Challenge: Who can beat Majin Dark Schneider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5205/4ytbh41.jpg

The challenge is open to any, and all members.

Restrictions/Limitations:
Mages/Mystics/Characters of Magical Nature only.
The cap is High Herald/Tier 3.

PS. I have bin given the OK to make this match, with a manga character. Have fun! ^__^

psycho gundam
inb4close

i got nuthin' don't know this guy but it's manga and that will be reason enough for this thread to get closed.

make a team and get your @$$ in delph's battlezone tourney, manga and other non-comic stuff is allowed.

id369
Originally posted by psycho gundam
inb4close

i got nuthin' don't know this guy but it's manga and that will be reason enough for this thread to get closed.

make a team and get your @$$ in delph's battlezone tourney, manga and other non-comic stuff is allowed.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7580/10070349.jpg

^^
Well like I mentioned in the opening post. I asked permission to create the topic using a manga character.

Cheers - Id

Starscream M
alucard

illadelph12
I never could understand why so many posters in the comic forum hate manga and anime so much.

Starscream M
Originally posted by illadelph12
I never could understand why so many posters in the comic forum hate manga and anime so much. because its the cool thing to do no expression

Kris Blaze
I never could understand why so many posters in the comic forum hate manga and anime so much.
Most of 'em are ignorant Americans raised on rugby and baseball. Anything outside the ol' US of A is mighty frightening.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Most of 'em are ignorant Americans raised on rugby and baseball. Anything outside the ol' US of A is mighty frightening.

We don't play rugby in America no expression

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TheKahn
We don't play rugby in America no expression
's what I call it.

But American Football then, to be correct. Though Rugby IS played in America.

Digi
Most of 'em are ignorant Americans raised on rugby

...and thus have you disqualified the statement. I realize that you understand the distinction, but the fact that "that's what you call it" invalidates you as an American cultural critic, imo.

Generalizations usually fall on their face when put to scrutiny anyway.

I don't think it was straight hate so much as hating trying to mesh the two genres, which is very, very hard for many reasons that the forum has repeatedly seen. There's also the much less theoretical reasoning that the fanbases of the two only overlap a small amount, meaning that in-group identification will inevitably lead to out-of-group hatred. One need not stay on an internet forum to understand such a phenomenon.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi
...and thus have you disqualified the statement. I realize that you understand the distinction, but the fact that "that's what you call it" invalidates you as an American cultural critic, imo.

Generalizations usually fall on their face when put to scrutiny anyway.
You shattered my carefully constructed argument.

Digi
You shattered my carefully constructed argument.

Points for the sarcasm, I assume. Clearly it wasn't intended as a full-on argument, though once you defended it I felt the need to formally debunk it.

wink

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi
Points for the sarcasm, I assume. Clearly it wasn't intended as a full-on argument, though once you defended it I felt the need to formally debunk it. wink
It was just an exagerration to get my point through cool

Americans seem more hostile towards things not from the homecountry.

Starscream M

Americans seem more hostile towards things not from the homecountry. america is pretty damn diverse

I think 50% of Americans (liberals) are pretty openminded about things

and 50% of Americans (conservatives) are much more gungho about chanting USA USA!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
america is pretty damn diverse

I think 50% of Americans (liberals) are pretty openminded about things

and 50% of Americans (conservatives) are much more gungho about chanting USA USA!
A lot of foreigners in Norway too. Doesn't mean that we like 'em.

Being part of a multicultural society doesn't hold up as defense in an argument.

TheKahn

Because it taking away our damn shelf space! mad

wink
I think its the standard "us vs them" kind of deal. You see the same thing with Star Trek fans vs Star Wars fans (or Nintendo fans vs Sega Genesis back in the day).

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think its the standard "us vs them" kind of deal. You see the same thing with Star Trek fans vs Star Wars fans (or Nintendo fans vs Sega Genesis back in the day).
Trekkies and Star Wars guys are all American/Western.

