Cosmic cube Beings vs Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who are greater... pls argue with feats.

rotiart
cube beings... > beyonder in issue ff318...
beyonder was powerful enough to create and sustain his own universe...during.. that saga..
which is also shown in issues 40-50 of gotg v1.
that beyonder supposedly merged with mm... to become a whole cube being...
whole cosmic cubes can grant just about any wish... and help you travel through time.. etc...

beyonder... which was supposedly.. retconned...into being a mutant inhuman...during the illumati saga... the only problem is that beyonder acts as though he recognizes blackbolt as his lord... but blackbolt doesn't seem to know if beyonder was an inhuman at all..

but in any case.. cube beings.. are cosmic cubes...
cubes have shown the ability to alter time and reality.. and unlike beyonder/molecule man... cosmic cubes never really changed...
when the red skull.. and later korvac... got their hands on the cosmic cubes... they altered the future... where they controlled all...

to me... cube beings = cosmic cubes >>> skyfathers.

Xplosive
Cosmic Cubes. I don't think it would even be competitive.

id369
I am a bigger fan of say Odin or Thor over any cube being. And despite the fact, Cube being simply have more raw power to out gun the likes of Odin.

King Kandy
Cube Beings>Skyfathers (in fact, I consider the tier above skyfather to be "cube being" tier).

Knowsbleed33
Cube beings by a few country miles.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Cube beings by a few country miles.

joesha28
But are Cube being more powerful than Galactus.

Slaanesh
Cube being is way more powerful..

rotiart
Depends on the showing if galactus...

quanchi112
CC beings for sure.

galactusischere
What about elder gods?
are CCs more powerful than them??

KingD19
Yes, Elder Gods have restrictions, whereas Cubes have no discernible ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.