him trouble, but assuming the rest of team 1 didn't get stupid and die, he should be fine.

Cyner
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Bill, being the war vet, could drop Ellis and Rochelle easy. I get the feeling Nick and Coach would give him trouble, but assuming the rest of team 1 didn't get stupid and die, he should be fine.

idk man, Ellis is a country boy. Most of whom are raised with a gun in their hands. He's probably a really good shot, and in better physical condition than Bill.

Eh, Bill and Ellis are the only real gun training but Coach and Francis are probably beast in hand to hand fighting.

Ridley_Prime
I'd like to see Zoey *****-slap Rochelle for being a much lamer version of her.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'd like to see Zoey *****-slap Rochelle for being a much lamer version of her.

Correct yourself fool. Calling her a lamer version of Zoey implies that Zoey is lame herself. Rochelle is a lame version of Zoey.

Ridley_Prime
Heh, sorry.. Guess I wasn't paying complete attention to what I typed there. embarrasment

Nemesis X
The New Survivors kill the old survivors with Francis saying "I hate dying" in the process. Before Francis died, Coach asks Francis "Is there anything you don't hate?" and Francis answers "You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests."

XanatosForever
The only real physical threat I see from the new survivors is Coach, for obvious reasons. Ellis may be a country boy, and knows his way around guns, that doesn't mean he has the tactical experience Bill has, which is still fresh since his old wrinkled ass is surviving when a bunch of young pups have already bit the dust. Nick probably knows his way around a good brawl, but I think Francis could drop him. Considering Zoey's a collegiate level gal that has zombie lore under her belt, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd taken some self-defense or martial arts classes while at her U. Louis is the weak link in the old 4, while I think Rochelle is the lamer in the new 4.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Nick probably knows his way around a good brawl, but I think Francis could drop him.
Eh, I dunno... Francis may seem badass, but he screams like a sissie girl when under attack by special infected, whereas Nick takes it like a man. 131

But as for the rest, I pretty much agree. stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Come to think of it, this thread just gave me an idea... *goes to make new versus topic*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.