Starscream M
Trekkies and Star Wars guys are all American/Western. you act like europeans aren't snobby at all

alot of them stereotype americans too and look down upon nascar and such

batdude123
Trekkies and Star Wars guys are all American/Western.

That's not even close to being true.

Kris Blaze
you act like europeans aren't snobby at all

alot of them stereotype americans too and look down upon nascar and such

Europeans are mostly westerners smile

Starscream M
Europeans are mostly westerners smile asians are even worse in terms of looking down upon others.

JakeTheBank
Every race/culture is capable of and has instances of looking down upon others...

Digi
**** EVERY RACE

no expression

/conversation

id369
alucard

What can Alucard do?

King Kandy
asians are even worse in terms of looking down upon others.
And yet the irony here blissfully escapes you.

Starscream M
Originally posted by id369
What can Alucard do? eat him?

alucard could use his high level magic to utterly destroy him

id369
eat him?

Funny I was thinking the same.

alucard could use his high level magic to utterly destroy him
His magic is potent enough to effect DS? Keep in mind DS can cast spells as devastating as nuclear explosions.

Starscream M

His magic is potent enough to effect DS? Keep in mind DS can cast spells as devastating as nuclear explosions. that says nothing about DS's durability

Alucard is virtually unkillable...

id369
that says nothing about DS's durability

Alucard is virtually unkillable...

In Bastard! Dealing with immortality is a common factor. That is why DS has a de spell bound that neutralizes both immortality and regenerative properties.

Blair Wind
Black Alice no expression

id369
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Black Alice no expression

Nice. mhmm

I am going to disregard the fact, that DS is multiple times much faster her, and he would utterly decimate her before she can form a thought.

abccoffee
So I will ignore that. Two problems.

1) How will she usurp his powers, when he has magic, and energy negation?
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7870/0001englf2.jpg

2) She could vary well die, before her time limit is up. Given that power of the Judas Pain consumes the essence one soul.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Americans are raised on Rugby.. huh? I hope you meant football. There is a very small small percentages of Americans raised on Rugby.. In fact it's probably .0000001 %

id369
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Americans are raised on Rugby.. huh? I hope you meant football. There is a very small small percentages of Americans raised on Rugby.. In fact it's probably .0000001 %

Comments like these are no longer needed.

sad

Blair Wind
Nice. mhmm

I am going to disregard the fact, that DS is multiple times much faster her, and he would utterly decimate her before she can form a thought.

abccoffee
So I will ignore that. Two problems.

1) How will she usurp his powers, when he has magic, and energy negation?
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7870/0001englf2.jpg

2) She could vary well die, before her time limit is up. Given that power of the Judas Pain consumes the essence one soul.

That scan showed several defenses, but Black Alice's power is to literally strip you of your own powers. Even Spectre couldn't stop her. Once stripped, you no longer have access to those powers.

Now, I really don't know enough about the character to debate it out, I just threw a name out there. It just seems to me that, in the magical world, Black Alice's one power gives her an immediate tactical edge over all other magic users.

id369
Lets ignore the fact, that Black Alice one trick pony is untested to characters who are actively shield themselves from energy, magic, and control.

Black Alice is limited to touch. Exactly how do you expect him to drain DS, when her opponent effectively moves at the speed of light?

Blair Wind
Lets ignore the fact, that Black Alice one trick pony is untested to characters who are actively shield themselves from energy, magic, and control.

Black Alice is limited to touch. Exactly how do you expect him to drain DS, when her opponent effectively moves at the speed of light?

confused Touch? She's stolen Dr. Fates powers, Zatanna's powers, Wonder Woman's powers, Black Adam's, Green Lantern' (Alan), and Spectre among various others. And most of them where not anywhere around her. Heck in some instances she steals powers from characters not even in the storyline.

-K-M-
Correct, she doesn't need to make dermal contact to steal powers. Heck, the magical users can be miles away and she could still their powers (first the magic steal was random who she would get, but she honed her skills and can pick it now)

id369
Originally posted by Blair Wind
confused Touch? She's stolen Dr. Fates powers, Zatanna's powers, Wonder Woman's powers, Black Adam's, Green Lantern' (Alan), and Spectre among various others. And most of them where not anywhere around her. Heck in some instances she steals powers from characters not even in the storyline.

Her most recent showing, in Rein in Hell describes her limitations to absorbing powers through touch. On top of her inability to cope with vast amount's of knowledge. Something she will deal with, given that DS harbors Lucifer's essence.

Black Alice is not a smart choice.

She does not have the raw speed, to do a thing about DS. Her powers are untested against those who actively shield themselves from any form of control, on top of magic, and energy negation. To make matters worse, how do you expect for her to cope with the Judas Pain, which not only destroys her soul but places her in an unbearable pain?

-K-M-
I assume the hinderance in Reign of Hell was due to the battle in Hell disrupting the magic on earth. We shall see if that lasts

id369
We shall see, in the mean time she is screwed.

Next!coffee1

Starscream M
We shall see, in the mean time she is screwed.

Next!coffee1 SSJ4 Gogeta.

id369
SSJ4 Gogeta.

Non Cannon.

Topic allows, Comic and Mangas.

Starscream M
Non Cannon.

Topic allows, Comic and Mangas. mystic Gohan then.

id369
mystic Gohan then.

He is a super powered Alien, not a magical base character. Think about it, he would be at a disadvantage given DS actively employs a force and energy nullification field. There goes all his Ki blasts, and power punching/kicking.

Starscream M
He is a super powered Alien, not a magical base character. Think about it, he would be at a disadvantage given DS actively employs a force and energy nullification field. There goes all his Ki blasts, and power punching/kicking. why would you assume Mystic Gohan wouldn't be able to breach his forcefield

mystic gohan was ridiculously powerful

id369
If it was a practical shield, he could certainly breach it. But I am not talking about a practical every day shield, like the one Magneto or Thanos employs. Its a magical force field that negates an enemy's attack.

One of those fields mentioned are punch block. If you want to beat the shield, you would need to employ your own field negation to over rule DS.

Otherwise becuse his punches are being negated, DS will take no harm or effect.

Galan007
comparatively speaking, who is the most powerful character said shield has blocked/canceled out?

id369
Originally posted by Galan007
comparatively speaking, who is the most powerful character said shield has blocked/canceled out?

Give me a few minutes, I will look for the scan.

-K-M-
Talisman? But then again I don't know anything about DS.

Galan007
Give me a few minutes, I will look for the scan. well i'm not much on manga, so i wouldn't know how powerful the beings DS battled were anyway - but iyo, which comic book characters would they be close to (power wise)?

id369
Overwriting and negating magical fields played a crucial role, in the match between Fallen Angel Uriel and Dark Schneider.

A description of a Seraphim class Angel.
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1364/bastardv16p036.th.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1364/bastardv16p036.jpg

A description of Uriel.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4702/bastardv17p087.th.jpghttp://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1267/bastardv17p088.th.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4702/bastardv17p087.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1267/bastardv17p088.jpg

id369

-K-M-

Omega Vision
Mordru could beat him.

id369
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mordru could beat him.
And how could he beat him?

Originally posted by -K-M-
Their all definetly high herald level.

And thus the challenge. Just how well do they stack up against a complete Mage.
Talisman? But then again I don't know anything about DS.

And I don't know a thing about Talisman.

-K-M-
Well she can draw magic from others making her stronger, and she can simply just cancel it out all together leaving people powerless

Magic against her in general is a no-no, but I don't know what DS capabilities are.

id369
Well she can draw magic from others making her stronger, and she can simply just cancel it out all together leaving people powerless

Magic against her in general is a no-no, but I don't know what DS capabilities are.

Sounds a lot like Spel/Dispel Bound.
Spell Bound are the act of placing magic fields to negate attack.
Dispel Bound is the process to break down said magical fields, and depower your foe.

DS benefits from having his physical stats augmented, and incredible regeneration thanks to his Majin Form. Can Talisman keep up with the sheer work rate?

Millions of attacks and counter attacks are produced in one second. - Rafael
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9466/bastard22042.jpg

-K-M-

Omega Vision
And how could he beat him?
Didn't you say you accept Classic Fate could beat him? Well Mordru stomped Classic Fate.

id369
Didn't you say you accept Classic Fate could beat him? Well Mordru stomped Classic Fate.

Why bother to mention him in the first place, if he is above the cap?

Omega Vision
Why bother to mention him in the first place, if he is above the cap?
Oh right sorry...
I guess Zatanna on a good day could beat him.

Endless Mike
I know a lot about him. I could put up a challenge and say classic Doctor Strange.

id369
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I know a lot about him. I could put up a challenge and say classic Doctor Strange.
Mike volumes 1-19 have been scanned. And my Bastard Knowledge have incriminated all the way to vol 23 thanks to some Spanish scans.

I would not pick a fight with Classic Dr. Strange even if I summoned L01. awesrug

Kris Blaze
Editor Girl.

Hellspawn28
God Spawn should able to beat him.

"Id"
You damn right God Spawn puts a hurting on him. But thats God Spawn, way over the caps.

King of Hell Spawn is probably over the caps.

Ambient
How bout say Lina Inverse with the Giga slave spell? or Xellos?

galactusischere
Galactus.

"Id"

Galan007
I'd like to see Fate (Jared Stevens) take on DS.

Omega Vision
Captain Marvel (Billy) maybe?

"Id"
Captain Marvel (Billy) maybe?
What can Billy bring to the table?

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd like to see Fate (Jared Stevens) take on DS.

Yeah lets.

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
Yeah lets. Fate has proven that he is immune to all magics (even those of Nabu himself.) And though I have all of the "Bastard!" volumes, I haven't gotten around to reading them -- but if DS is capable of negating higher-level magics himself, then I see an encounter between these two being one of those "unstoppable force meets immovable object" type of battles. *shrugs*

"Id"

Galan007
I have volumes 1-75 in english, but haven't had the time to read them yet.

Anyhow, Fate demonstrated an absolute immunity to some of the highest levels of magic in DC, such as: Nabu himself (the first time as lord of Order, then again as lord of Chaos), the Starheart, Doctor Occult, Bloodwynd, Strega, Felix Faust, Master Ashram, Zatanna, various demons, etc.

Even when an effort was made to defeat Fate via warping reality/the universe itself, he proved immune to said reality warp because, well, the warp was magical in nature:
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/fate1w.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/i/fate2.jpg/

Whether the magic is derived from Order or Chaos, it doesn't matter -- he is immune to it all. That said, I cannot imagine any magical spells DS can conjure fairing better than anything else that was used against Fate. But I'll know for sure once I read all of the "Bastard" volumes.

"Id"
If DS spells are ruled out, and entirely infective. Whats to keep DS from placing a physical beating on Fate?

DS against Uriel, are trading shots with a force equivalent to nuclear blasts.

Galan007
A physical battle would probably be the best way for DS to go. He'd still have to get around Fate's dues ex machina right arm though (which has owned Nabu, among others.)

"Id"

Original Smurph
Editor Girl.

Galan007

Endless Mike
Excuse me if I'm wrong but once DS reaches Majin form aren't his attacks no longer classified as magic?

"Id"
Reading the Spanish scans. Nope not that I know. As far as I can tell, Majin DS attacks are still classified as magic.

"Id"
Here you go Mike.

DS is a Human Class Wizard. When he uses the Judas Pain, he becomes a High class Demon/Human Hybrid.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5435/bastardv18p005.jpg

P. Dianno explains Magic, and the nature of magic in comparison to Human, and Demons. And how its wielded by high class demons (and per extension Angels).
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8051/bastardv18p076.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3593/bastardv18p077.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3852/bastardv18p078.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5960/bastardv18p079.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7960/bastardv18p080.jpg

"Id"
Challenge is still open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.